Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos (40697 Views)

N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Hanndye: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2022
The youth vs the elderly.

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by ogatboy(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Ballama:

Oga i think you are not in Nigeria during 2015 election or you forget easily the kind of financial and manpower support Buhari received from Nigerians can't be compared with this one i can remember BSO produce a recharge card that can be bought as a form of donation to fund Buhari's campaign, so for you to say no politician in Nigeria ever get this kind of support is just a mere fallacy.

No politician ever got support from common man like Peter Obi. Who and who donated for Buhari? Same politicians that financed him. Who donated anything like building for his campaign that was not into politics? Was it not Osibanjo entering molue to do campaign? Lol Abeg Obi is loved everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by beardedboy(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2022
XerXers:
Ipobians are the ones running for presidency through Peter Obi
Corrected.
You're welcome.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by digital5: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Ballama:

Oga i think you are not in Nigeria during 2015 election or you forget easily the kind of financial and manpower support Buhari received from Nigerians can't be compared with this one i can remember BSO produce a recharge card that can be bought as a form of donation to fund Buhari's campaign, so for you to say no politician in Nigeria ever get this kind of support is just a mere fallacy.
by Amechi and BAT abi
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Engr1(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
XerXers:
Nigerians are the ones running for presidency through Peter Obi

That is to show you say e go better.......
Yes kiss
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by atinga1: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha....As you are changing your monikers from princefromlagos to Naijaroyalty that is how you have moved from supporting "Daddy Atiku" to "Starboy" PYO to GEJ to HE Amaechi and now to HE Obi.

Two things that remain with you is your bigotry from Owerri and all the folks you support always lose. It is just a matter of time, you will jinx HE Obi and he will lule like those you previously supported.

It is really hard for you and those you support to face Asiwaju ba wink

Asiwaju ni Agba cheesy

You sound pained, why?

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by hmohammed(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

God will continue to bless and protect our market women and men..

Jokers
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Eddieuwe(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
All this Obedient all over Social Media should manifest itself by 2023.
In Nigeria, people with high publicity on Social Media don't "always" win elections. shocked cool
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by AliyuMahdi9: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Eya.

As e dey Pain you, e Dey Sweet Us.

epondudu:
Can't. Say much.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Coolgent(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2022
What are you doing in the zoo?
Ipob alone can take Obi to Villa
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by etrouble: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

Kwara people will never vote Obituary even if he distributes card.

If you doubt me, put your money. Obituary will not get 10% in Kawara. That's my mother's state and I have a huge stake there
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by olamike02: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If it's Tinubu doing this all hell would have been let loose. Obi is a thief.#PandoraPapers
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by etrouble: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa

We did more for Buhari, yet he disappointed his forefathers

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Thinkfree(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa
we saw more than this in 2014/2015 but at the end?
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Munamoqel: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

this Yoruba mama na Tinibu she go vote ! cos she doest know any of obi achievement and have any been to anambra but might have been to Lagos and used BRT or even received APC trader monie .
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Eddieuwe:
All this Obedient all over Social Media should manifest itself by 2023.
In Nigeria, people with high publicity on Social Media don't "always" win elections. shocked cool
Yeah, like Buhari won in 2015

Nonsense
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by iLiquidator: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

You are delusional

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/198396-95-year-old-woman-donated-life-savings-buharis-campaign-dead-president-mourns.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173761-igbos-top-list-donors-buhari-apc.html

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-meets-12-year-old-who-donated-to-his-campaign/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/2015-buhari-rakes-n54m-crowd-funding-project/amp/?espv=1
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Elidrisy20: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2022
This Obi of a guy,if he try harder, maybe he might be 3rd position in the next election
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by mod9: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
DadaHammed:
I pity APC and PDP agents wey go do anyhow for polling units during election. E go too hot for dem.
ah swear
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Salvador1: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2022
newbornmacho:
That guy in first pic is sola kafinta the violently Pro tinubu guy on Facebook who has recently become obidient. Wowwwww wink
exactly.
A core tinubu supporter a
Yoruba that have seen the light.

2 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Olaolex: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2022
XerXers:
Nigerians are the ones running for presidency through Peter Obi
That is what democracy depicts
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

These guys are busy giving out Shii-Shii
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by 07kjb: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Peter obi is the way to go

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by etrouble: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2022
olamike02:

If it's Tinubu doing this all hell would have been let loose. Obi is a thief.#PandoraPapers

No, he is not a thief. He just used Anambra state money to establish companies for his underaged children so that Anambra indegenes can run to Lagos to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges.

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by OmoManU: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Politicians carried you people goal-goal 2015, here they’re again in 2022 still doing same, fact of what we are saying is. Peter Obi is also part of the same people that ruled and destroyed Nigeria before. Don’t try to demonize some.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Kingpele(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=116064006]Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa[ God bless you mightily, u just spoke my mind
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by drtee247(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Do you know how much was donated to PMB
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by ZombieSlayer1: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2022
plaindealer:
These Igbos sabi comedy no be small... grin grin grin
It has been just 4 months since Peter Obi declared and he's already pulling so much weight.
You guys will cry bucketfuls of tears next year
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by citizen202(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country
Agbadorians Tribal Bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.