Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) (16147 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg / Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by PointZerom: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
many of u still believe u are in the ipob era of insult,bullying,threats,blackmail,propaganda n violence now u are dealing with the whole Nigeria

So restrict your madness to your region

Those that wrote the obituary article are what?
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=sirray001 post=116101752][/quote]
Reality is if the east is okay ... Westerners will flock there... Your region aint accomodating like others... Even you know this... The way you all allowed to settle in the West igbos dont in the south... I even heard igbos are councilors and even in lagos house in lagos... Is this happening in the east... And you said yorubas are tribalistic... Okay ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Orankan(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Peter Obi, Atiku or Tinubu...

May the very best happen to Nigeria...

God bless Nigeria.

For me....I dey vote 'Yele Sowore....you can call him SUG President all you like...he earned my vote...Non of these aspirants spoke against injustice against Iniehbe Effiong's incarceration, which happens to be the latest of highhandedness of the power that be, Only Sowore did...and he has been doing this actively since 2019, leading struggle against injustice and oppression.

Aameen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by lowaist101: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The drug kingpin without knowledge of economy who says more naira should be printed to mitigate against inflation.

Tinubu should be in a care home for drug rehabilitation

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well e dey shout
Emilokan

sorry, u can mint money instead of borrowing in some cases.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
bewla:
Talk not much for they are blind by there hate
Smiles... I dont really like Tinubu ... Cus of his thug level and health thing... But intelligence and leadership is better than the rest .... Wasn't even looking his side at all... But the hate he receives ehn... I was now like wait , who are the others ... Are they saint ?...
I was like people never really wake up... PDP APC or former PDP or APC are all the same ... If we really wants to be truthful to ourselves people that never dine with them before would have been it for me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Mikedu(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHz-HLSiTc

The Presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu pledges to build knowledge based economy as he hosts member of the NWC of the party at his campaign secretariat in Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChwCXyzDCE0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This man is definitely senile and has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria of today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Mikedu(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that the same people who claimed peter obi turn anambra to paradise that can’t stay in d same paradise

Isn’t it funny when ur house is the best n u are squatting in a room in d ghetto

One day these people will tell u ikpeazu performed better than sanwo olu

People supporting tinubu are more senile than him I swear.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2022
These OBIdient slaves will lock down threads about Peter Obi with no space for other to comment and still come for a thread about our own Tinubu and be allowed to run riot.

Well, we are not cyberbullies like them.

FYI, I am BATified
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by MatrixCircle: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
From sick bed , how possible.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by richardokubo(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Peter Obi, Atiku or Tinubu...

May the very best happen to Nigeria...

God bless Nigeria.

For me....I dey vote 'Yele Sowore....you can call him SUG President all you like...he earned my vote...Non of these aspirants spoke against injustice against Iniehbe Effiong's incarceration, which happens to be the latest of highhandedness of the power that be, Only Sowore did...and he has been doing this actively since 2019, leading struggle against injustice and oppression.
Since is good in this activist of a thing he should continue wth it now not waisting time on trying to be Nigeria president. Abi is it not the same sowore that use is Sahara online TV to sell Buhari to Nigerians and help in the lies and propaganda of Apc to win the election in 2014, today now he can nt move out of Abuja the same useless and evil government help to power are the once that kept him on restriction of movement this life no really balance o
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by richardokubo(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that the same people who claimed peter obi turn anambra to paradise that can’t stay in d same paradise

Isn’t it funny when ur house is the best n u are squatting in a room in d ghetto

Are u better than people living and doing business in Anambra or what exactly did ur drug word lord did in this ur overrated slim u call mega city or did Lagos start and end in V I, lekki axis alone
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne. Welcome to reality ✅

grin You will be Obidient or atikulate to killer heardmen wahala,choose wisely.

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Willie2015: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Prinzzy5:

I actually like you, unlike the others who would result to insults just to drive home their points.
Now, you have a clear understanding of how Peter Obi made his money. Can you tell me how Tinubu amassed so much wealth?

Talking about alliances, where have those with alliances taken this country to? Of course, to this very point! Thank God you acknowledged that someone can be physically fit and still poor in leadership. Now imagine someone that is physically/mentally unfit? That's a disaster waiting to happen - sentiments aside.

Lol. 'Small-scale businesses would die under Peter Obi?'. Question is: Are small scale businesses even alive or doing well in the current Nigeria. You said that's his record, a man that encouraged Innoson motoes when they were in obscurity? Come on na....

Tinubu is an accountant.. worked in...
Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation...
Worked in Mobil and became an Executive...
He rejected the post of Director of Finance of Mobil to enter politics .. ...
He is already a big boy even before he entered politics....

You need to read books in leadership...
U need alliances to survive in life and politics...
Whether you are a good or bad leader...
And when you are managing a country with six regions....
U need friend and alliances...
For example.. Ukraine will never be able to face Russia alone .
If they dont have US and NATO as allied partners.. that a simple analogy....s
Tinubu is not a young man but he is mentally fit for the job.

Tinubu has many companies that employs Nigerians ...
Give me a single company that Obi started as a billionaire....ex governor and ex Fidelity Bank Chairman...
None...my brother.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by ElSudani: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Iraloren:
Any body that said to you that Tinubu build Lagos is an illiterate. Lagos State was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, most of development was concentrated in Lagos than any state, all the foreign embassies and companies was there, The only functional seaport and International Airport has being there even before Tinubu becomes Governor. The Lagos allocation is double or triple that of Anambra State. The whole 8yrs of Tinubu as a Governor he did not build anything new , he only pointing fingers to achievements of his successors and federal government. Abuja is just 30yrs what other state aside Lagos you can compare in terms of infrastructures.

No no no, Lagos built itself without any conscious effort from anyone. I just wonder why Anambra couldn't do the same. Mr. Non illiterate.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin You will be Obidient or atikulate to killer heardmen wahala,choose wisely.
Your obituary cannot end his Afghanistan region burning down to ashes with IPOB, UGM, ISWAP, Monday morning sit at home etc

Tinubu is your next president ✅
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by tunsy90: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Iraloren post=116099919]Any body that said to you that Tinubu build Lagos is an illiterate. Lagos State was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, most of development was concentrated in Lagos than any state, all the foreign embassies and companies was there, The only functional seaport and International Airport has being there even before Tinubu becomes Governor. The Lagos allocation is double or triple that of Anambra State. The whole 8yrs of Tinubu as a Governor he did not build anything new , he only pointing fingers to achievements of his successors and federal government. Abuja is just 30yrs what other state aside Lagos you can compare in terms of infrastructures.
[color=#990000][/color]you are not knowledgeable my brother, kindly check Lagos before Tinubu and after Tinubu.
Then go to Anambra and check the number of kidnapping cases that occured during Peter obi, without him providing solution to it .
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by deeva2: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2022
wolebest:

Don't mislead the public.

This is not BAT" s agenda for 2023.

obi will not smell aso rock...

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by deeva2: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Munamoqel:
your forgot to add Alpha beta for looting Lagos tax collection and Created MC oluomo the billionaire touts !

A VOTE FOR Peter Obi IS A VOTE FOR AN IPOB

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by snoopz: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2022
If to say you no get dementia now, i for believe you
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
can you still bet your money only Kano and kaduna state votes will be more than the whole south eastern region votes
You bean Niger Republic citizens votes? cool
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You bean Niger Republic citizens votes? cool
Hahahaha you Go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Prinzzy5: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Willie2015:

Tinubu is an accountant.. worked in...
Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation...
Worked in Mobil and became an Executive...
He rejected the post of Director of Finance of Mobil to enter politics .. ...
He is already a big boy even before he entered politics....

You need to read books in leadership...
U need alliances to survive in life and politics...
Whether you are a good or bad leader...
And when you are managing a country with six regions....
U need friend and alliances...
For example.. Ukraine will never be able to face Russia alone .
If they dont have US and NATO as allied partners.. that a simple analogy....s
Tinubu is not a young man but he is mentally fit for the job.

Tinubu has many companies that employs Nigerians ...
Give me a single company that Obi started as a billionaire....ex governor and ex Fidelity Bank Chairman...
None...my brother.

First of all, did Buhari have these said Alliances? I am guessing he did because Tinubu, you man of 'alliances' was one of Buhari's allies. No?
Now, how can one conclude logically that Peter Obi have no allies? A two term Governor and former running mate of a Presidential candidate? Are allies made from heaven? Of course, allies can be made. Again, Peter Obi is not a toddler - he understands this game.

If Peter Obi has businesses/companies that employ Nigerian labour. I think you already answered that question with the fact that he is a major distributor of certain products. Is he distributing all by himself, of course he has workers from the Nigerian labour market.
Believe me my guy, Nigeria does not need a fragile man like Tinubu at this point. I hope you saw how shaky he was reading his speech at the Primaries!
We cannot afford another sick president. We want to be governed!!! And governance require physical and mental fitness. Not someone who would later tell us that 'I am eager to leave office'.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Oyecool: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Stop this trash that you're vomiting and tell us what your Obi did in Anambra for 8 years and still can not stay there! Answer to your question: was BRT, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Banana Island, Intra City Rail Transit, Lasma, Lamata, Lawma, to mention but few in Lagos land before Tinubu? Before Tinubu no major Roads in Lagos with interlocking.
Iraloren:
Any body that said to you that Tinubu build Lagos is an illiterate. Lagos State was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, most of development was concentrated in Lagos than any state, all the foreign embassies and companies was there, The only functional seaport and International Airport has being there even before Tinubu becomes Governor. The Lagos allocation is double or triple that of Anambra State. The whole 8yrs of Tinubu as a Governor he did not build anything new , he only pointing fingers to achievements of his successors and federal government. Abuja is just 30yrs what other state aside Lagos you can compare in terms of infrastructures.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:

Una go just dumb type, finish school you say no, Lagos is Nigeria capital for 70 years plus, it seat africa largest port before Tinubu, its Nigeria commercial city, as Johannesburg is to SOUTHY, Cairo to Egypt, London to England, accra to Ghana, New York to America, be wise, it would naturally attract investors and people, with all this resources, Tinubu and him Men for don turn Lagos to dubai, but no, go ojora, obawole, iju, fagba, coconut, orile, gbagada, Ajah, Sangotedo, lekki, all
Dirty, pot hole ridden state, with all the revenues.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by jamace(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHz-HLSiTc

The Presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu pledges to build knowledge based economy as he hosts member of the NWC of the party at his campaign secretariat in Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChwCXyzDCE0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
How can somebody who said he did not attend primary and secondary schools build knowledge based economy? Tinubu should show us his educational institutions attended and qualifications.

I strongly believe that Peter Obi is the only presidential material that can offer knowledge based economy, with my points below:

PETER OBI'S EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED AND QUALIFICATIONS

· Christ the King College, Onitsha (W.A.S.C.)

. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (B.A. Philosophy)

· Lagos Business School, Nigeria (Chief Executive Program)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Mid to Mid Marketing)

· Harvard Business School, Boston, U.S.A. (Changing the Game)

· London School of Economics (Financial Mgmt/Business Policy)

· Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A. (Marketing Mgmt )

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Senior Executive Program)

· Institute for Management Development, Switzerland (Break-Through Program for CEOs)

· Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A. (Advanced Executive Program)

· Kellogg School of Management U.S.A. (Global Advanced Mgmt Program)

GO AND VERIFY!

Abeg, show me Tinubu educational qualifications. I want to verify it. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by geewean(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Even the name is a pandemic on its own.

Umsworld:
IT IS OBVIOUSLY WHAT HE IS KNOWN FOR
JAGABANOMERTICS IS WHAT WE CALL IT
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahaha you Go cry blood after the erection no worry Nwanne
You mean after erection
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Alary: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
athaboi:
They are working so hard to use media to sell this man but this time they will fail bcoz alot of people are now on social media unlike 2015 when they used it to mess Goodluck up. Just watch the video and see how he's stammering... His mental Agility is gone and funny enough they are using a dubious and ambitious dangerous man as his deputy! I recently heard him say he will handle security... same antics they used in 2015, APC is such a wicked and evil party. I pity those that will fall again! They have paid heavily to luander Tinubu on nairaland, watch in coming days how they will be pushing every thing about selling Tinubu to front page! It will be a regret once again if Tinubu ever gets in there

He is already sold out ,dont give yourself headache
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Smith414: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The drug kingpin without knowledge of economy who says more naira should be printed to mitigate against inflation.

Tinubu should be in a care home for drug rehabilitation

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well e dey shout
Emilokan
always sitting down, this one nor fit stand for 3mins
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by kalu081(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
U cannot give what u don't have
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Smith414: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
many of u still believe u are in the ipob era of insult,bullying,threats,blackmail,propaganda n violence now u are dealing with the whole Nigeria

So restrict your madness to your region
What’s your point exactly?
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Daniety(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Iraloren:
Tinubu is the right Man 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thugs Nabbed In Ado With Guns And Thumb Printed Ballot Papers / Sowore: SERAP, 48 CSOs Calls On UN, AU To Caution FG / Obasanjo To Speak On Insecurity In Nigeria, Plans Another Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.