Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) (16149 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg / Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by bitbillionaire: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
You have said it all.

God bless Nigeria. May ONLY the best candidate for Nigeria win!

BluntCrazeMan:
Dear Fellow Nigerians..
As we can now see..
We have lots of work to do on the Election Day.
The Polling-Units are open for all of us to stay and cast our votes, and to observe what they are doing, and at the same time, to protect our votes.
WE DON'T HAVE TO BE AN ACCREDITED PARTY-AGENT BEFORE WE STAY AROUND THE POLLING-UNITS..

BUT THEN, WE THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE BARRED FROM STAYING NEAR THE COLLATION CENTERS, UNLESS WE ARE RECOGNISED AS ACCREDITED PARTY-AGENTS.
NO WAHALLA..
THE ACCREDITED PARTY-AGENTS CAN DO THE REST OF THE PROTECTION AT THE COLLATION CENTERS. NO WAHALLA.
THAT ONE IS THEIR BUSINESS

BUT THEN,,, THERE IS GOOD-NEWS....
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT:
“THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS CONCERNING OUR CURRENT ELECTIONS ARE NOW HAPPENING AT THE POLLING-UNITS”,,
(AND NO MORE AT THE COLLATION CENTERS),
WHICH ARE:

1. SENDING A SCANNED COPY OF THE RESULTS DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE RESULTS PORTAL.

2. SENDING THE SAME RESULTS TO THE CENTRAL COLLATION SERVER / SYSTEM.

So, my dear Fellow Nigerians, we won't relent..
We won't even dream of leaving the Polling-Units this time If the INEC Presiding Officer didn't do these two things right in front of us...
And we confirm the Online Results by logging in to the Portal.

WE “THE PEOPLE” ARE THE STRUCTURE THIS TIME AROUND.
WE ARE NIGERIANS, AND WE ARE THE ONES THAT DO THE CHOOSING,, AND NOT THE INEC OFFICIALS AND THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

WE ARE NOW THE ONES TO PROTECT OUR OWN VOTES, AND MAKE SURE THAT OUR VOTES COUNT,
THE PARTY-AGENTS ARE NO LONGER THE ONES TO PROTECT OUR VOTES FOR US.
WE NOW DO THE PROTECTION BY OURSELVES..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Basiljoe: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
many of u still believe u are in the ipob era of insult,bullying,threats,blackmail,propaganda n violence now u are dealing with the whole Nigeria

So restrict your madness to your region
Emilokan and agbado urchin, cry more.

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Alajiki(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The drug kingpin without knowledge of economy who says more naira should be printed to mitigate against inflation.

Tinubu should be in a care home for drug rehabilitation

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well e dey shout
Emilokan

Tell me one good thing Pitoobi has that can speak for him now. Just one thing besides his "my shoe costs N2,000"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Regex: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Idiot that's supposed to be in a care home.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Stepatatime(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo
You have been repeating this line of statements since yesterday as the alternative response. Are u a robot?
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by chukwuoke(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHz-HLSiTc

The Presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu pledges to build knowledge based economy as he hosts member of the NWC of the party at his campaign secretariat in Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChwCXyzDCE0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Now you are promising to build "knowledge base economy" when you go enter now the next thing we hear na stay you no talk something like that. The God of Nigeria has degree that no space for you and your cohort. Bullion van wey enter your compound never come out. This time person wey e old go rest and direct the young. You and Atiku is fighting to be president of Nigeria watin una see there?
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by eldoradoxx: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
If Tinubu can be lucid enough to spell Knowledge Based Economy, I will vote for him.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Thebigheart: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Komu1048 post=116104056]

Will u have preferred chips, shawarma, pizza. is that what you and your family is planting?

He is very right, only a fool like you doesn't know he is very on point. Check roadside food, canteen and even restaurant, they all sell foods that made up of corn, cassava n plantain but because your hatred has clouded your reasoning, u r still forming lather with it. [/quot

Yes my president should part his campaign on the path of technology. Because, the world has move from just stomach infrastructure to technically infrastructure.
I guess you can now see our dicotomy.

As for your insults, I will not stay so low with you. I am well cultured

Stay for advancement and stay safe.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Thebigheart: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Komu1048 post=116104056]

Will u have preferred chips, shawarma, pizza. is that what you and your family is planting?

He is very right, only a fool like you doesn't know he is very on point. Check roadside food, canteen and even restaurant, they all sell foods that made up of corn, cassava n plantain but because your hatred has clouded your reasoning, u r still forming lather with it. [/quote

Yes my president should part his campaign on the path of technology. Because, the world has move from just stomach infrastructure to technically infrastructure.
I guess you can now see our dicotomy.

As for your insults, I will not stay so low with you. I am well cultured

Stay for advancement and stay safe.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your obituary cannot end his Afghanistan region burning down to ashes with IPOB, UGM, ISWAP, Monday morning sit at home etc

Tinubu is your next president ✅

grin grin don't worry when Obi becomes your President you can relocate to Niger Republic since you are obviously a very disObidient child grin
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by zegeijuwa: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
The one who buys millions of dollars to give bribe Instead of giving it in Naira, thereby helping depreciate the Naira.
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Nuhskhut: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
All of you are just shouting about Tinubu giving Nigeria a bad president.If they give you wife,would they be coming to tell you everyday about what and what not to do.
Those shouting Peter Obi can do this and that,when he was younger and a governor of Anambra what did he do.Now it is someone that has made the economy of Lagos great that is now to old to rule.
What an irony!
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by oladunni314: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Make all these politicians cut the crab..If he wins now he will be worst than the current failure.Make all these politicians cut the crab..If he wins now he will be worst than the current failure....
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Waterbear(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Apc is still in power..
Go and tell your installed president to build the knowledge base economy now...
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Waterbear(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo

Your info are baseless...
Matter of fact the SARS was Tinubus creation...
Obi cant be held responsible for Tinubus armed men with federal powers
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Achilles881: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Elvis2kay:
The man wey sabi..

Yesoo, he sani like sabinus
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu abeg go and rest
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by IbileIfe: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The drug kingpin without knowledge of economy who says more naira should be printed to mitigate against inflation.

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Emilokan
He has achieved more than you and your entire tribe in eight years as the Governor of Lagos State what you can never achieve.
He worked for reputable multinational corporations that I doubt you have ever worked for. And before you post any idiotic reply; at 21 I was already a project consultant for the John's Hopkins University's Population Communication Services and at 25, a national program consultant for the UNICEF in Nigeria.
I am also a stakeholder in the knowledge based economy; the sector of the economy which is increasingly based on knowledge-intensive activities, creating a greater reliance on intellectual capital rather than physical inputs.

Better for you to focus on becoming a worthy person to your generation and not wasting your data on idiotic insults on a senior citizen who has already made history as the governor of a state in Nigeria that became the 5th biggest economy in Africa during his administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Wwwq: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
A failed party doesn’t deserve any chance again
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Komu1048(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Thebigheart post=116109406][/quote]

Leave him alone, he spoke about reviving the economy, provision of jobs, and infrastructure development. But that's not your concern, u want him to fumble so that you can campaign against him
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Ikemba007: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Truly speaking, this man is gifted

Latestnewsline:
Video

The Presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu pledges to build knowledge based economy as he hosts member of the NWC of the party at his campaign secretariat in Abuja.

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Willie2015: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Prinzzy5:

First of all, did Buhari have these said Alliances? I am guessing he did because Tinubu, you man of 'alliances' was one of Buhari's allies. No?
Now, how can one conclude logically that Peter Obi have no allies? A two term Governor and former running mate of a Presidential candidate? Are allies made from heaven? Of course, allies can be made. Again, Peter Obi is not a toddler - he understands this game.

If Peter Obi has businesses/companies that employ Nigerian labour. I think you already answered that question with the fact that he is a major distributor of certain products. Is he distributing all by himself, of course he has workers from the Nigerian labour market.
Believe me my guy, Nigeria does not need a fragile man like Tinubu at this point. I hope you saw how shaky he was reading his speech at the Primaries!
We cannot afford another sick president. We want to be governed!!! And governance require physical and mental fitness. Not someone who would later tell us that 'I am eager to leave office'.

Buhari had alliances..
U cant get bloc votes of over 11m from 3 regions....
(NW,NE and NC) out of six if you don't have alliances...
SW only help Buhari to complete the equation...
Peter Obi told us there is no need for alliances..
The masses in Nigeria is enough for him...
Thats a wrong statement in politics...
No country get developed if our billionaires operates the way Obi does business...
Imagine Dangote did not establish cement factories and refinery...
Innosson did not establish his vehicle company...
Rabiu did not establish his cement factories... Jim Ovia did not start Zenith Bank...etc
i rest my case
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Prinzzy5: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Willie2015:

Buhari had alliances..
U cant get bloc votes of over 11m from 3 regions....
(NW,NE and NC) out of six if you don't have alliances...
SW only help Buhari to complete the equation...
Peter Obi told us there is no need for alliances..
The masses in Nigeria is enough for him...
Thats a wrong statement in politics...
No country get developed if our billionaires operates the way Obi does business...
Imagine Dangote did not establish cement factories and refinery...
Innosson did not establish his vehicle company...
Rabiu did not establish his cement factories... Jim Ovia did not start Zenith Bank...etc
i rest my case
That's the issue. The idea you people have of Peter Obi is that he is a toddler in politics.
If Peter came out and said 'the structure are the masses', you think a two-term Governor or those around him would not go back and do the needful.
You people keep underestimating this man se!!!!
Lol.
2023 is almost here sha
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by walefresh3(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Emilokan

By Adetutu Audu

Adekunle Olayinka is Special Adviser on Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN) to the Governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwoolu. He is also a former Senior Special Assistant on Political Matters to the Ex- Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

He speaks with Adetutu Audu on the 2023 general elections and why he wants represent the Ifako-Ijaiye federal constituency at the House of Representatives.

The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwoolu, has been given the nod to contest for the second term by the GAC. Do you think it will be a smooth ride given that some of your party members under the aegis of Lagos 4 Lagos had recently defected to the opposition party?

How many are these defectors?

They are in minority. Even when PDP had the federal might (former President Obasanjo and former President Goodluck Jonathan), they kept trying in Lagos; they could not win. Is it now that they want to win? Lagos4Lagos is a platform of incorrigible elements in the party. Of course, there would always be people who are not ready to go with the majority. Everyone knows that the group emerged from nowhere in recent times and they have never contributed anything to APC major victories since the advent of democracy in the state.

2023: Faleke, Babachir Lawal, pick N100m form for Tinubu, say he remains the man to beat
But would you say your party has done enough to go back to the electorate to demand their mandate again in 2023?

Our party, the APC has tried its possible best but the problem is the rot that has been created by the previous governments. It is too enormous. The economy was on a free-fall before this administration came in. From 2015 to date, Nigeria has gone into economic recession thrice. But it is not only in Nigeria, it affects every economy of the world, even the United States. But the government is trying. I think they are trying their best to cope with the situation. So, the APC can go to the people and ask for votes based on the efforts put into saving the country and cleaning the rot so far.

You have worked closely with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu before now. He has also declared to run for the presidency of Nigeria come 2023 among other contenders. Do you think he can deliver?

The fact that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Otunba Henry Ajomale and Chief Bisi Akande met me working as an expatriate in South Africa and brought me back home showed the capacity of Asiwaju himself to hunt and identify talents that we need to build this nation back to what it used to be.

Asiwaju has that mental ability, strategy and economic knowledge to restore the economy of the country. When you look at what he did at Mobil as a treasurer, it’s on record that he turned around the fortune of the company. It is also on record that he raised the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of Lagos state when he was Governor. I have not seen anybody that will match Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the race. I have worked with him for many years and I know the type of person he is. I know how his brain works and his interest for this country.

He is a true Nigerian and whatever he does, he always puts Nigeria first. He wants Nigeria to be the best in Africa. And it is doable; it only depends on the person in the saddle. If he can be successful in Lagos which is mini-Nigeria, he can turn around the economy of Nigeria. It is the foundation he built when he was in the saddle that other Governors are building on in Lagos. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu had the convening power to put together alliances for causes and ultimately build a formidable vote-winning machine in the form of the All Progressives Congress, combining Muhammadu Buhari’s bloc of over eight million votes from the north with electorates of the south-west, his stronghold.

But there are worries about the ability of the APC candidate to garner the type of votes won by President Buhari?

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has what it takes to do more than that when he is given the ticket of the party. He is arguably one of the most experienced politicians in Nigeria today with vast political structures across the 36 states of the federation including Abuja. That is enough to win the election. He is a mobiliser and grassroots politician. He is also known as a master strategist with records of winning almost all political battles till date. With Asiwaju, the APC is assured of victory.

You are interested in a seat in the House of Reps. Why should the people trust you with their mandate?

The House of Representatives requires someone who is learned. I have that already. I am an engineer by profession, and I have practiced locally and internationally. I worked with Siemens ICN, MTN during their inception in Nigeria as one of their pioneers engineers. And from there, I got a job abroad with Ericsson international, Sweden that took me to different project sites in Asia, sub Saharan Africa, Southern Africa, East Africa, West Africa and I was based in South Africa then. I later became the Director, planning and strategy at the South African College of Business and Technology, Pretoria, South Africa.

So I have that cognate corporate experience in telecoms engineering coupled with sound political training. I have always been active in politics, even in Diaspora. When I was brought back home by APC presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande and Otunba Henry Ajomale, after a conference I organized for the party in South Africa, I thought I was to be appointed a Commissioner then, but I was asked to work in the state party secretariat. I was there for over 6 years working as Special Adviser and Chief of Staff to Otunba Henry Ajomale, who was the state Chairman of the party then.

I gathered useful political experiences at the party secretariat and was later appointed as the Ex-Governor Ambode’s Senior Special Assistant on political matters, the first person ever in Lagos to hold the position. I am grateful to the leadership of the current administration, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for deeming it good to incorporate me into his administration too. I am the Special Adviser on Development Agenda for Western Nigeria, (D.A.W.N) I am in charge of South West affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Stepatatime:
You have been repeating this line of statements since yesterday as the alternative response. Are u a robot?
you talk pass this one for Buhari. He's your president today
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
eldoradoxx:
If Tinubu can be lucid enough to spell Knowledge Based Economy, I will vote for him.
You talk pass this one during Buhari time. He's your president today
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by walefresh3(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Iraloren:
Any body that said to you that Tinubu build Lagos is an illiterate. Lagos State was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, most of development was concentrated in Lagos than any state, all the foreign embassies and companies was there, The only functional seaport and International Airport has being there even before Tinubu becomes Governor. The Lagos allocation is double or triple that of Anambra State. The whole 8yrs of Tinubu as a Governor he did not build anything new , he only pointing fingers to achievements of his successors and federal government. Abuja is just 30yrs what other state aside Lagos you can compare in terms of infrastructures.

Stop campaigning for that bigoted-personified aspirant...

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Waterbear:

Your info are baseless...
Matter of fact the SARS was Tinubus creation...
Obi cant be held responsible for Tinubus armed men with federal powers
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by olatuns2017: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

Incoming GCFR of NIGERIA

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
many of u still believe u are in the ipob era of insult,bullying,threats,blackmail,propaganda n violence now u are dealing with the whole Nigeria

So restrict your madness to your region

He is the leader of APC that have been in power for 7 years now,why didn't his party do it then.That man can lie.
Don't worry during campaign we will roll out all his videos during Buhari campaign..

He is lienus Mab
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by BrotherCork: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Oga get out

Go take care of your body

How much exactly? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Unconscious Policeman With Gun / Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. / Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.