Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos (40698 Views)

N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Blazebond(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Good,this supporters kind Sha,them dey use their money to produce and share materials on behalf of politicians,very very kind people,hope say them dey also do this charity with their close family and friends o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2022
The fact is obi will come a distant third positions comes next year presidential election.if you think otherwise make we bet.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by newbornmacho(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
That guy in first pic is sola kafinta the violently Pro tinubu guy on Facebook who has recently become obidient. Wowwwww wink

7 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Obi is unstoppable

4 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Baronthecelebri: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Very nice
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by codedguy1(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
onumadu:
I can't wait for the campaigns to start proper next month.
It would be Labour Party's organic love vs APC/PDP stolen money.

Nigeria is cooking food for Obi, he can never finish it but these thieves want to use the money they have stolen to cook for the Nigeria, thereby keeping a lot of people hungry and to satisfy a few and themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Very nice
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by PeterObi4LP: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2022
DadaHammed:
I pity APC and PDP agents wey go do anyhow for polling units during election. E go too hot for dem.

Them go collect from angry youth.

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by 460olapitan: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2022
We, the Obidient Nigerians we too much. We are always ahead of othersObi is God's choiceWe, the Obidient Nigerians we too much. We are always ahead of othersObi is God's choice...

2 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Lovelive: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Love this

We need this in Ijebu-Ode

POssible 2023-2031

NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

God will continue to bless and protect our market women and men..

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Lovelive:
Love this

We need this in Ijebu-Ode

POssible 2023

Yeah

2 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Lovelive: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God you have only one vote and my vote doesn't belong to you.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures PO-ssible 2023-2031

Yoruba1stson:
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Advocate500: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Truth must be told, obi have a better strategy than Tinubu and Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Advocate500:
Truth must be told, obi have a better strategy than Tinubu and Atiku.
The truth

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Staphylococcus: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2022
lol

Comedy!
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Smith414: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

God will continue to bless and protect our market women and men..
okay
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Skillsnigeria: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2022
That's good and nice

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by CSTRR: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2022
These are the people that matters.

Reach these people and you win the election.

1000 meetings with wike will not make you win.

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by goodheart01: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2022
XerXers:
Nigerians are the ones running for presidency through Peter Obi

They’re the structure

1 Like

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by addyvast: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2022
This same shit happened in 2015.

Then what happend?

Never put your trust in any politician.
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by nazicartel(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country
how do you feel after typing this and calling somebody's father a fool?. I don't think I have seen Obi supporters calling Tinubu fool or something related to that.

2 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Adakintroy: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2022
AboutFoodstuff:
structure done build already.

Na just awareness dey go on now

Na so structure de build. Naive crowd

na just like that you go take overturn all a.p.c structure nation wide. Just like that.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by deeva2: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2022
I tot them say they no dey give shishi...The market women shud collect it jare and more from pdp..

Apron can't change the minds of our beautiful market women.

BATISHE 2023.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Johnbullirabor7(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Am voting Obi, from Edo state

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Angrygoat: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Abegi,naso dem do for buhari that time. Dumbo,Peter obi,tinubu,atuku are no go area. Error.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Musaspp(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2022
NA SOOOOO.! THIS IS THE WAY TO GO. PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR MINE. WE WILL BUILD THE STRUCTURE THAT WILL TAKE @PETEROBI TO ASO ROCK COME 2023. #2023voteforrightindividuals

3 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2022
kayperry needs one at the abattoir. Na make e gree to dey wash am sha. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by kleuvet92: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Last last the ethnic bigotic urchins go de obedient. We are taking our country back , no more Japa plans. With a productive economy and secure polity, Nigeria to me is best country in the world.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Kagd10: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Na apron we want chop? We're asking for your legacies relative to how you would improve the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) / Fresh Lockdown Possible - Sani Aliyu Warns / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.