Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima (25783 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Melonsmasher: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Rebranding of boko haram in the making..
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Hydroxide(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2022
In 2015, Buhari will handle Security and Osibanjo will handle Economy, look at where we are today. These idiots have started again with Tinubu will handle Economy and shetimma will security. Fools.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Barrylord4040:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about
Yes, track record of turning Lagos state into the second worse liveable city in the whole world and milking the state to stupor. What a good record.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/lagos-is-second-least-liveable-city-in-the-world-for-2021/&ved=2ahUKEwilx-7Gw-b5AhUCGewKHaGaApcQFnoECBUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0adUkAVTaxZw87dlQCj5_B

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

The difference is clear on who truly is a selfless leader who doesn't think of himself and family alone but think of the generality and wellbeing of others.

Or what can we say about the one that turned his state to terrorists state and made the same terrorist the second deadly sect in Africa, under his watch.
Under him over 300 promising children were abducted and many of them never recovered because some destinies were cut short and they never recovered from it. Same man says he will be the one managing security.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Wisetrue99: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Go and handle it now, APC is still power. Else allow Obi Datti to handle it.
grin this is still part of APC government, he should show us what he is capable of

Or us he not part of this government
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by MartinsD12(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html
That is what buhari said , today what is happening, Nigeria is now worse in history ever . Go and rest mr man , you can't give what you don't know, if you knew something why didn't you tell buhari what to do in security and economy after all you are part of this government, you can't deceive us this time around, it's Peter obi now .
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Brushstrokes20: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies undecided
No SANE PERSON entrusts the safety of their fish with cats undecided
These clowns are dumber than I assumed! NONSENSE
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by latolz: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2022
So that you can continue from where you stopped in borno ba
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by wallarwallar(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2022
kettykin:
Futility of purpose, they have started on the wrong foot .
A banker handling security while his counterpart that's supposed to be the commander in mischief handling economy

The fact that you are a banker does not make you an economist no wonder we are in dis mess all thanks to d CBN governor.. You are the biggest fool and your hatred won't make you reason properly
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by kemika8989(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Lelelalalele:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/550663-2023-ill-handle-security-while-tinubu-will-handle-economy-if-elected-apc-vp-candidate.html
blood of Tinubu terrorist want to handle in security funny.
Abeg I sell data ooo 1gb for 400 while glo 500 for 1gb WhatsApp me 07040431717.
Thank y'all.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Mayeldah(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Boko Haram will handle security while Agberoos will handle economy grin grin

Nigerians una dey see wetin I dey see?

Vote for Obi, don't say tomorrow that no one warned you!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by AdedoyinO(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu is just a placeholder for Shettima. BAT has sold himself to Northern oligarchy because of ambition. They are the ones telling him what to do and what not to do.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Brushstrokes20: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Yes o! Just like osinbande and the lifeless disaster handled them abi ... Pathetic bunch of senile simpletons undecided undecided
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Waterbear(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Where is Mana let him come n talk..
It's his comment I have been waiting to read ..
All he does is insult igbos and praise the failed government ....
Where are they?
They avoid threads like this like a plague...
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Billygee2u: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Mastakija:
E just clear me 100% now say dis man na bokoharam

Get ur Pencil portrait
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
kettykin:
Futility of purpose, they have started on the wrong foot .
A banker handling security while his counterpart that's supposed to be the commander in mischief handling economy
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Toneypen247:
Interesting grin grin
The immediate one you were faced with as a governor back then, you couldn't resolve but rather aided and abetted the crime they committed. What then makes you think that you have the superficial power now to do the undo undecided undecided lipsrsealed

This man is clearly losing some nuts.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Quest7777:

Abeg make una tell us another lie. We don hear this one before. cheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by slowice(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2022
A familiar trick.... I smell the bullshit
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by kettykin: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
wallarwallar:

The fact that you are a banker does not make you an economist no wonder we are in dis mess all thanks to d CBN governor.. You are the biggest fool and your hatred won't make you reason properly

Do you realize how funny you sound, shettima read Agricultural economy. Please mod extend a ban to this fellow.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by usagee36: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Idiot. Just like you handle borno.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by GoodLord95: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2022
I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima
Sorry you can't handle anything. You are just a vice presidential candidate
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Donwis05: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Shetima who is supposed to be a vice president should his party wins next year's election (which will never happen because God will forbid BATthing) is telling us that he will be the GCFR and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces the title which the constitution exclusively designates to the president.

Indirectly, Shetima is trying to tell us that although being the VP, he will be discharging the duty of the president... GOD FORBID.

APC cannot happen to Nigeria again
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by PROPHETmichael: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
They used this same method in 2015 but i want to believe Nigerians are wiser now.

Below is the poster that tricked almost all the Christians to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Allisgud: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Remember the same man that have been preaching amnesty for Boko Haram,if he become vice he will tell tinubu this is plan,and see how Nigerian money will be waisted on those bedbugs
I said it before tinubu is a placeholder for shettima
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by snowball11(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
So, a known boko haram apologist wants to handle security and an established kleptomaniac cum drug addict, the economy! undecided

The two both of you are mad! grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by snowball11(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Barrylord4040:
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about

The only track record that your lootocrat of a person has is looting and milking! grin

Infact, his other name is milkose! cheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Ikestan: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerians are wiser now,we will make good use of our PVC to vote for a vibrant young person that will understand the iLL state of the nation by putting off all sort of tribalistic sentiment and work for the good of Nigerians
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by asanausana91: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
ofeco:

General Buhari will handle security while Prof Osibanjo will handle the economy. New sheriff in town with body language and odour. Is even difficult or nearly impossible for our general to travel to his village by road without being attacked. Shetima as a Governor did not do anything special to contain Boko Haram instead he used it to discredit the then president. What concerns a banker with military matter?
then what is OBI coming to do?
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by asanausana91: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2022
happney65:
When Islamists want to take over power. They get in little by little. This is an indication of how it is going to be.

This Boko Haram hiding nigga knows exactly what he is saying. It is us in the southwest I so pity. We shall be killed and our carcasses thrown to the dogs. Our places of worships shall be bombed and torned down. BH will invade the SW and there is utterly nothing we can do about it.

Just like we shouted up to high heavens that you should not vote Buhari who is known to be an ethnic jingojist,today the whole of Nigeria has been invaded with Fulani herdsmen killing with sorrow and tears on their pathway.

So shall it be if these agents of the devil get into power. This is not a doomsday prediction,it is what will happen.
pls just go back to your red mud land. we know your types
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by TruthinAction: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Handle it now in your state so we can believe you. After all, your party is in the sit of power. Yeye people. Please find another lie to tell.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by ADBA3005(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
streetsoldier1:
Weyrey

Awon iyalaya e ati babanla re ni were!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aki And Pawpaw Visit Flood Victims In Delta State (pictures) / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.