Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Changed About You When You Reached 30? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Changed About You When You Reached 30? (364 Views)

As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? / Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Changed About You When You Reached 30? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
If you’re already 30 , what exactly changed about you? Do you see the world different or you still feel the same? Have you made that money you always wanted or you’re still praying for Gods blessings? Are you married now and have kids or you’re not ready for committing to anyone yet and been responsible for kids that may come after committing to your partner. What are your priorities now? Do you still feel young or feel old? Have you stopped your addiction or you’re still struggling with bad addictions?

As for me one major change happened to me, I stopped seeing myself from how I appear or how I sound or even how I feel, I have started seeing myself from what I can offer. It’s now about value for me, how much impact I can have on society or to my surrounding or to my acquaintances. I now understand that your value as a man is not about your appearance or your intelligence or none of that bullshit. All that only applies to young people in their early 20s or teens, and is not admissible as a full grown man.

A mans value is about how much money he has been able to acquire, how much financial security he has and can provide for the people he cares about. You will only be respected as a man when you are valuable and you can only be valuable when you have money and power.

In other words, I now realize that you’re not a man if you don’t have money, no matter your age, you will feel and even been treated like a boy, and that is the worst feeling to have as a 30+ man.

Please double your hustle, if you’re 30 you’re gradually becoming old, only focus on making yourself valuable..leave the childish things for the gen z generation.

My last post as badboibipo.

Love.
Re: What Changed About You When You Reached 30? by Itohanmiwa: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
I started trusting nobody but God. It's hard to live this life without God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Dad Is Frustrating Him / Top Gun 1986 Full Moivie / Role Of Women In Marrital Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.