Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Punishment For Players/heartbreakers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Punishment For Players/heartbreakers (5453 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / . / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by BigShishi(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2006
gurls are the best players!, I was a real mack myself, was really bad, i'll literally let my girls speak to each other on the fone and i didn't care!
I learnt all my game from girls, girls are b**tches!!! Girls generally look harmless and innocent, your girl can be fucking right in your bedroom and you wouldn't know, she'll swear on the god of thunda and cry her eyes out to convince you. we guys give all away too easily. In my playing days, i had to play like a girl to be a good playa.
I can easily tell if a girl is trying t play me, best believe it playa! wink
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by PLAYBOY3(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2006
Before i could give an answer to this question let me make some points clear. In My own perspective,i believe 99.9% of we guyz are playerz (either directly or indirectly) including The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.A guy will alwayz want to have fun and find his way out of the sh*t things cause it aint pay to stay too long on it.Guy @ D age of 17 to 25 want only Fun & Fun (sex, clubbing & partying) and since they are on there own (indepentent) and not ready for marriage, they need someone to keep there companies(in bed) and nothing else. We guyz will always want to feel good (have fun) internally and look good physically (cute up i.e wear good clothes)and want to feel like a real man/gee. For a guy to have a great fun i think a Lady must be present in the film (if u know what i mean).And when they are tired of such girls they go for another girl 4 a BRAND NEW FUN.Thatz why most guyz dont stay too longĀ  on a lady they know they will never got a way to there pant cos they believe they are nothing but a waste of time so they take to there heels.

Please i dont wanna talk too much here cos this thread is aint 4 we Gees,so my advice 4 girls is to make have fun with playerz till they meet there parners. smiley wink

All Playaz should be killed so that there would be no man on earth. . .Just joking

Pray for PLAYAZ to change there bad ways. wink
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by LoverBwoy(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2006
:-x
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by juogar(f): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2006
is only GOD CAN PUNISH THEY,BUT I BELIEVE THAT SINNER WILL NEVER GO ON PUNISH, THEY MAY GO ON DEFERENCE WAY SOME FIND IT VERY HARD TO GET THEIR OWN REAL LOVER WHEN D TIME COMES TO GET MARRIED
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by CrazyMan(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2006
They are scared that the child's mother will come knocking on your door one day telling you she needs you back.
believe me it's so hard for them to face that particular problem.
that's why they run as fast as their legs can carry them once they learn you are a father.

it's also the other way round.
men also avoid women who already have children.
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by CrazyMan(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2006
crazykid:

[s]They are scared that the child's mother will come knocking on your door one day telling you she needs you back.
believe me it's so hard for them to face that particular problem.
that's why they run as fast as their legs can carry them once they learn you are a father.

it's also the other way round.
men also avoid women who already have children.[/s]
I made a mistake, this wasn't where i wanted to post this.
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by satsykim(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2006
find tyme 2 meet wit his ex(maybe two or three) and his new girl because most girls actually get dumped b4 u realise u were played,so av a nyce tyme 2geda(i mean u and all d girls) and meet him in a very popular place lyke school or at party,give him d worst tyme(humiliate him) of his lyfe.i bet u he will neva 4get in his whole lyfe.infact he will neva want 2 get in any other relationship again. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by boladonas(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2006
Thats the t
Big Shishi:

girls are the best players!, I was a real mack myself, was really bad, i'll literally let my girls speak to each other on the phone and i didn't care!
I learnt all my game from girls, girls are b**tches!!! Girls generally look harmless and innocent, your girl can be fucking right in your bedroom and you wouldn't know, she'll swear on the god of thunda and cry her eyes out to convince you. we guys give all away too easily. In my playing days, i had to play like a girl to be a good playa.
I can easily tell if a girl is trying t play me, best believe it playa! wink

Thats the truth no one will tell u
Girls teach guys how to play them
They coach us and hone our skills and when we deliver they start making noise
who is to blame?
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by cheekee(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by fellow(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2006
Well i have known from the topic that the poster would be a girl. Why are they bad losers and come to think of it, a girl broke my heart once and taught me how to wage a tactical war against the female folks.
Well no wahala, back to the question the punishment should be say the guy should be applauded and carried up on high shoulders
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by senator100(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2006
leave them for God
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by cheekee(f): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2006
girls lie too only because they are obliged too by the way guys do undecided they do it as a revenge not cause they like too
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
20 girls should Bleep the shit out of the guy, since that is what he want
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by toyboy1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2007
y do u wanna punish a playa?
u will end up punishing urself cheesy
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2007
smiley
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by mekoyo(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2007
The evil that men do leave with them. They are already suffering from it even while in it.
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2008
Shoot him on the knee-caps so he'll never have to walk again. He'll live to watch others play his game, while he lives-off his life on a wheelchair.
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by Youngpo413: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rhodalyn:
[i]LOVE[/i], love is the punishment, make him fall dangerously and madly in love with you and then
*dump* just dump him just like that! you know when playa's finally fall for one particular girl and they feel they're ready for a long-term relationship and you just *drop* him just like that it's like the most painful thing that's ever happened to him wink

the player you described is a learner.
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
anon101:
@Lotanna, i agree with you, girls are the worst players. I know a girl that sleeps with this guy **UNCLE**and the boyfriend thinks the guy is her uncle. The "uncle" comes to see the guy in his house and the guy is always like "yes sir" to the guy**uncle** this has been going on for years now , sleeping with your girl right under your nose. What can be worse than this??

Thats why it hurts us(girls) so much when we get played because we are the worst players. I have been a player too, a bad ass one for that matter but now i have changed i am growing up and i need to settle down. Its a phase everyone or most people must pass through. So leaving a man or a woman because she played you is not an excuse because you dont know if the next person you date will now play you and urs sis or bros or even your best friend. So when you get played just chill and relax, It's a phase and you will outgrow it.

Saying a man should change is rubbish no one can change for anybody until they have all the p****y they want and are satisifed. Not until after that you can have peace. Its not all guys that are players but i have done my research and i found out that the ones that aren't players are the ones we dont fall in love with and in my opinion i think they are the boring ones

not BORING but broke!
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by Youngpo413: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
kimba:
@blacknbold

[color=#990000]

RECOMMENDATION
Players/Heartbreakers should not be blamed because it is natural for those who put their hand in fire to get burnt.
Re: Punishment For Players/heartbreakers by Youngpo413: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
So many angry b!tches here...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is 5 Months Older Than Me.what Should I Do? / Why I Would Never Woo An Imbe'cile Again. / Differences Between Mum And Dad (hilarious Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.