Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Secret Affair With A Senior Colleague - Why She Won't Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Affair With A Senior Colleague - Why She Won't Leave Me Alone (549 Views)

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Affair With A Senior Colleague - Why She Won't Leave Me Alone by LoveEtRomance8: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Never felt this way before. I am 26 year old software developer. I got a job in a company four months ago. Its my dream job actually to work in such a company. I instantly had a crush on the HR lady that interviewed me, she is so attractive but I just maintained my side until two months ago. Then she had an issue with her laptop and brought it for me to help. I took some days to fix the laptop but I also peeped into the laptop and discovered she has alot of ce-xy nu-de photos.
Those photos excited me and aroused my feelings for her more. When I handed her the laptop, she asked me if I went through her personal stuff…I smiled and said…no. Later on, I texted her out of mischief and complimented her ce-xy body. She replied with a laughing emoji. That is how we started chatting and being friendly. The chats got more friendly…infact, intimate….we started cezting each other.
I have never done that before. But things got out of and very quickly. She would text pictures of her veegaa….I started mas-tur-b@ting to it. Shit got real, I wanted to f-k her and I told her about my feelings. She agreed and came to my place…we f-k all through weekends. She never tires. We are both drunk in love.
Now, I am madly in love with her but she does not want to go public with our relationship. She is our HR, it will be frowned at, in fact she might be sacked if the company gets to find out…secondly, she is 4 years older than me. But she said she has dated several guys younger than her but she cannot date them publicly.

Her name is Morenike. Morenike wants us to breakup because of her age and because we work together, I love her alot. I feel like I cannot breathe when she is not with me. I told that I can quit the job so we can be together but she says the age difference is an issue. That she is ready to get married, she is 30 years old, she wants to get married and she feels the society, even my family will oppose the idea. I have tried everything I can to convince her that age is not an issue for me.
Some weeks ago, I saw  pictures of her on Instagram...
Continue Reading..>>>
https://fevbuy.com/2022/08/26/true-life-story-secret-affair-with-a-senior-colleague-why-she-wont-leave-me-alone/

(1) (Reply)

He Made Me Cum During Sex / 5 Things Men Notice First When Looking At A Woman / My Boyfriend Wants Me Back. Should I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.