Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,005 members, 7,825,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? (5767 Views)

Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Today I thought about someone, and boom I heard a voice telling about the person in 4 years time. It told me the most important thing that will happen to the person in that time.

So what I observed is that for now, he can be living large and doing all sort of things but in 4 years time he will experience some sort of breakthrough that will change his life.

Another thing is that everyone has their time. I was shocked to catch the glimpse and realization.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Sojourner2000(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheGenius001:
Hi guys.
It's so good to know that I am anonymous here and I can strongly believe that it's fair to let you all know certain things. I won't let any of you know me and I can only keep this away from people who knows me.

I figured out I could actually see about someone's future today. This whole thing makes me wonder what I am. I am just a normal human being like anyone else. I have my own problems just like a normal human being. I also have trust issues. I am an introvert (core one).

About the coming election stuff I saw, I deleted it. However don't forget that the cross was made with blood. Didn't forget what it means.

And for those asking me questions about their future without seeing me, I don't think it's possible for me to do so. Only God is omnipresent and he is everywhere but I am not. I can only see you physically to see anything about you. Although I will not even make sure I see anyone for any reason.

The funny thing about this stuff is that I don't have to stay up at night to do anything. The downside is that I may not know what I have, and I may have been wasting something over the years. That's the sad part.

Do you think you could do with a picture in place of physical contact
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Do you think you could do with a picture in place of physical contact

I have never tried it before. I also have never tried it by telling someone about it before hand. You seem to be in dire need of help. I wish I could help you, but I dont know how. I don't want you to start sending me your pictures for me to see something about you. I don't think it's a good idea for me. I don't want anything that will make me relate with anyone directly or sort of.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
It's so ironical that this stuff doesn't freak me to do at all despite how interesting it sounds. Somedays I don't even bother. Other days, I do it out of fun and interest whenever it comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Sojourner2000(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheGenius001:

I have never tried it before. I also have never tried it by telling someone about it before hand. You seem to be in dire need of help. I wish I could help you, but I dont know how. I don't want you to start sending me your pictures for me to see something about you. I don't think it's a good idea for me. I don't want anything that will make me relate with anyone directly or sort of.

I am not in a dire need of help. I just wish that you master your gift that is why I made that suggestion.
Some clairvoyant folks I know about only need see a picture of someone or a mental image. Try it and see if it works.

If you have a picture of your crush, try something on it
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Interesting fact about me is that people who know me are usually scared of me because of how intelligent they claim I am. They feel so insecure towards me and this is really not good for me. They usually tell me about it jokingly and sometimes seriously. It is such that they feel I know stuffs about them and could read them more than they could imagine. So most times I act like I don't know nothing when I am dealing with people.

There was one woman who was told me that I seem to know much than I should know. The funny thing here is that I don't even know anything about what they are saying. So most times I prefer to stay alone.

Yes I actually graduated top of my class From the university.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I am not in a dire need of help. I just wish that you master your gift that is why I made that suggestion.
Some clairvoyant folks I know about only need see a picture of someone or a mental image. Try it and see if it works.

If you have a picture of your crush, try something on it

Ok. It's good to know you are not in need of help. I will try out the picture stuff. I have a feeling it will work. However whatever I may see about the person is only what I am allowed to see. Except I force it.

I will try it tho.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by romunu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok sir, sorry sha
kay4kay:

Please save it.

It might not be good to you but that is what I saw
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Donmobi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
TheGenius001:
And yes, I am just a normal human being like everyone else. Nothing so special about me.

No body knows about this my issue. I only want to know if there are people like me out there
i can relate a little to some of your claims
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by VERTEX1: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2022
TheGenius001:

Ok. It's good to know you are not in need of help. I will try out the picture stuff. I have a feeling it will work. However whatever I may see about the person is only what I am allowed to see. Except I force it.

I will try it tho.

b
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Sojourner2000(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2023
TheGenius001:
Today I thought about someone, and boom I heard a voice telling about the person in 4 years time. It told me the most important thing that will happen to the person in that time.

So what I observed is that for now, he can be living large and doing all sort of things but in 4 years time he will experience some sort of breakthrough that will change his life.

Another thing is that everyone has their time. I was shocked to catch the glimpse and realization.

You predicted that Peter obi would win.... What happened
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by judas123: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
I just wish I could discuss with you privately
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Sojourner2000:

You predicted that Peter obi would win.... What happened

I never predicted anyone to win.

If I remember vividly, I saw a red/blood sculptured Cross lying flat. Whatever that means, I have no idea. I never bothered much about it anyways if not for that short time I was focused on seeing something about the election.

Could there be an impending danger for the christian race knowing fullly well that both the president and vice president elects are non christians? Or could it mean something else? Whatever it means, I have no idea. Or it may have happened that there won't be be a Christian president elect as an Outcome of the election. I don't know either.

Fingers crossed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Your Favourite Position [photo...18yrs +] / Dating A Single Mother / What This Girl Is Wearing In The Name Of Being Hot Will Shock You. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.