Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,918 members, 7,821,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima (25787 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by streetsoldier1(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
ADBA3005:

Awon iyalaya e ati babanla re ni were!

Lol.... painment! !! grin

A slave spoted
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by DoNotMakeItWors: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
This sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard this before...

"Buhari will handle security; Osibanjo will handle economy grin"

I keep asking.... After 7 years..... Where's the security where's the economy
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by ajyogbon(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2022
You have not being elect you are sharing duty for your boss.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by greatman247(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Toneypen247:
Interesting grin grin
The immediate one you were faced with as a governor back then, you couldn't resolve but rather aided and abetted the crime they committed. What then makes you think that you have the superficial power now to do the undo undecided undecided lipsrsealed

This man is clearly losing some nuts.

Don't mind this idiot! He was governor in BK ridden state for years and he couldn't stop the devastating effects of The war. People lost their lives due to his cluelessness as a governor and he has balls to say trash for people's vote. He feels people are still stupid as before?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
The Tinubu-Shetima's ticket screams red flags everywhere, no matter how you look at it.

I wonder how people in their right senses will be supporting such a senseless and stupid aspiration.

Lol

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by countryman13: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html
Super story. It's not biz as usual now. Why don't you use all the security vote given to you as Governor of Borno in destabilizing d boys in sambisa forest? BAT n Buhari said many things far more than what you are saying but all na scam. APC scammed us for almost 8 years now and U re here brainwashing us again,God forbid. Let it b Obi/Ahmed's turn. No going back on this God's rescuing mission.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by kunleiky(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
This sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard this before...
Yes you're right
Buhari will handle security and Osinbajo will handle economy. It's a gimmick from the same party
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Spectaclesawe25: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Why won't you want security, sheybi na to start pumping money into it while it keeps failing.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by ambale(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
So who will now bear the title of the Commander in-Chief of the Armed forces??

Abi wat are we even hearing sef

A man that chibok abduction was propagated under his watch now wants to secure the entire nation

Hmmmn
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by RussellRutherfo: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by RussellRutherfo: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
happney65:
When Islamists want to take over power. They get in little by little. This is an indication of how it is going to be.

This Boko Haram hiding nigga knows exactly what he is saying. It is us in the southwest I so pity. We shall be killed and our carcasses thrown to the dogs. Our places of worships shall be bombed and torned down. BH will invade the SW and there is utterly nothing we can do about it.

Just like we shouted up to high heavens that you should not vote Buhari who is known to be an ethnic jingojist,today the whole of Nigeria has been invaded with Fulani herdsmen killing with sorrow and tears on their pathway.

So shall it be if these agents of the devil get into power. This is not a doomsday prediction,it is what will happen.

People are sleeping and showing no concern because Emilokan is from the SW while these jihadists and satanists are working so hard to set this country on fire when they get into power for their god, Satan of Kaaba.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by porka: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
This simply reveals the kind of conditions they gave to Tinubu to support him.

This means they will take over the presidency from him immediately he is installed.

The president is literally the supreme head of all security units as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

Shettima's statement means they will hijack this constitutional function from Tinubu, whether by subterfuge or by force.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by amliftedhigher: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
How can BOKO HARAM handle issues of security?
Someone who kidnapped the secondary school girls after warning. God forbid evil
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by basybasy: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html
Shettima, your ambition is reasonable to us, the right thinking people. Its only mad ones that are misinterpreting it. We don't send them. This battle is Igbo's vs Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani's and others. They don't have trusted allies because of their arrogance, bitterness, sentiments and dubious characters. Let's forget about them, Obituary is going no where.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by orisa37: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Channel54:

Indian hemp inspiration

It's COCAINE AND I LIKE IT FOR INSPIRATION STUPID!
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Lukson2018: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Same lies we were told way back 2014 ...Buhari will handle security while Osinbajo will handle the economy....realities is all steering in our face ...ppl pls don't be deceive yet again ...
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by ofeco: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
asanausana91:
then what is OBI coming to do?

Obi has never said he will lead from the front. He promised to work with stakeholders (military, paramilitary, community leaders, religious leaders, youths etc) to contain the killings.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Promising5555: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
They have come again
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by asanausana91: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
ofeco:

Obi has never said he will lead from the front. He promised to work with stakeholders (military, paramilitary, community leaders, religious leaders, youths etc) to contain the killings.
do you have any link to back up your arguments?
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wow.. vice President for the first time in history of Nigeria is going to be incharge of Nigeria Armforce.. before this terrorist will be in charge I will by then complete my house in Ghana and fly my parents there and put my house in Nigeria underlock..I can't lose them. If Nigeria want to burn to ashes I will be here laughing at them
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by frog12: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
this man expose himself. he wants the MILITARY ! shocked shocked shocked shocked
tinubu should stop now !
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by frog12: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
thank you! tinubu is a greedy man

porka:
This simply reveals the kind of conditions they gave to Tinubu to support him.

This means they will take over the presidency from him immediately he is installed.

The president is literally the supreme head of all security units as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

Shettima's statement means they will hijack this constitutional function from Tinubu, whether by subterfuge or by force.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by naijapikin2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
You aligned with boko haram, you didn't tackle them in your state now you want to spread it all over nigeria. Clown
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Elmander1983(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by SaiOba: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sh!T!ma to handle Security matters? Ah! GOD � please, please o don't let the frienemies of Nigeria use her as a country of mockery.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
U people have come again
Same buhari slogan 7 and years ago

Abeg Nigerians shine eyes oo

The country is dead already before they turn to broken nation
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by weezychuks: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why I no see BATs Talking on this Post??
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by fof1: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Wwwq: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by harmony75: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
God please don't allow these criminals to finish Nigeria �� just imagine their plans this one that bokoharam started in his watch!? Please let's get it right this time OBIdiently God bless Nigeria may God give peter victory Ijn �
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Fastlinkpro: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Omo na now una go dey hear bomb blast every where ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N30,000 Grants For Okada, Keke, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others / INEC's Position On Electronic Transmission Of Election Results In Nigeria / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.