Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) (16148 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg / Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by one4GOD(f): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHz-HLSiTc

The Presidential candidate of the ruling party APC Bola Ahmed Tinubu pledges to build knowledge based economy as he hosts member of the NWC of the party at his campaign secretariat in Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChwCXyzDCE0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
but how, how can somebody give what he does not have eheen, how??
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by DAYOODS(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Honourable1901(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Iraloren:
Any body that said to you that Tinubu build Lagos is an illiterate. Lagos State was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs, most of development was concentrated in Lagos than any state, all the foreign embassies and companies was there, The only functional seaport and International Airport has being there even before Tinubu becomes Governor. The Lagos allocation is double or triple that of Anambra State. The whole 8yrs of Tinubu as a Governor he did not build anything new , he only pointing fingers to achievements of his successors and federal government. Abuja is just 30yrs what other state aside Lagos you can compare in terms of infrastructures.

You are dull
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by bewla(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles... I dont really like Tinubu ... Cus of his thug level and health thing... But intelligence and leadership is better than the rest .... Wasn't even looking his side at all... But the hate he receives ehn... I was now like wait , who are the others ... Are they saint ?...
I was like people never really wake up... PDP APC or former PDP or APC are all the same ... If we really wants to be truthful to ourselves people that never dine with them before would have been it for me
let's be truthful to each other here ,

TINUBU is for Yoruba , Atiku is of north and Obi is of Biafra wether we like it or not that's the truth .

If all this rough calling obi are not baize about tribalism
Abga have a young candidate
S d p have a young candidate
Sowore is young
And Abiola daughter is young must of this young candidate why not pick and support them
They will sale the person that have there agenda to you Yoruba after he win , this young Yoruba mugus will have them self to blame for ever

The did it to Awolowo , Abiola , now TINUBU
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
let's be truthful to each other here ,

TINUBU is for Yoruba , Atiku is of north and Obi is of Biafra wether we like it or not that's the truth .

If all this rough calling obi are not baize about tribalism
Abga have a young candidate
S d p have a young candidate
Sowore is young
And Abiola daughter is young must of this young candidate why not pick and support them
They will sale the person that have there agenda to you Yoruba after he win , this young Yoruba mugus will have them self to blame for ever

The did it to Awolowo , Abiola , now TINUBU
Youth never wake ... Am telling... The election is already tribal and religious... Just like you categorized it...
Na this free things dey vex me pass... Nothing is free anywhere sef... I just got people coming back from SA... They were like expenses too much there and most of their business partners plenty 9ja here ... They just moved back recently... Nigerians just need work together with the government...
I just dey look sha...
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by bewla(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Youth never wake ... Am telling... The election is already tribal and religious... Just like you categorized it...
Na this free things dey vex me pass... Nothing is free anywhere sef... I just got people coming back from SA... They were like expenses too much there and most of their business partners plenty 9ja here ... They just moved back recently... Nigerians just need work together with the government...
I just dey look sha...
You never no what you have untill it's lost

Let them tell us why USA are finding it hard with oil England they cry
Go to Ghana they will tell you same story

I engaged a guy that come in from India

And talk sense to his brain he now admit that we are out problem
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:

Imagine

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:

Imagine...
We just hate to hear the truth...
I was telling someone some times ago that no government policy will determine my life for me... Am tougher than that... Our destiny is in our hands ... Either we keep complaining or we get to work...
Not all rosy here ooo... Put holding together here...
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Soso990240:
sharrap.. same lies he came with Buhari to tell us. Buhari was just quiet during campaign and Tinubu was dishing out lies to us and insulting the intelligence of Nigerians. Same Tinubu said They will make $1 equal to #1, fuel for #60, steady light within 6months, 30k Monthly for unemployed youths, etc.. on what basis is Tinubu campaigning again? Lies as usual.

For such is because u don't understand economy ask yourself if the price of food items and fuel including rent didn't increase in oversease US, UK canada make findings and you will realise it's a global problem and not just buhari cool

Or is it buhari ruling them in thoses countries too grin

So it's not buhari's fault persay but the administration before buhari
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Staphylococcus:

What economy does he want to fix!

Can you please elaborate on the fictional perception you trying to portray?

Tinubu shot Lagos IGR with human blood!

Enlighten me and I will tell you more!

If you don't try him do how can u know his ability ??

And also tell me among them who is not a thief ...

So Jagaban needs a shot for trial
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Soso990240(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
KingRSHD2:

For such is because u don't understand economy ask yourself if the price of food items and fuel including rent didn't increase in oversease US, UK canada make findings and you will realise it's a global problem and not just buhari cool

Or is it buhari ruling them in thoses countries too grin

So it's not buhari's fault persay but the administration before buhari
keep defending failure. Buhari came to power, the first thing he did was to stop the importation of Rice, without making adequate provisions to the farmers for the alternative/local rice.. the price of both local and foreign rice increased by 200%. Is that a global issue too?

Buhari increased taxation on everything locally made or imported... For example flour.. what do you think that will happen to the price of flour and things made from flour?? It's common sense nah.

Buhari left all the incompetent Ministers, Service chiefs and even Account General even when it's obvious they are looting the nation blind, is that also a global issue?

Do you know the amount of oil theft that is going on under Buhari? All he has to say is "we will deal with the perpetrators.

80% of our ministries spend more than their income. A ministry will budget #10,000 for 1 pen, is that also a global thing?

Buhari using tax payers money to link Nigeria to Niger through railway, while there is non linking most cities in the country, is that a global thing?

Buhari when he was campaigning promised to fix our Refineries. He even said Subsidy was a scam,that it doesn't exist. Now same man is paying for subsidy with Billions in dollars.

Same Buhari will borrow billions in dollars, only to share it to the looters.

I just mentioned few things that common sense knows that Buhari did nothing to help the country, he instead damaged the country more than he met it
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Soso990240:
keep defending failure. Buhari came to power, the first thing he did was to stop the importation of Rice, without making adequate provisions to the farmers for the alternative/local rice.. the price of both local and foreign rice increased by 200%. Is that a global issue too?

Buhari increased taxation on everything locally made or imported... For example flour.. what do you think that will happen to the price of flour and things made from flour?? It's common sense nah.

Buhari left all the incompetent Ministers, Service chiefs and even Account General even when it's obvious they are looting the nation blind, is that also a global issue?

Do you know the amount of oil theft that is going on under Buhari? All he has to say is "we will deal with the perpetrators.

80% of our ministries spend more than their income. A ministry will budget #10,000 for 1 pen, is that also a global thing?

Buhari using tax payers money to link Nigeria to Niger through railway, while there is non linking most cities in the country, is that a global thing?

Buhari when he was campaigning promised to fix our Refineries. He even said Subsidy was a scam,that it doesn't exist. Now same man is paying for subsidy with Billions in dollars.

Same Buhari will borrow billions in dollars, only to share it to the looters.

I just mentioned few things that common sense knows that Buhari did nothing to help the country, he instead damaged the country more than he met it

You are very intelligent and difficult to decline your ideas ....
To say the fact buhari is a man in another picture just like someone that studied yoruba language and engineering job is given to him....

But base on the wheat � it's due to the war going on in Russia and Ukraine because Ukraine has d global production thus they can export wheat to other countries so ..for that buhari didn't cause d price of wheat to go up ..

Although all what you wrote is a thumbs up for me...

May God help us ..

Vote TINUBU to restore the nation's debts and bankrupt
Re: Tinubu Pledges To Build Knowledge Based Economy (Video) by Waterbear(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

Should I list the shortcoming of Tinubu which are more despicable, or would you attack me if I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku / Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. / LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.