Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima (25792 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by surequality: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2022
You will handle security and Tinubu will handle the economy yet you could not handle insecurity in your home state of Borno.
It is only the enemies of Nigeria that will voteTinubu/Shettima Ticket. Eye wen dey cry, they see!

As for me, my house and my entire community, we are OBEDIENT and USEFUL.

1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by mosdii(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Jack500: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
happney65:
When Islamists want to take over power. They get in little by little. This is an indication of how it is going to be.

This Boko Haram hiding nigga knows exactly what he is saying. It is us in the southwest I so pity. We shall be killed and our carcasses thrown to the dogs. Our places of worships shall be bombed and torned down. BH will invade the SW and there is utterly nothing we can do about it.

Just like we shouted up to high heavens that you should not vote Buhari who is known to be an ethnic jingojist,today the whole of Nigeria has been invaded with Fulani herdsmen killing with sorrow and tears on their pathway.

So shall it be if these agents of the devil get into power. This is not a doomsday prediction,it is what will happen.

Sharap! The doom you predicted will only happen to your family not Southwest
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by olisaEze(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2022
These APC guys need to update their playbook with a more recent OS. "I’ll handle security while the Bat handles the economy", is an old song na! Buhari said the same concerning himself & Osinbajo, and we can all see where we are on that now! grin

PS: just as an aside, why do northerners only speak about handling security even though they’ll still end up messing it up? Is there non cerebral enough apart from Datti Ahmed to speak about handling the economy, abi na so so gateman work ona politicians sabi for dia??

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Ochebaba: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2022
So that insurgency would get worst. You are not serious, God would not allow it bro.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Truthdeypain: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Show us proof where such was said in 2014?

You are so super bleeped up
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by KingRSHD2(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by KingRSHD2(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Softmirror:
cool,

We truly need competency than religion because it has brought nigeria back and we need to wake up

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
That Speech of Shettima is Actually a RED FLAG!
������

In that Video, the VP Candidate of APC is saying he will be in charge of SECURITY and Lead Nigerian Troops, while Bola Tinubu will Handle the ECONOMY, Whaaat!? ����

Do you Understand the IMPLICATION?! We will talk about Tinubu Handling the Economy and Lagos being the 3rd largest Economy in Africa (BIG FAT LIE) later.

For now, let's FOCUS on this Scary Statement of the VP Candidate - Shettima.

1. The President is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. He commands the Armed Forces, not the Vice President! ���

Infact, the VP is suppose to be in Charge of the Economic Council, not Security. Think about the ANOMALY and it's Implications. Yes, THINK as wildly as you can about those Statements.

2. Shettima was the Governor of Borno State when the Chibok Girls KIDNAP happened. He was Warned by Governor Wike, then then Minister of Education, and Received several Security INTEL not to Allow those Girls write their Exams at the school, especially without Adequate Security. He didn't LISTEN and Chibok Girls SAGA happened, a Major Factor that Led to the Iusting of Former President Goodluck Jonathan.

3. Shettima was Governor of Borno State between 2011 and 2019. The TERRORIST Group Boko Haram was Based in Maiduguri, the Capital of Borno State. Read that again....Between 2011 - 2019, Boko Haram was Reported to have KILLED Nothing Less than 20,000 people (this is me being Modest with the Actual Figure)!!

4. In Mid-2014, during Shettima's Reign, the Militants Gained CONTROL of Swaths of Territories In and Around their Home State of Borno, e
Estimated at 50,000 square kilometres (20,000 sq mi) in January 2015. They Almost Captured the Capital, Maiduguri - Under the WATCH of the Man Telling us he will Handle SECURITY.���

That's not the most DISTURBING Part, Stay with me.

5. Do you Remember that Christmas day BOMBING during the Time of President Goodluck? Yes, that one that Left a BAD Taste in the Month of Christians and indeed, all Well-meaning Nigerians.

6. Recall that the Person who Reportedly Carried out the ATTACK - a certain Kabiru Sokoto - was said to have be CAUGHT in the Residence of this same VP Candidate? ���

7. Do you also Recall that Governor Modu Sheriff Categorically ACCUSED Gov. Shettima of Creating and Funding the Dreaded Boko Haram Sect?���

8. Do you Recall his Running battle with Jonathan on Boko Haram and the Insurgency in the North East, especially Borno State?

9. How he was calling for Amnesty for the TERRORISTS and several other Derogatory Statements in Anger of the Good Work the Military LED by Ihejirika was doing before they Unjustly Removed him?

10. What about the Picture that made the Rounds showing him and suspected Boko Haram TERRORISTS Eating together?

Hmmmmm..... May God not Allow us HAND OVER our LIVES to People that will KILL us ooo!!!

Make Una dey TRY go Back in HISTORY oo!!
Google is our dear FRIEND
...BEWARE of RED FLAGS���

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Guyman01: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
happney65:
When Islamists want to take over power. They get in little by little. This is an indication of how it is going to be.

This Boko Haram hiding nigga knows exactly what he is saying. It is us in the southwest I so pity. We shall be killed and our carcasses thrown to the dogs. Our places of worships shall be bombed and torned down. BH will invade the SW and there is utterly nothing we can do about it.

Just like we shouted up to high heavens that you should not vote Buhari who is known to be an ethnic jingojist,today the whole of Nigeria has been invaded with Fulani herdsmen killing with sorrow and tears on their pathway.

So shall it be if these agents of the devil get into power. This is not a doomsday prediction,it is what will happen.

You are unfortunately correct with your assumptions

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by TimmyA: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2022
God forbid Bating, he should just say that while handling security, his foot soldiers (bokoharam and bandits) will have a free day of their evil activities
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by ufotunang: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
The same thing as Buhari will handle security and Osinbanjo will handle economy...and you can see the situation of the country now...the country is bad , bad economy, insecurity...I beg both of you should go and rest.. Nigerians are tired of APC bad goverance
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Not again!
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Temptee101(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
If you are still planning to vote for APC after seeing the writing on the wall that means it's completely over for you.

I stand with Obidatti
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Achorise: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Mastakija:
E just clear me 100% now say dis man na bokoharam

Get ur Pencil portrait
Very very Clear
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by lordprogress: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Is this Fool not from from borno state the headquarters of book Boys, this country na joke.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Sunnyski: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2022
So that you will kill all the non mumuslims.

Your plan to continue the jihad where Buhari stopped won't work.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Whos right thinking Nigerian will not understand this is the idea that informed and necessitate Muslim Muslim ticket. Except those shantigo
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by CheapHomes1: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html

are these people saying that buhari failed? if buhari performed well, what is it that they want to handle again?
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by sixtus3606(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Mastakija:
E just clear me 100% now say dis man na bokoharam

100%

Dude has high connection with Boko Harm, owing with the fact that he governed a region where Boko Haram was birthed. He couldn't avert them then as a governor (of Borno state), where over 300 female student were kidnapped and no one ever heard of them to this day. Now he wants to fight insecurity at a federal level?

This is a disaster. Tinubu/Shettima na bogus disaster.

Tinubu on his part would have been a better presidential candidate if he was young and agile. But now mheeennn...he is a grandfather, weak, old and not physically and mentally fit to pioneer the affairs of this great nation.

Make baba go rest abeg. He needs to be well taken care of.

Make e enjoy him old age in peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by ZombieSlayer1: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Its unfortunate that Shettima who aided and pleaded for leniency for Boko Haram members as former Governor of Borno State is talking of handling security.

The Suleja Christmas day bomber "Kabir Sokoto" was hiding in Kashim Shettima's house in Abuja while on the run from the Police and security agencies.

This statement by Shettima means that he will overthrow Tinubu who is supposed to be the GCFR in charge of security of the nation.

Everything about Shettima and Tinubu's ambitions is an obvious red flag and dangerous signs to Nigeria.
That's the craziest thing, everything about them is a red flag but people still support them for stupid reasons
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2022
These people want to finally finish Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by stanisbaratheon: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Who will be the commander-in-chief in such government??

Everything the APC and Tinubu has been trying to do since selecting Shettima as the vp candidate was to elevate and treat Shettima as though he is the Presidential candidate.

1. I have always wondered why the APC would throw such an unveiling party for Shettima but not Tinubu the Presidential candidate.

2. Why Shettima should be seen to be talking more than the Presidential candidate

3. Why Shettima would say what he would handle in Tinubu's government if he wins

Who truly is in charge??
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by mckay06(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html

God forbid! What an irony for a patron of Boko Haram to tackle insecurity. Go and prepare your congratulatory message for Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by SlavaUkraini: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Because this idiot Kasim Shetimma is the cause of the Insecurity challenges that have bedeviled this nation.

5 days after his Boko Haram boys broke out of Kuje Prison, Tinubu named him as his VP candidate.

This APC ticket is stained with the blood of the Innocent lives that Boko Haram have killed over the years.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by genesishouse: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
very well spoken, Kabiru sokota will be come National security adviser to assist Shetimma finish the work in nigeria.
It has started, God put words in their mouth to show the disaster coming but tribal and ethnic bigots will never see any revelation of the doom ahead.
if shetima is security head and Tinubu in charge of economy what the ministers do?
God is warning Nigerians again, the way he exposed Buhari and Tinubu in 2015 yet they blindly brought the disaster which has consumed everything.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by prophetfire: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
kettykin:
Futility of purpose, they have started on the wrong foot .
A banker handling security while his counterpart that's supposed to be the commander in mischief handling economy
. Reminds me of Buhari will handle security while Osibanjo will handle economy.
Everything is now in the mud.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Babaisha: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2022
It is unfortunate that a party in power , has its candidate promising to handle decaying aspects of our polity

Is there something the two know that we don't know?

If they know the solution, why have they not supported Buhari regime over the past 7years to do better.

Like I have always shared, Tinubu's finest men are/were in Buhari's regime, holding very important portfolios.

Yemi Oshibanjo - VP
Babatunde Fashola - Power
Sunday Dare - Sports
Rauf Aregbesola - Interior
Babatunde Fowler - FIRS (Former Chairman)
Lai Mohamed - Information
Ben Akabueze - Budgeting and Planning (DG)

and many others not listed, the common denominator on all these offices is abysmal failure.
Nigeria should ask the right questions, unless we want to continue the Cabal rhetoric for the next 8years else Tinubu season is in the past.

Tinubu is old and unfit health-wise to take the rigors of the number 1 citizen of Nigeria. It is like bringing back Amokachi to play for Super Eagles 2023 tournament because he was once a good player, that will be a total disaster for him and the team, let us not play with our lives.

Over time because of how our electoral system is skewed, Nigerian masses have not seen themselves as the employers of these politicians and their political parties. What all of us in this Country want is good governance regardless of who offers that.

As a business owner, do you compensate a failed staff/department with a new struggling project, the answer is NO.

Lets us not re-enforce failure
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by godofuck231: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Never will the nigerian armed forces pledge loyalty to one who they have not sworn to , you see? Apc are as confused as agbado and ewa
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Josipov: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2022
What's the difference?
We heard the same thing in 2015 na...
"Buhari will handle security while Osibanjo will handle the economy"
Radarada
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Softmirror:
cool,

If it is competency as you said, so them lalong and co no competent reach
It’s still along religious lines

They chose Shettima along religious lines, northern Muslim will not vote northern Christian, it is still fucking along religious lines, if it was competence and to end religious lines in politics
, then they would have use a northern Christian to end it.

How can leaders be dumb, followers daft, they don’t think. This is 2023, brains
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by emanobis(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Wahala...Boko Haram and Bandits Patron wants to handle our Security...
We already know where this is heading to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.