Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima (25747 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by mcmukoko12(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2022
You have already dethroned Tinubu election you dont know whether you will win. grin come and win let me see. Ta!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by crackhouse(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2022
The same thing they told us before. Buhari will handle security while Osibanjo will handle economy...

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Alpharey: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

He has done before and will do again! The records are there and not hidden!

One of the cogent lessons life thought me, was to believe more in a doer, than a sayer!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu`s track records are not secrets and open for all to see!

With a strategist and eloquent Shettima, its guaranteed that Nigeria will placed on the right spot it belongs to, in the universe!

He has every qualities of what it takes to be a leader!

Stappylococus is indeed a dangerous disease. Am not surprised grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by slivertongue: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2022
A repeat of the heist of 2015
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by owolabiadebola0: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2022
As the vp you will be the commander in-chief right? Imagine how confused these set of people are grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Alpharey: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Wiked Wike should handle IPOB terrorists as a minister of defence

Yea, while Shettima the saint will handle Bandits the angels as commander in chief.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by benheaven(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2022
As a governor under his watch, CHIBOK girls were kidnapped and he aided it.
]SHETTIMUMU
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Hiding Boko Haram security and Agbado economy
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by obicmag(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Buhari will handle security while Osibanjo will handle economy. After 7 years plus how market. Na them ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Mastakija:
E just clear me 100% now say dis man na bokoharam

One wouldn't wanna Imagine the amount of people this guy have single handedly murdered. Just take a deep look Into his face, It speaks Volume of Atrocities. Agbado Is not left out too and the rest. Extreme Wild Animals..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Mrkindness: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2022
You want to kidnapped another school girls ?
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by phatnpretty(f): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Agu! Nwayo..... nke a ato mu iche......hahahaha quote author=Daguccizgreat post=116094339]Mumu talk. Boko Haram no dey fight Boko Haram

Meanwhile, a certain mod banned me on this forum since January till yesterday simply because I called mannabbgrills "zombie". May the great Ogwugwu akpu Okija strike his left ball and shrink it completely. [/quote]
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by kcubani: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2022
You handle security so that you cover up for boko?

Go and sit down
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Mcmichaelin1: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2022
No matter what you say
I’ll still vote Tinubu
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Albie(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2022
grin This mumu can't even come up with an original lie, he keeps plagiarizing the lies Buhari and osibande told Nigerians in 2015. is shettima and tinubu this Braindead?
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Reference(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Here we go again.
I think I have heard that somewhere before.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by hammer3x: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
The problem of this country is because people don't ask question. If people have been asking question and our leaders are accountable to the people, such words would be heavy for him to say.
How did he fair during his tenure as a governor of Borno state? Wasn't the same man that his state was broken by insecurity during his reign, that Boko Haram was having field day in many local governments. A man that has failed in his former assignment on security has no business telling us he would take charge of security while his principal that is only tax collector will take charge of economy. Or wasn't the same man that say Nigeria need to print more money because we were in recession. The easiest thing he could think of is CBN printing more naira. What an economist in deed.
What should we expect in our security and Economy if they manage to get there? Broken system.
God save your country and deliver us from mediocre people that want to turn our country into animal kingdom where everybody does whatever they like and the system broken.
No need of talking about his unguarded statement of usurping the power of GCFN. Everybody have seen what may likely happen if they manage to win. We are in a serious mess in this country. Save us O'Lord.

IT WAS UNEDR HIM AS BORNO GOV BOKO HARAM STARTED AND GAINED GROUNDS.

NOW HE WANT TO HANDLE SECURITY OF NIGERIA, SO HE CAN TURN THE POLICE AND ARMY TO MILITARY WING OF TERRORIST AGAINST CHRISTIANS.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Alpharey: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Unfortunately, some Southwesterners will still vote in the duo because of their loyalty for Tinubu. I see the North using Shettima to assume the government before 2 to 3 years. Tinubu is weak and can't stand the heat they will give him. Let us save this country from the grip of the Fulanis and their brothers from the Sahel. Don't miss to this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2022
See how useless zombies avoided this thread shamefully.

Cc: staphylococcus, moh247, , etrouble

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by hammer3x: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Alpharey:
Unfortunately, some Southwesterners will still vote in the duo because of their loyalty for Tinubu. I see the North using Shettima to assume the government before 2 to 3 years. Tinubu is weak and can't stand the heat they will give him. Let us save this country from the grip of the Fulanis and their brothers from the Sahel. Don't miss to this opportunity.

THE NORTH STILL NEED TO PAY THE SOUTHWEST FOR YARADUA.

TINUBU WILL DIE AND SHETTIMA WILL TAKE OVER.

NOTICE HOW HIS HEALTH IS GOING DOWN FAST, SINCE HE STARTED CAMPAIGNING FOR PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

He has done before and will do again! The records are there and not hidden!

One of the cogent lessons life thought me, was to believe more in a doer, than a sayer!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu`s track records are not secrets and open for all to see!

With a strategist and eloquent Shettima, its guaranteed that Nigeria will placed on the right spot it belongs to, in the universe!

He has every qualities of what it takes to be a leader!
You obviously didn't read the passage.
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Socialsunny14(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by BeardedMeat(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
See how useless zombies avoided this thread shamefully.

Cc: staphylococcus, moh247, , etrouble
You'd do same if you were in their shoes. Imagine a VP candidate assuming the role of commander in chief of the armed forces, that tells any reasonable human that the failure of the duo began already. Never again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by nedekid: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2022
As jesus said, "it is Finished" grin
Someone that his suggestion on how to raise demand and consumption caused an uproar will handle the economy, the vice, the founder of modern terrorism in Nigeria ie if there was an award, he will win the Oscar's, now says he will handle security.
Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by arantess: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
blank:
That's how someone said that "Isn't better for a Boko Haram supporter to be the one to lead the fight against Boko Haram? That he'll know where all their top people are and will be able to communicate better with them."

The more they try to sell their candidates, the dumber they sound. Like WTH?
Dear Lord

Somebody actually said this?

Omooo x10000
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by cornelman: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Hmmn...

Staphylococcus.... That sounds very dangerous... Avoid it at all cost sirs and ma'ams
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by backnbeta(f): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Ha! When Shettima says he'll handle security - let's be scared!
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by lagosrd: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Handing over security to terrorists alleged founder....
You won't even get there ...
Re: 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima by Anndrew(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
This sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard this before...
lolz....let wait till campaign,then we know where,will go hear more familiar sounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won / N30,000 Grants For Okada, Keke, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others / Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.