Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos (40687 Views)

N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Elliotwaveforec: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
How Kwarans go vote Obi wen their son BAT dey contest. Collect the gift and clean mouth.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Sarsaproko: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Obi can't win Kwara..
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Sarsaproko: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
How Kwarans go vote Obi wen their son BAT dey contest. Collect the gift and clean mouth.

And saraki too dey pdp o.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Sarsaproko: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2022
gurujoe:
The whole of Nigeria must be Obi-dient

Yimu.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Elliotwaveforec: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Blazebond:
Good,this supporters kind Sha,them dey use their money to produce and share materials on behalf of politicians,very very kind people,hope say them dey also do this charity with their close family and friends o.
Den be mumu nah! Their neighbours dey there dey suffer dey no help o. Obi-diots indeed.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by etrouble: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2022
drtee247:

Do you know how much was donated to PMB

My brother, even me, I donated my widow's mite to the useless Cow, not knowing I was paying for serious whipping and Fulani invasion. Useless breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock and support killer herdsmen.

Obituary isn't any different, but we will stop him and send him back to Pandora where Anambra state money is hidden.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by etrouble: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2022
gurujoe:
The whole of Nigeria must be Obi-dient

Ask my teachers, I have been disOBIdent from Primary School
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Olaolex: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

Kwara people will never vote Obituary even if he distributes card.

If you doubt me, put your money. Obituary will not get 10% in Kawara. That's my mother's state and I have a huge stake there
Says an alimanjiri from Zamfara
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by drtee247(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

Do you know how much was donated to PMB

SpecialAdviser:

Is Arab spring about to replicate here?
Arab spring ke, IPOD spring ni
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by sencekompis: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Awon ode! jati jati
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Olaolex: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
BAT WILL NOT WIN IN KWARA
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by AboutFoodstuff: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Adakintroy:

Na so structure de build. Naive crowd

na just like that you go take overturn all a.p.c structure nation wide. Just like that.

Didn't u notice you mentioned Crowd ?

Lol.... We've finally rescued the country. However, we've seen those with devil heart cos it takes having a devils heart to vote the devilish combo / unqualified
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Altruisticboy: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Nigeria's don't know how DEVILISH and GREEDY this Obi is.

He single handedly ruined this country from behind the screen.

Omokry challenges Obi to sue him if this is false.
Now where did he get all these money from

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by drtee247(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2022
loosecanon50:
Peter Obi is coming, take it or leave it. Just get used to it because it's inevitable. All those who become jittery when the hear the name Peter Obi, don't forget that 1 person is entitled to only one vote.

No forget say 1 man get plenty wives for this side and all his 50 children are voting
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Viscuz: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2022
sencekompis:
Awon ode! jati jati

Wail on.

Obi go win cry harder
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by jrusky(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Hahaha that is made for free again?

I love the way the market when we're catching the cruise.

Pls share more stuff then come back here to tell me apc and pdp are corrupt by sharing goodies make thunder fire you.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by kologba: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2022
kay1one:
Obi has moved from a "nobody" to a top contender in this race under a period of just 4 months.

Guess what, we have 6 months to go and politicians who have been in the fray for many years are already jittery.
how will the North handover power to the..East don't u know history...it amazes me that people can choose to take the path of illusion...North handover power to ibo people... Abi una just dey whine una self...abi na indomie generation I dey talk to self...wey govt don commot history 4 there syllabus
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Only zombies are obidient.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2022
The foolishness that started in 2015 has started again.

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by kologba: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2022
how will the North handover power to the..East don't u know history...it amazes me that people can choose to take the path of illusion...North handover power to ibo people... Abi una just dey whine una self...abi na indomie generation I dey talk to self...wey govt don commot history 4 there syllabus grin
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by effort1: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha....As you are changing your monikers from the impostor moniker of princefromlagos to Naijaroyalty that is how you have moved from supporting "Daddy Atiku" to "Starboy" PYO to GEJ to HE Amaechi and now to HE Obi.

Two things that remain with you is your bigotry from Owerri and all the folks you support always lose. It is just a matter of time, you will jinx HE Obi and he will lule like those you previously supported.

It is really hard for you and those you support to face Asiwaju ba wink

Asiwaju ni Agba cheesy
check my signature for free stuffs!

Yeah, Asiwaju l'agba at 86 years old. He is too old and sickly to be president. He can't keep his hands steady. They are already shaking due to old age.

If you don't use multiple monikers on nairaland yourself, may you be blessed. But if you use multiple monikers, may curse and bitterness be your portion.

Asiwaju awon thug. Asiwaju awon drug dealer. Asiwaju awon opuro.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Lazenby007(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2022
When God is with a man, even his enemies will be at peace with him.

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by youngpresidooo: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country
if same energy is returned you will be the first to say obidient are toxic

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Thinkfree(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

We did more for Buhari, yet he disappointed his forefathers
some will say Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.
some us did more than donated time and energy for free to buhari at end he turned out to be the biggest disappointment of all time.
I won't vote for Atiku because presidency is not our birthright.
I won't vote peter obi because his acceptance in the south is similar to that of Buhari 2015 in the North.
If i must vote it has to be Tinubu because he is the only one i can some level of sincerity in.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by JealousCobra(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha....As you are changing your monikers from the impostor moniker of princefromlagos to Naijaroyalty that is how you have moved from supporting "Daddy Atiku" to "Starboy" PYO to GEJ to HE Amaechi and now to HE Obi.

Two things that remain with you is your bigotry from Owerri and all the folks you support always lose. It is just a matter of time, you will jinx HE Obi and he will lule like those you previously supported.

It is really hard for you and those you support to face Asiwaju ba wink

Asiwaju ni Agba cheesy
check my signature for free stuffs!

You have a perilous job to do in marketing the unmarketable cassavani Tinubu grin

So why wasting your limited time trolling. grin

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by kayperry: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
kayperry needs one at the abattoir. Na make e gree to dey wash am sha. undecided

then what is the job of a woman undecided unlike you I trust magnoliaa has required home training wink
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Canberra55: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country
emotions apart, can u look ursef in d mirror nd beat your chest to say u r proud of where APC's governance in d last 7 years?
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by HRMK: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2022
cash or kind for votes again by obi!all political parties are guilty!!
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa

Seriously I really don't care about PO flaws and I don't believe he has a magic wand but politicians needs to care about the masses which is what Nigerian politicians don't even believe in. We need to kill these political permutations, calculations and selfishness of all these politicians by making them know it is the masses that have say not alliance with big wigs in the regions. I hope PO succeeds it will definitely change the political landscape and that is the path to restore Nigeria glory, until politicians understand that masses are "the most determinant factor" they will continue playing love-vendor pong with peoples life while keeping their families and stashed wealth in a "safe haven". PO win is just the vehicle the masses needs to take hold their future in their hands.

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by rotimage(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

So the era of Abiola them never born you or you're still a toddler and your elders no tell you anything about it?

Before you start jumping around in ignorance ask questions ASK!!!!
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.