Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos (17153 Views)

EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2022
jamace:

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENTS

1. Peter Obi built Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka.

2. Peter Obi built Anambra State University Igbariam Campus.

3. Peter Obi built 10 Lanes Road from Headbridge to Umunya.

4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake Hotel.

5. Peter Obi paid off N32b gratuities owed workers since military era.

6. Peter Obi built Nkpor Fly over bridge.

7. Peter Obi built Obosi fly over.

8. Peter Obi bought over 20,000 vehicles from INNOSON and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.

9. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.

10. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anamdra State at General Hospital Onitsha.

11. Peter Obi built the Nigerian Stock Exchange art Onitsha.

12. Peter Obi procured over One million Computers for all Secondary schools in Anambra State.

13. Peter Obi gave N1,000,000.00 to every First Class graduate from Anambra state.

14. Peter Obi paid N10k to every Anambrarian who was above 80 years of age till he left office.

15. Peter Obi built over 800 km of urban and rural roads, including Aguleri to Adani Enugu Road.

16. Peter Obi rehabilitated secondary schools and gave all secondary schools in Anambra state a giant 50KVA generator.

17. Peter Obi gave N100M to all mission schools as grant.

18. Peter Obi brought Sab Miller Brewery to Onitsha.

19. Peter Obi left over N75b in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.

20. Peter Obi built the First Anambra state secretariat in Awka named after Jerome Udorji.

21. Peter Obi donated over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in Anambra State.

Note that Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice and he reclaimed his mandate twice. Peter Obi is a great leader and very capable to have achieved this feat under hostile political opponents.

GO AND VERIFY!

Reprieve may have come the way of staff of Anambra State Water Corporation and Environmental Protection Agency, as the Industrial Court sitting in Enugu has ordered First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Awka branch, to release N1.5 billion for payment of salary arrears owed them by the government of immediate past governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/court-orders-anambra-govt-to-release-n1-5bn-workers-salary-arrears/amp/

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by toolovely(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Let's even assume that whatever Lagos is today was Tinubu"s handiwork, but the Tinubu of 20 years ago is not same today. We all know how Buhari was feared but when they observed that the man don't even know what is happening around him, the people around him went on stealing spree.
Today, we have a president who can't address Nigerians on live TV, we often here the "presidency" for the first time in Nigeria, .

Now, that we have attributed all that Fashola and Ambode achieved in their capacities as Lagos governors,
What will they now campaign with if they decide to contest for Nigeria president tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2022
And Obi will fix Nigeria like Anambra, it's everyone's choice nowwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Obidatti2023s(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2022
You people need to stop spreading lies that Tinubu build Lagos! That wacko didn’t do one thing in Lagos aside giving rise to Agbero and Hoodlums.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2022
iReddington:
It's funny how some ediots say you can't support Asiwaju without looking stupid whereas they are the stupid one, how can I leave someone with so many clear records and visible achievements for Obi
are you supporting Tinubu or you want a better Nigeria... Cos is more like personal vendetta

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Obidatti2023s(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
toolovely:
Let's even assume that whatever Lagos is today was Tinubu"s handiwork, but the Tinubu of 20 years ago is not same today. We all know how Buhari was feared but when they observed that the man don't even know what is happening around him, the people around him went on stealing spree.
Today, we have a president who can't address Nigerians on live TV, we often here the "presidency" for the first time in Nigeria, .

Now, that we have attributed all that Fashola and Ambode achieved in their capacities as Lagos governors,
What will they now campaign with if they decide to contest for Nigeria president tomorrow?

Whatever lagos is today was never Tinubu’s hand work. Why can’t people understand that lagos was Former capital of Nigeria and was built by our colonial masters. Between 19010-1960 foreign Colonists living in Lagos built every framework and structure you see in Lagos today.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Ak83: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Quest7777:

Just like saying a 50yr old Ronaldo will win Champions League for Manchester United just like he did for Real Madrid. cheesy

Look, the bat is far past his prime & is suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia. He will just turn Aso Rock into an Old People's Retirement Home with over half of his tenure spent abroad on Medical Tourism.

&why would any sane & patriotic citizen desire a President like this...?
honestly some small sense you no get.
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Ak83: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
buksarki:
Any body that said to you that Tinubu build Lagos is an illiterate. Lagos State was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, most of development was concentrated in Lagos than any state, all the foreign embassies and companies was there, The only functional seaport and International Airport has being there even before Tinubu becomes Governor. The Lagos allocation is double or triple that of Anambra State. The whole 8yrs of Tinubu as a Governor he did not build anything new , he only pointing fingers to achievements of his successors and federal government. Abuja is just 30yrs what other state aside Lagos you can compare in terms of infrastructures.

Below is Lagos of 1970. Very clean before the advent of Agboro master build Makoto floating slum.
share the pictures of Lagos of that of 1998 please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Christian36: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
He should first sell his ideals to the government he brought in so that they too can save Nigeria or is he trying to mock the government he brought in and also deceive people more
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Paulinho59(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
fombi:
For all those supporting Tinubu. May your life be like his inability to give press conference and inability to think critically. As you work on offering failure to Nigeria may the darkness you work for be your rewards right away. May the blood of those killed during EndSars of which Tinubu is involved in, may their blood cry for justice.
Amen...
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by OyigboUpdate: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Quest7777:

Just like saying a 50yr old Ronaldo will win Champions League for Manchester United just like he did for Real Madrid. cheesy

Look, the bat is far past his prime & is suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia. He will just turn Aso Rock into an Old People's Retirement Home with over half of his tenure spent abroad on Medical Tourism.

&why would any sane & patriotic citizen desire a President like this...?

Can u give me the photo without the red line.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by jamace(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Reprieve may have come the way of staff of Anambra State Water Corporation and Environmental Protection Agency, as the Industrial Court sitting in Enugu has ordered First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Awka branch, to release N1.5 billion for payment of salary arrears owed them by the government of immediate past governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/court-orders-anambra-govt-to-release-n1-5bn-workers-salary-arrears/amp/
Your source link can not be VERIFIED! grin
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by putin2: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Second to worst city to live in the world
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Drone95(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is the man for the job
Citybody and Golden boy are unstoppable
suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Shemadex(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
God bless Nigeria incoming president, Bola Tinubu.

News like this go make some people dey abuse someone old enough to be their grandfather now.
na so their lives be them no they get manna's for their region they use legs wake them papa mama from sleep in the morning

Let them com ND rule Nigeria they call zoo make i see awon oloriburuku Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by fredpeter(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

U be big fooooool.
Obi is the only governor wey hand over the state with sizeable amount of funds to the next government. Ode check, go and verify no come here dey cap bullshit. Suffer no dey tire you. Tinubu sold buhari to us so that buhari will hand him the baton next. All na plan work. Baba don old and frail and for ur childish mind he can fix Nigeria. Are u blind ni. People are selling an old and frail tinubu not the tinubu u knew before. These people will be the ones looting our treasury dry while tinubu will be receiving treatment abroad. Its going to be a government of agberoism. Make good use of ur youthful sense. Nigerians needs to try something new. After 8 years of premium tears u still get mind come here to talk of APC. U be complete animal
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by jamace(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Before 1999, transportation in Lagos was in disarray, there was a lack of fiscal sanity, no infrastructures to equal astronomically growing population. Lagos lacked every touch of a modern city.

Tinubu came, and immediately set everything in motion. He built roads to meet increasing demand, initiated a modern transportation system, and created property havens, notably Lekki, in his quest to address accommodation malaise in an overpopulating state.

At the end of his service, Tinubu's awards included:

Best Governor for 2001 by the Nigerian/Belgian Chamber of Commerce.

Winner of 2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment (by the federal ministry of works and UN habitat Group)

2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria (by the Computer Association of Nigeria), 2003 Green Crystal Award for Enhancing the Value of the Environment (by Clean-Up Nigeria (CUN)

2002 Healthcare Award as the best provider of best health services in Nigeria.

Presidential Merit Award for technological Development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers

2001 National Literacy award for outstanding contribution to mas literacy.

Co-winner of 2002 Outstanding Alumnus award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC),

2001Distinguished Service Award for Exemplary Leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group

Certificate of Commendation by the national Conference of Black mayors, Silver Jubilee Anniversary

Award as Labour Friendly Governor by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural gas Workers (NUPENG)

Award of Recognition by Nigerian Berge Limited for the initiation of the independent power project (IPP).

Peter Obi's achievements as governor of Anambra State dwarffed the achievements of Bola Tinubu as Lagos State governor. Even the Awards and Recognitions of Peter Obi tower over that of Bola Tinubu. Generally, Peter Obi outperformed Tinubu. Just see below:

PETER OBI's AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

2022: Man of The Year Award. The prestigious award, endorsed by the African Union, African Film Institute, will be presented in November 2022 in Abuja.

2015: Golden Jubilee Award from Catholic Diocese of Onitsha for outstanding contribution to quality healthcare delivery in St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in particular and Anambra State in general, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee celebration of the hospital.

*2014: Nigerian Library Association Golden Merit Award for remarkable improvement of libraries in Anambra State, exemplified by our Government’s construction of the Kenneth Dike Digital State Library, remarkable upgrade of the Onitsha Divisional Library, and provision of library facilities in secondary schools across the State.

*2014: Champion Newspaper Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

* 2014 The Voice Newspaper (Holand) Achievers Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.

*2013: Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor BabatundeFashola of Lagos State).

*2012: Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year.

*2012: The Golden Award on Prudence – by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most
Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

* 2012: Leadership and Good Governance Award by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

* 2012: Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria – by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

* 2012: Outstanding Financial Planner and Manager – by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion for my resourcefulness and creativity in governance.

*2011: Zik Leadership Prize.

*2010: ICT Governor of the Year – by the West Africa ICT Development Award.

*2009: Champion Newspaper Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Governor Award.

*2009: Thisday Newspaper Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

*2007: The Sun Newspaper Man of the Year Award.

**The Nigerian MDGs Office/UNDP Best Governor in the Implementation of the MDGs in Nigeria

EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

PREVIOUS POSITIONS

· Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria (2006-2014)

· Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance (till May, 2015)

· Member, Presidential Economic Management Team (till May, 2015)

· Vice-Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2008-2014)

· Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum (2006-2014)

. Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS/ORGANIZATIONS

· Member, Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG)

· Member, Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers

· Member, British Institute of Directors (IOD)

MEMBERSHIP OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COMMITTEES

In my capacity as the Governor of Anambra State, I served as a member of:

*Federal Government Committee on Minimum Wage

*Federal Government Committee on Negotiation with Labour on Subsidy

*Federal Government Committee on Mass Transit

*Federal Government Committee on Natural Resource

*National Economic Council Committee on Power Sector Reform

*National Economic Council Committee on Sharing of MDGs Funds

*National Economic Council Committee on Accurate Data on Nigeria’s Oil Import and Export

*Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council

*Sub-Committee on Needs Analysis of Public Universities in Nigeria

*National Economic Council Review Committee on the Power Sector

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
fredpeter:

U be big fooooool.
Obi is the only governor wey hand over the state with sizeable amount of funds to the next government. Ode check, go and verify no come here dey cap bullshit. Suffer no dey tire you. Tinubu sold buhari to us so that buhari will hand him the baton next. All na plan work. Baba don old and frail and for ur childish mind he can fix Nigeria. Are u blind ni. People are selling an old and frail tinubu not the tinubu u knew before. These people will be the ones looting our treasury dry while tinubu will be receiving treatment abroad. Its going to be a government of agberoism. Make good use of ur youthful sense. Nigerians needs to try something new. After 8 years of premium tears u still get mind come here to talk of APC. U be complete animal
Okoro obituary na Atiku errand boy everybody knows that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by ajyogbon(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2022
please can anybody tell me if tinubu is not the part of this govtn

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by richardokubo(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:

News like this go make some people dey abuse someone old enough to be their grandfather now.
Thank God u called him grandfather bcus he has been falsifying is age but my grandfather won't make this kind mistake to say he want to be president not even of our estate not to talk of Nigeria
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by snoopz: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Funny thing is tinubu didn't do shiiit during his tenure na fashola - Ambode success this nigga dey claim as his road map...
Expect more of this statement from people that have enjoyed under tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Greenlight123: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
has Lagos been fix

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Realguyman1(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:

After all the ranting that buhari was the special one to fix Nigeria problems, after 7 years now, u same guys are now shouting that Tinubu is the one to fix Nigeria.

So, Tinubu knows he can fix Nigeria problems and he allowed that terrorist in aso rock called buhari to collapse it first, abi?
U guys are just so shameless.

Imagine anytime wey person remembered say he/she is sharing a country with people like u, tell me how that person wan take dey happy?

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by nedekid: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Everybody positioning themselves. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
ogbonti:

My dear friend, the elite
class of Nigeria is a tribe that hates do see things work in Nigeria - they are scared if a stingy and focused man like Obi who is going around talking numbers ever becomes president where will the leakages be that makes them make money and live in opulence at the detriment of Nigerians ? I believe a good chunk of Nigerians sincerely enjoy the chaos in the country which gives them excuse for being less than a man or woman

when everyone is suffering thou can easily blame the economy or the government- but when certain basic things start to function - who then will you blame for not making. it ?

so some naija in their heart wants the suffering to continue just to have something to complain about - for Obasanjo to be supporting Obi, what has Obi got to offer a man like Obasanjo ? money ? i doubt because Obi is too stingy and Obasanjo has all he needs at 85, he is just trying to see the right thing done in his life time before he leaves the earth

so think people - let’s not reward corrupt Atiku and Tinubu with our votes

Tinubu lost it when he failed to criticize Buhari for once in all 7 years of Misrule- why because he was waiting for his turn and he shut his eyes and closed his ears to the rapes and murder of the yoruba people by Fulanis for 7 solid years

Atiku fled the country and went to live in Dubai, not because he was looking for work to feed himself or his children but because he can’t stand to be part of developing his community and be part of the daily dialogue - the very country he abandons, is the country he desperately wants to rule

I never heard Atiku for once tell his fulani people to stop the carnage even if they may not listen to him but it was never in record he even pretended to me angry at what’s happening in the country

Anyone who votes for Tinubu, a man that kept quiet and allowed the country burn when the tyrant he installed as president was busy ruining the country - the blood of everyone who died under the Buhari misrule will be on your head

Anyone who votes for Atiku the blood of Nigerians who died because he failed to please with his fulani brothers to stop the carnage will be on your head

I WILL RATHER VOTE FOR SHEIK Gumi than vote for Tinubu or Atiku because at least he offered to help being an intermediary between the captors of the captives and the families of the victims - Tinubu and Atiku where silent

Tinubu - he brought the evil government
Atiku- he is a Fulani leader who kept mute

useless old men
Obi is one of the elites that you are talking about. Did you see his pictures in London? Who did he take the pictures with?.....His class of elites!
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by amliftedhigher: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu did not do anything meaningful in lagos only leaving huge debt
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by basybasy: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Throwback:
Those who had the privilege of working with Tinubu have again endorsed his presidential candidacy.

A former IG of Police who had served as Police Commissioner in Lagos during the administration of Tinubu, has embraced the competence and brilliance for which he remembers Tinubu.

I dare to ask, where are those who worked with the other candidates?
We forget sentiments. Tinubu is far better than Obi and Atiku
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Benchilwell: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
jamace:

Lagos fixed Tinubu and Peter Obi fixed Anambra state.

BOLA TINUBU’S PENSION AS EX-GOV OF LAGOS STATE
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.
15. This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

PETER OBI’S PENSION AS EX-GOV OF ANAMBRA STATE
1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

From the above, whom will you choose to be your president … The greedy man or the contented man?
ur comment have said it all
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by ogbonti: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Obi is one of the elites that you are talking about. Did you see his pictures in London? Who did he take the pictures with?.....His class of elites!

my bro, if going to London makes you an elite, then we have millions of elites in Nigeria who can not boast of N1m in their bank account but can travel to London - Obi use to live there and and going to London is no big deal to him - just lie I have lived in America now for Donkey years and someone will say - did yiu see Ogbonti in America having a meeting with political leaders ? he is part of them . hello, here is my second home after Nigeria and being in America is no big deal for me - same with Obi

And OBJ invited Obi because he is trying to sell his candidacy so he should ignore OBj ?

if he did will u not call him disrespectful to an elder statesman?
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by Okoroawusa: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
ogbonti:

my bro, if going to London makes you an elite, then we have millions of elites in Nigeria who can not boast of N1m in their bank account but can travel to London - Obi use to live there and and going to London is no big deal to him - just lie I have lived in America now for Donkey years and someone will say - did yiu see Ogbonti in America having a meeting with political leaders ? he is part of them . hello, here is my second home after Nigeria and being in America is no big deal for me - same with Obi

And OBJ invited Obi because he is trying to sell his candidacy so he should ignore OBj ?

if he did will u not call him disrespectful to an elder statesman?

I can see that you didn't understand my comment....byeeee
Re: Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos by ogbonti: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Peppysco:

Lately, you guys are deviating from the use of threats now to emotional blackmail to drum support for Obi. The truth is, even your Obi never said a word to condemn the killings carried out by IPOB and UGM in the East, nor did he condemn the forceful and barbaric sit at home imposed and it's resultant killings. You guys should stop the blackmail. For every sin you all accuse Tinubu or Atiku for, Obi is as well guilty of it, if not even more. You all should just cut down on the lies and emotions.

I have never said Obi is a saint - but let me ask you one fundamental question - Obi is most hated by Ipob and Massob and they speak against him all the time even before 2019 - have you heard Miyetti Allah speak against Atiku for once ?

the difference between Obi and Atiku in Biafra /Fulani herdsmen matter is that Ipob kills in the east (let’s assume it’s really ipob doing those killings because we have intelligence that most killings in the east are done by northern dissident groups) Does Fulani kill and destroys things only in the north ? No

They encroach to other parts of Nigeria to rape kill destroy and kidnap - so tell me . is ipob responsible for the carnage in the western forest of yoruba land ? Is Ipob causing mayhem in Benue and middle belt states ? Is ipob responsible for the carnage in edo state and delta state forest and highway’s? when methodist priests were kidnapped on the eastern parts did you not hear the bishop give interview that the kidnappers spoke fulani ?

Guy - Ipob is an eastern nigeria menace which means if you stay away from the east you most likely will never see them - But Fulani herdsmen are a menace to the entire country - meaning even if you are in Lekki or VGC, Portharcourt, Warri or Calabar - they can come for you

which is worse ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA / Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us / House of Reps Show of Shame: Watch the Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.