Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima (25780 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Channel54: 4:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

He has done before and will do again!

One of the cogent lessons life thought me, was to believe more in a doer, than a sayer!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu`s track records are not secrets and open for all to see!

He has every qualities of what it takes to be a leader!

In your staph infected dreams. Do not deactivate your staph moniker after the elections oh!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by luizkyworld(m): 4:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Since 1960, Nigeria has never got it right. The country has been retrogressing from bad to worst since independence. A country that started on a good note with each region; north, east & west established to control their resources... But the north refused because of oil in the south. My research reveals that the north makes up about 70% of the problem of Nigeria. Reason: out of the 14 leaders we've had from Nnamdi Azikiwe/Tafawa Balewa (1960-66) to Buhari (2022), 10 of them are northerners. The north are aware of the deteriorating health of Tinubu, so they are planning on taking back power thru Shettima or Atiku. If you know you know

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by iLegendd(m): 4:40am On Aug 27, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
This sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard this before...

Quest7777:

Abeg make una tell us another lie. We don hear this one before. cheesy

NothingDoMe:
Exactly. Can't even come up with fresh lies. cheesy

There you have it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Enkidu70: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html

Channel54:

In your staph infected dreams. Do not deactivate your staph moniker after the elections oh!

Person wey dey mad...APC are all lunatics shocked

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by zedegit: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html

Scam.

To tell you these people have nothing to offer. They went and borrowed Buhari's failed campaign promises and were so daft not to modify it.

Besides the criminals are not the bandits to them but those that stand against the fulani agenda.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Hiltaux(m): 4:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
Mumu talk. Boko Haram no dey fight Boko Haram

Meanwhile, a certain mod banned me on this forum since January till yesterday simply because I called mannabbgrills "zombie". May the great Ogwugwu akpu Okija strike his left ball and shrink it completely.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Same old lie

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Lee99: 4:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Them don come again, 2015 was Buhari will handle security while Osinbajo will handle economy, same script different actors, fvck APC, fvck Tinubu, fvck Shettima, fvck you too if you support them angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Staphylococcus: 4:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Channel54:

I will never deactivate my account!

I should be pleading with you to remain Obidient after election results are announced!

Cos their will be no room for violence! The Nigerian Armed forces have so many ammunitions and weapons that have not yet been tested.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Fuckyoumod: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Lol ..... Buhari will handle security and Osibanjo will handle economy, we all know where it landed us.

The evil APC have started again.
Mad people!!!

So why did Tinubu not help Osibanjo the man he nominated economically?
Why wait till 2023?

Nigerians over to you, I una like, make una mumu again. Suffer go kill una for this country!

Vote wisely!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Wiked Wike should handle IPOB terrorists as a minister of defence
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Channel54: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

I will never deactivate my account!

I should be pleading with you to remain Obidient after election results are announced!

Cos their will be no room for violence! The Nigerian Armed forces have so many ammunitions and weapons that have not yet been tested.

We can put a bet on it.APC as a party has nothing to campaign with,the Agbadorians are already distancing themselves from Buhari based on the party's worful performance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Taribizy(m): 4:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Is this the same man under whose watch 276 secondary school girls where abducted from a Christian school in Chibok?

I will feel safer with Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed Yusuf, thank you

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Wisejohnson47(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Oga telling us that he will call his boys to order, we are watching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Barrylord4040: 4:46am On Aug 27, 2022
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Alwaysready(m): 4:49am On Aug 27, 2022
undecided

I said it that they have no new lies tactics anymore. They have exhausted all their formats reason they started disguising as Obi's supporters on the internet causing mayhem.

God pass all of them!

Kindly visit my signature today for a faster transaction,thanks.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by HDMax: 4:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Shettima was a governor in borno he did not stop bokoharam, na now he wants stop them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:52am On Aug 27, 2022
How can a bokoharam sympathizer who dine with bokoharam to masterminded the abduction of the chibok girls fight insecurity?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by udemzyudex(m): 4:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Handle the economy with his agbado type of analogy?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Zetty177x: 4:55am On Aug 27, 2022
LoL! BAT LOL! .....u said the same thing and brought Buhari... Jonathan's time wasn't this bad ...but u tricked us. And brought this disaster....na....I'm not buying ur marketing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Zetty177x: 4:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Who is better to handle the economy?

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Shettima Boko Haram

9 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by CSTRR: 4:57am On Aug 27, 2022
This guy was governer when chibok girls were kidnapped.

Where was his strategy then?

Besides, Buhari is currently in power and he is loved by the north.

Why can't shettima give him those "wonderful" ideas of theirs.?

Mumu people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Diligence: 4:57am On Aug 27, 2022
APC !? So irredeemable!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by CSTRR: 4:58am On Aug 27, 2022
An apc government wants to deliver us from the current apc govt.

Is that not madness?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Soso990240(m): 5:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Shettima will handle Security same way him imported Boko Haram fighters from Niger and Chad, and they are here killing out soldiers. This Bastard Imported Boko Haram to kill his people simply to make Goodluck Government look incompetent and bad, that's why APC rewarded him with VP ticket.
Then Tinubu will handle the economy by Taxing everybody outrageously, then channel the money to his pocket. Tinubu's plan is to turn Nigeria to his personal Business empire for his family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by orisa37: 5:04am On Aug 27, 2022
I ERASE THAT.
WON'T WORK.
WHAT ABOUT POLITICS?
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by orisa37: 5:08am On Aug 27, 2022
THE MANUFACTURER OF PENCIL IS THE MANUFACTURER OF ERASER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Dshocker(m): 5:09am On Aug 27, 2022
This man is supposed to be behind bars for creating Boko Haram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by orisa37: 5:14am On Aug 27, 2022
We shall learn Penalty for FAILURE the arduous way.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by SpatialKing(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Story
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Elidrisy20: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Are you a security personnel? Who will handle the looting?
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by orisa37: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2022
SOLUTION IS LE-LAW ENFORCEMENT AND
OSINBAJO/EZUGWU IS THE ANSWER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls / Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.