Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) (2116 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Repost

She wants something that is not very moral to ask of so she encodes it into something nicer to the hearing and simps would fall!
The redpill thoroughly recommends that you watch out for her actions not her words, this is not because women lie alot although thats a very well known fact, but you just have to understand women are manipulative in everyway, they are always on the next plan to manipulate a man, that is the only way they can really survive; OFF A MAN!

If you hear any of these stupid sentences or questions from her, take caution!

*If She Says Her Body Count Doesn't Matter And You Shouldn't Judge Her By Her Sexxual past; Understand the fact that she is a street wh0r£ with multiple partners and she's trying to validate herself before you!

*If She Says She's Not Like Other Girls And She Is Not Very Easy To Handle; Know that this one is very rude and mannerless, she will disrespect even jesus if he was her boyfriend!

Still Typing...

ANNOUNCEMENT: We Will Officially Begin Talks About The Very Anticipated #GOLDENPENIS Project Starting On 1st Of September!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by CosmicGoat: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Is there anyone who can help me with a small sum of cash?
I'm at a low point in life rn, I have no prospects going for me presently
Things are just... bleak. To say the least

Who can lend a helping hand here please? Please I need your assistance
Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2022
*If She Speaks Badly Of Her Ex Or Says He Never Treated Her Right; Understand that she cheated on him and will most definitely do the same to you!

*If She Takes Pride In Saying She Doesn't Care "About What People Think Of Her"; She is very immoral and she is so badly mannered that people around her started to notice!

Still Typing...

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2022
*If She Calls Herself A "FOODIE"; She is a bloody GLUTTON, A FOOD EATING MONSTER!!

*If She Says A Boy Used Her; She is pissed because she never got anything off him but he was smart enough to fvvck her to his satisfaction.

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2022
*If She Asks About The Kind Of Job You Do; She is a jobless thott looking for the next man to sink her teeth into!
Avoid these ones like a plague.

*If She Says She Hate A Particular Guy; She would fvvck him over and over again if given the chance!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2022
If she goes around claiming to be a wife material, Don't marry her type! She is not a wife material!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by Mickynd(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
100% TRUTHFUL

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mickynd:
100% TRUTHFUL
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

She wants something that is not very moral to ask of so she encodes it into something nicer to the hearing and simps would fall!
The redpill thoroughly recommends that you watch out for her actions not her words, this is not because women lie alot although thats a very well known fact, but you just have to understand women are manipulative in everyway, they are always on the next plan to manipulate a man, that is the only way they can really survive; OFF A MAN!

If you hear any of these stupid sentences or questions from her, take caution!

*If She Says Her Body Count Doesn't Matter And You Shouldn't Judge Her By Her Sexxual past; Understand the fact that she is a street wh0r£ with multiple partners and she's trying to validate herself before you!

*If She Says She's Not Like Other Girls And She Is Not Very Easy To Handle; Know that this one is very rude and mannerless, she will disrespect even jesus if he was her boyfriend!

Still Typing...

Oh, how about my personal favorite: "Do you know how to cook?" I mean what kind of a bitch asks a man if he knows how to cook? Never happened to me personally but you know what, not even the angels in heaven will be able to save the bitch that directs such a stvpid question at me.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by LikeAking: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Useless f genda.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
You guys should calm down.
Women are not as bad as you painted them.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by HltSong: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
This homosexual again. cheesy
I still dey wait for update from your other useless account.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Where are you these kids getting all these garbage from?
Una no get better things for head ni?
Re: MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) by HltSong: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
SHINJA:

Run along kiddo

You have been exposed. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour / Why Nigerian Women Dump Their Husbands After Relocating Abroad / Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.