Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies (8038 Views)

Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Please my fellow nairalander there is the thing i have been thinking about. Please why do 90% of nigeria ladies especially when they are getting to their early thirties start to grow big tummies whereby a typical white lady with not. Please i just want to know the cause . I dont like women having big tummies unless they are pregnant

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by TheEnygma(m): 6:02am On Aug 27, 2022
I've noticed this too... When once they cross 25+ years their stomach's start potruding ... This is actually my greatest turn off in women .

I have my theories but I'll wait for the elders to talk first.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Obafavour(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2022
The main cause is the GENE and the distribution of fat. The white women store more fat in their boobs, if at all the body stores fat "remember i said the main cause is gene" you barely see a white woman storing fat in the abdomen and butt, not that they don't store fat there but you will hardly see because that's their nature and their children inherit the nature.
But black women stores their fat mostly in the abdomen and butt, not that they don't store in the boobs infact they store fat in those three places but 70% of african women store fat downward starting from the abdomen, you will notice this in the fat mummies. This the african nature and the children inherits it which we call "GENE" and it mostly appear when they are fully grown to an adult stage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by alpharoyalty: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Unknown to most ladies, they carry one form of fibroid. It is more prevalent amongst blacks than whites.
I guess it was one of the numerous depopulation experiment by the white.
Don't body shame them please.
I'll advise they go for fibroid removal whenever they can.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by falcon01: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Don't do that it's Natural the older you get the less attention your put towards your body especially the stomach plus most of them are sucking it in most of the time yes even the white ladies. Go and see them in reality they are always sucking in their stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by theblackrannger: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2022
*lack of exercise. *gluttony. *they just give up on their bodies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Baronthecelebri: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
theblackrannger:
*lack of exercise.
*gluttony.
*they just give up on their bodies.
how much
Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Baronthecelebri: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Lack of exercise, once they're married, they lose control,eat any how,lazy. I hate it with passion.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Wilson500: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Causes of afo beer in Nigerian women:
1. Genetic
2. Fibroid
3. Diet
4. Lack of exercise etc

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Akinfemmy(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Please my fellow nairalander there is the thing i have been thinking about. Please why do 90% of nigeria ladies especially when they are getting to their early thirties start to grow big tummies whereby a typical white lady with not. Please i just want to know the cause . I dont like women having big tummies unless they are pregnant

You've been brainwashed by Hollywood.

Those white has it the worst. There's a wide spread of obesity in USA currently. Forget the shit you see in movies. It's the same with our celebrities and so called influencers. The thing is you know about Nigerian girls because you stay in Nigeria. If you get an opportunity to travel out, you won't be idolising these white women.

However, why do y'all expect perfection from women when we men are not perfect?

Most Nigerian men i know are not even physically fit

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by fati2001(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2022
I have big tummy because I brought someone to continue the Human Race..

And his name is Greattestman.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lack of exercise, once they're married, they lose control,eat any how,lazy. I hate it with passion.
but they are some who are not married yet i even came across one and she is still a virgin but if you see her stomach yepa
Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Hintona(f): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Obafavour:
The main cause is the GENE and the distribution of fat. The white women store more fat in their boobs, if at all the body stores fat "remember i said the main cause is gene" you barely see a white woman storing fat in the abdomen and butt, not that they don't store fat there but you will hardly see because that's their nature and their children inherit the nature.
But black women stores their fat mostly in the abdomen and butt, not that they don't store in the boobs infact they store fat in those three places but 70% of african women store fat downward starting from the abdomen, you will notice this in the fat mummies. This the african nature and the children inherits it which we call "GENE" and it mostly appear when they are fully grown to an adult stage.

How many average normal white women in their thirties have you seen apart from models, actresses and influencers?

Nigeria is not even on the list of top twenty most obese counties in the world undecided
Even top thirty sef!

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Akinfemmy:

You've been brainwashed by Hollywood.

Those white has it the worst. There's a wide spread of obesity in USA currently. Forget the shit you see in movies. It's the same with our celebrities and so called influencers. The thing is you know about Nigerian girls because you stay in Nigeria. If you get an opportunity to travel out, you won't be idolising these white women.

However, why do y'all expect perfection from women when we men are not perfect?

Most Nigerian men i know are not even physically fit
and that means you are indirectly saying you are not fit . Guy the truth is that only african woman changes like that .although am not discrimanate or insulting them i just want to know the reason and from good wise nairalander not you junkie
Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by LadySarah: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Did you perchance see that of the Nigerian males too or you were blind to it?
The western media showed you the model ones but you don't know that there's obesity problem there.If they are perfect ,why do they undergo plastic surgeries?
Its our diet,its our gene ,its cos of sedentary lifestyle,its fibroids.Both Nigerian men and women and the west too.The west is even worse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Hintona:

How many average normal white women in their thirties have you seen apart from models, actresses and influencers?

Nigeria is not even on the list of top twenty most obese counties in the world undecided
Even top thirty sef!
but theirs is not in the tummy
Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Hintona(f): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
but theirs is not in the tummy

It is, sir.

It's mostly in their tummies and waist lines.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2022
TheEnygma:
I've noticed this too... When once they cross 25+ years their stomach's start potruding ... This is actually my greatest turn off in women .

I have my theories but I'll wait for the elders to talk first.
It shouldn't be a turn off for you cos men get obsessed too.
Iamyungkhalifa, what cause fat in women's abdomen is fibroid. Regular body exercise keeps body in shape and fibroid van be removed via surgery.
Obafavour is talking rubbish. Whites too get fibroid and tommy fats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Nonexisting: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2022
You have not met white ladies for saying they don't grow big tummies because some of them do, forget their celebrities who have plastic bodies. Difference is the cause. Cause of big tummies in vaginarians here is greed. They want to milk our men by every means possible which often leads them to gluttony and protrudes their stomachs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by grandstar(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2022
For British ladies, they exercise a lot and watch their diet. That explains the leaner size.

I remember when coming back from England almost a decade ago when I went for a family reunion, I was surprised at how fat Nigerians were when boarding the plane.

Note: Not all take care of the weight. Finding the time to do so is a challenge for some especially if a single mother juggling jobs.

Also, because food is cheap relative to income, one can easily binge on good if you lack didcipline. On the British minimum wage, you can buy 2 full chickens just working for an hour. In Nigeria, you have to work for like 3 days or 24hours..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Ghostrye: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Food and diet, our meals are mainly carbs and fats and bingeing on it can cause accumulation of fats in the body. For ladies, fats mostly get stored in the belly, the upper arm, the yansh, thighs and the breasts. You should see naija ladies when they binge eat (which they do regularly) add the fact that they barely ever exercise and most of them love being couch vegetables, and you have your answer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by emeraldknytt(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Let's not kid ourselves, eating more than one's body can metabolize at any given time (especially at night) is the main alt-cause of Fupa. The more obvious reasons are childbearing, body weight and aging. So before thinking about eating that heavy meal at 10pm, while lying down waiting for sleep to takeover, the stomach is at a risk of staying expanded for more hours than it should if daily activities aren't shirked from.
Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Akinfemmy(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
and that means you are indirectly saying you are not fit . Guy the truth is that only african woman changes like that .although am not discrimanate or insulting them i just want to know the reason and from good wise nairalander not you junkie

I said most. i wasn't generalising. Mehn you just said Only African woman what kind mentality is that you've been whitewashed. maybe you should just find yourself a western girl and leave African ladies alone or just find cement to mould your own perfect girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by YorubaSlur: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:

Very simple, poor dieting!!
Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Fortune109: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Going to toilet 2 times a day can reduce your tummy like magic…

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by sulakishop(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Ab0rtion pills

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Zanxx(f): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Unknown to most ladies, they carry one form of fibroid. It is more prevalent amongst blacks than whites.
I guess it was one of the numerous depopulation experiment by the white.
Don't body shame them please.
I'll advise they go for fibroid removal whenever they can.

Thank you very much. A lot of men overlook this and body shame women. Just this Wednesday at work , a colleague who was trying everything possible to loose belly fat was told she had fibroid after a scan was done. She never for once thought that was the cause of her protruding stomach. And she is 26

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Obafavour(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

It shouldn't be a turn off for you cos men get obsessed too.
Iamyungkhalifa, what cause fat in women's abdomen is fibroid. Regular body exercise keeps body in shape and fibroid van be removed via surgery.
Obafavour is talking rubbish. Whites too get fibroid and tommy fats.
I doubt if you know what fibroid means. So exercise can kill fibroid? SMH.
Fibroid is a noncancerous swell in a woman uterus and which aswell cause pain. Go and ask fibroid patient how they feel.
Research made us understand the white women intend to loose more IAAT "intra abdominal adipose tissue" than black women. Get your fact right before spilling out rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
fati2001:
I have big tummy because I brought someone to continue the Human Race..

And his name is Greattestman.

My fati is back!.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Obafavour(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hintona:

Even top thirty sef!

Now if you're talking about white it's not a particular country, so also the black, though the caucasian women store IAAT more than the black, but they aren't (caucasian) populous. But puting on a scale according to healthline and mayo clinic which is the best hospital in the world with their research we were made to know the black women store IAAT than white women.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obafavour:

I doubt if you know what fibroid means. So exercise can kill fibroid? SMH.
Fibroid is a noncancerous swell in a woman uterus and which aswell cause pain. Go and ask fibroid patient how they feel.
Research made us understand the white women intend to loose more IAAT "intra abdominal adipose tissue" than black women. Get your fact right before spilling out rubbish.
You v comprehension problem. I wrote fibroid can be removed via surgery and I also wrote that body exercises keeps body shape.
You are too quick to body shame women as if you and other men aren't prone to pot belly and obesity.
Seems you love flat screen so make sure you are with flat girls only, like women in sports or tomboys.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady With Big Tummies by Meenabee(f): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Well this is as a result of dieting, exercising and lack of sleep. Growing up I was a chubby girl but now above 30 I have a flat tummy lost a lot of weight. I know eat and sleep right.
Do alot of house chores to keep fit. Eating heavy in the morning by 10am and light at night by 7pm. Take fluid that helps speed up metabolism and at least fast once a week. Reduce or stop taking sugar for it increase one's craving for food.
iamyungkhalifa:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / I Finally Fooorked Her.... Thanks You Nairalanders !! / People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.