Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source (972 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

I know you'll respond! And of course I would reply. If it was Jesus what would he have done? Of course Jesus is peaceful unlike his father who is fond of killing.

I still don't know how this is a loving and forgiving God at all!

Virgins were even reserved for your Lord after the killings! I knew you won't be able to answer the associating questions?

How were the virgins figured out from the non virgins? Was it the holy spirit?

Man, what are you really struggling with?

This issue about virgins reserved for the work of the Tabernacle has been raised by you in the past. Are you a kid? How long should it take you that mature Israelites women would know how to figure out the virgins and report the matter to the appropriate authorities? You ran away from that thread only to be asking the same questions again. Don't you ever get tired?

Regarding the issue of what Jésud would have done; that's where many of you are.

Jesus was the one who brought the message of grace. In the Old testament, the law took preeminence.

Some disciples asked Jesus to send fire on some people who rejected Him as Elijah did. His reply:

"But He turned and rebuked them and said, “Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of." Luke 9:56.

You can't compare Jesus to anyone. He was a perfect Being.
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Olódò! It's not Elijah in the equation it's Elisha! This story is not John 3:16 that you know by heart! And as we know holy spirit doesn't exist, at least not in you!

So once again it's Elisha not Elijah that cursed lads to death!

So Jesus loves kids but his dad killed kids!
What a difference!

I should make a post with this.

You should have known that I meant to type Elisha. Elijah in that text was a typo. I didn't reread, I would have noticed it.

Was it God who cursed the kids? Elijah did.

First, what is a curse? A course is a word that gives demons authority to do evil.

When curses are released, demons are invoked. How does that involve God. I already told you that Elisha had the power but whether he misused it or not is a matter between him and God.
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 4:36am On Aug 30, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You should have known that I meant to type Elisha. Elijah in that text was a typo. I didn't reread, I would have noticed it.

Was it God who cursed the kids? Elijah did.

First, what is a curse? A course is a word that gives demons authority to do evil.

When curses are released, demons are invoked. How does that involve God. I already told you that Elisha had the power but whether he misused it or not is a matter between him and God.

Bro, abeg stop! I don't want to say you're telling lies yet. Even if we agree Elijah is your typo for Elisha, but your claim that a curse gives authority to the demons to do evil.

Elisha cursed the lads in the name of the Lord.

How does this turn demonic?
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 4:40am On Aug 30, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Man, what are you really struggling with?

This issue about virgins reserved for the work of the Tabernacle has been raised by you in the past. Are you a kid? How long should it take you that mature Israelites women would know how to figure out the virgins and report the matter to the appropriate authorities? You ran away from that thread only to be asking the same questions again. Don't you ever get tired?

Regarding the issue of what Jésud would have done; that's where many of you are.

Jesus was the one who brought the message of grace. In the Old testament, the law took preeminence.

Some disciples asked Jesus to send fire on some people who rejected Him as Elijah did. His reply:

"But He turned and rebuked them and said, “Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of." Luke 9:56.

You can't compare Jesus to anyone. He was a perfect Being.

I asked you these questions before, was it with your other moniker?

Of course no one has ever been able to answer how virgins were determined in your Bible?

Tell us the exact process!
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 4:42am On Aug 30, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

How many who and whatever did He kill? Trace all records. God punishes only sinners and blesses the righteous.

Even the Canaan invasion story had a long foundation. God told Abraham long ago that He'll use his offspring to punish those lands, "but that's be about 400+ yrs to this time. For the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full." Genesis 15:16.

So we should agree that your God did kill innocent kids because of their fathers sins.

Also killed animals because of the people's sin!
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

So we should agree that your God did kill innocent kids because of their fathers sins.

Also killed animals because of the people's sin!

My God is the Creator God. He has His good reasons for doing whatever He does. He's the only one who knows who's innocent, not you.

1Kings 14:13
"All Israel will mourn for him and bury him. He is the only one belonging to Jeroboam who will be buried, [b]because he is the only one in the house of Jeroboam in whom the LORD, the God of Israel, [/b]has found anything good."

The person referred to here is a new born baby. God knows the hearts of even a new born baby, and knows what they might do in future.
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

I asked you these questions before, was it with your other moniker?

Of course no one has ever been able to answer how virgins were determined in your Bible?

Tell us the exact process!

Use your senses. How has warriors been determining virgins amongst their female captives to be dedicated to the service of their gods? Is it not through the help of older women? Even kids shouldn't be asking such questions.

Or you may ask Mohammed, since he saw this in the Bible before confirming it to you.
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Bro, abeg stop! I don't want to say you're telling lies yet. Even if we agree Elijah is your typo for Elisha, but your claim that a curse gives authority to the demons to do evil.

Elisha cursed the lads in the name of the Lord.

How does this turn demonic?

A curse is carried out by demons. The name in which the curse is laid only compels the demons to obey!

When we pray in Jesus name, all spirits obey because of the name.

If you do something in Buhari's name, does that mean Buhari is doing it himself?

Sometimes, when I read your reasonings, I am stunned at the deep ignorance Muslims have about the spirit realm.

Again, you should attack Mohammed first, since he saw all these in the Bible before confirming it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

A curse is carried out by demons. The name in which the curse is laid only compels the demons to obey!

When we pray in Jesus name, all spirits obey because of the name.

If you do something in Buhari's name, does that mean Buhari is doing it himself?

Sometimes, when I read your reasonings, I am stunned at the deep ignorance Muslims have about the spirit realm.

Again, you should attack Mohammed first, since he saw all these in the Bible before confirming it.

No i won't attack someone who never mentioned Bible. No Muslim believe in the Bible of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, etc.

Yeah, we pray only in the name Allah as we believe only Him is able to answer us.

Those who pray to idols believe it will fulfill their needs.

So Elisha prayed in the name of the Lord as it's only Him that answers prayers!

When your Biblical God killed animals, was it demons He sent?

When kids are sent to be killed no be demons!

Isaiah 45:7 say your God created good and bad no be demons!
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Use your senses. How has warriors been determining virgins amongst their female captives to be dedicated to the service of their gods? Is it not through the help of older women? Even kids shouldn't be asking such questions.

Or you may ask Mohammed, since he saw this in the Bible before confirming it to you.

Tell me the nitty gritty? Were the warriors testing them with hands or candles?

Quote Bible verses as women were not involved in the war from Moses side!
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

My God is the Creator God. He has His good reasons for doing whatever He does. He's the only one who knows who's innocent, not you.

1Kings 14:13
"All Israel will mourn for him and bury him. He is the only one belonging to Jeroboam who will be buried, [b]because he is the only one in the house of Jeroboam in whom the LORD, the God of Israel, [/b]has found anything good."

The person referred to here is a new born baby. God knows the hearts of even a new born baby, and knows what they might do in future.

But hypocrisy won't let you give the same excuse when it's other religion?

Your God can do anything even if doesn't make sense to you at the moment!
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

But hypocrisy won't let you give the same excuse when it's other religion?

Your God can do anything even if doesn't make sense to you at the moment!

You should defend your own religion if it has anything to defend. It's irresponsible to say accuse other religions in a bid to justify your Allah's errors.

I stated things as they are without pointing accusing fingers at Islam. *
"They're telling you, this is what your God did", your reply "Your God did the same" is irresponsible. Why can't you defend your own God?

Moreso, everywhere you point in the Bible to justify your Quran are always erroneous. That's what we have just shown you. There's no justification anywhere for killing people simply because they are not Muslims! Mohammed took his murderous tendencies further by instructing you to do the same! Where's the similarity?

You'll be referring to Israel's wars of national sovereignty as a way to justify religious murder. Is that right?
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

Tell me the nitty gritty? Were the warriors testing them with hands or candles?

Quote Bible verses as women were not involved in the war from Moses side!

Ask Mohammed to tell you the nitty gritty. Since Mohammed still confirmed the Torah to be the word of God even after reading this.
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by RoyalDiadems: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

No i won't attack someone who never mentioned Bible. No Muslim believe in the Bible of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, etc.

Yeah, we pray only in the name Allah as we believe only Him is able to answer us.

Those who pray to idols believe it will fulfill their needs.

So Elisha prayed in the name of the Lord as it's only Him that answers prayers!

When your Biblical God killed animals, was it demons He sent?

When kids are sent to be killed no be demons!

Isaiah 45:7 say your God created good and bad no be demons!

But since your god created nothing, why should you fear him?

Yeah, my God created good and bad because as a judge, He must both bless and punish.

Your ignorance of the spirit realm is alarming. The Bible says "God will judge the righteous and the sinners." Why? Righteous people can misuse divine privileges.

What Elisha had was not just power but Spiritual Authority. Any spiritual man reading this will understand. Both since Islam is given only to sense logic, how can you understand?
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 2:52am On Sep 04, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

But since your god created nothing, why should you fear him?

Yeah, my God created good and bad because as a judge, He must both bless and punish.

Your ignorance of the spirit realm is alarming. The Bible says "God will judge the righteous and the sinners." Why? Righteous people can misuse divine privileges.

What Elisha had was not just power but Spiritual Authority. Any spiritual man reading this will understand. Both since Islam is given only to sense logic, how can you understand?

I don't know if even the holy spirit you claim you subscribe to would understand you!

Elisha had authority! He cursed kids in the name of the Lord! And bears mauled them.

And Allah is the creator of all things! Don't tell lies against Him to score cheap points here.

In the Arabic and Hausa versions of the the Bible, Genesis 1:1 still states "In the beginning Allah created heaven and earth". Allah was then mentioned over ten times in the next ten or more verses there!
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 3:00am On Sep 04, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Ask Mohammed to tell you the nitty gritty. Since Mohammed still confirmed the Torah to be the word of God even after reading this.
You mean the Torah available back then had songs of songs? Books of Tobias? And those other books termed Apocrypha by your scholars! You guys Sabi lie when your holy spirit is out of network!

Tell us how virgins were determined?
You're talking trash like someone occupied by demons?
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 3:03am On Sep 04, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You should defend your own religion if it has anything to defend. It's irresponsible to say accuse other religions in a bid to justify your Allah's errors.

I stated things as they are without pointing accusing fingers at Islam. *
"They're telling you, this is what your God did", your reply "Your God did the same" is irresponsible. Why can't you defend your own God?

Moreso, everywhere you point in the Bible to justify your Quran are always erroneous. That's what we have just shown you. There's no justification anywhere for killing people simply because they are not Muslims! Mohammed took his murderous tendencies further by instructing you to do the same! Where's the similarity?

You'll be referring to Israel's wars of national sovereignty as a way to justify religious murder. Is that right?

You're still telling lies again!

The law of apostasy is still available in the old testament today! Don't let me bring it out.

People who worshipped other gods were killed!

Why tell brazen lies like this?

Islamic apostasy law is even better than your biblical own! Anyone who worships other gods is to be killed!

Make we open Bible?
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by truthmans2012: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2022

.. . .
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by truthmans2012: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't know if even the holy spirit you claim you subscribe to would understand you!

Elisha had authority! He cursed kids in the name of the Lord! And bears mauled them.

And Allah is the creator of all things! Don't tell lies against Him to score cheap points here.

In the Arabic and Hausa versions of the the Bible, Genesis 1:1 still states "In the beginning Allah created heaven and earth". Allah was then mentioned over ten times in the next ten or more verses there!
People call whatever they worship their God and that does not mean they are referring to the Almighty God, the true God. The Arabs called their god (idols) Allah, because that was what they believed to be God.

Mutalib, Muhammad's grandfather was an idol worshipper, yet he named Muhammad's father, Abdullah, meaning "servant of Allah". This means he named his son after his god (idol), which he called Allah. The Allah he named his son after was an idol because he was an idol worshipper, not the true God.

Therefore, the Allah presented to the Arabs by Muhammad was his father's idol. That is why muslims worship their Allah the same way idolaters worship their gods. Look at the manner of worship in Mecca during prigmage. I know many hadiths that confirm the fact that muslims worship their Allah as idol worshippers do.

So, the Allah Arabian Christians refer to is not the Allah of Muhammad, it is the Almighty God, the true God. The Allah you find in the Bible is not Muhammad's Allah. Two or more persons or Spirit- beings can be bearing the same name but they are not the same being. The Quran is very clear on this when it says:

[Quran 109:1] Say, "O disbelievers, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

So, I laugh when ignorant Christians say muslims and Christians worship the same God.

The disbelievers referred to in that verse were the Jews and the Christians according to Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low

What Allah himself told Muhammad to tell the people is that he (Allah) is not the Allah the Jews and the Christians worship. Then, who is this Allah that is not the God of the Jews and Christians? It was the God of the Jews and Christians that people were worshiping before the birth of Muhammad. Where did Muhammad's Allah come from after thousands of years Yahweh had created the world?

.. . .
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by AntiChristian: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2022
truthmans2012:

People call whatever they worship their God and that does not mean they are referring to the Almighty God, the true God. The Arabs called their god (idols) Allah, because that was what they believed to be God.
Liar! Your name should be liemans2022! Where is the evidence any idol exists bearing Allah? And why would Hausa and Arabic Bibles contain the name Allah who you classified as an idol? It's either the Bible translators are ignorant or you are a liar. Seems the later is accurate!

Mutalib, Muhammad's grandfather was an idol worshipper, yet he named Muhammad's father, Abdullah, meaning "servant of Allah". This means he named his son after his god (idol), which he called Allah. The Allah he named his son after was an idol because he was an idol worshipper, not the true God.
The Arabs knew the name Allah as the supreme being without form before the proclamation of Islam in Arabia! This is same as most tribe have a name for the supreme deity despite have many other lesser gods!

The Arabs associated partners with Allah!

Therefore, the Allah presented to the Arabs by Muhammad was his father's idol. That is why muslims worship their Allah the same way idolaters worship their gods. Look at the manner of worship in Mecca during prigmage. I know many hadiths that confirm the fact that muslims worship their Allah as idol worshippers do.
So you meant Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam inherited the idolatry of his father that has died before he was born? What kind of ignorance is this?
Muhammad never bowed to any idol. He broke all idols in the Kaaba! Allah was never represented by images/idol.
How did your Jesus in the Bible worship his God? No be to put head on floor?

Holy spirit has inspired lies in to you!

So, the Allah Arabian Christians refer to is not the Allah of Muhammad, it is the Almighty God, the true God. The Allah you find in the Bible is not Muhammad's Allah. Two or more persons or Spirit- beings can be bearing the same name but they are not the same being. The Quran is very clear on this when it says:

[Quran 109:1] Say, "O disbelievers, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

So, I laugh when ignorant Christians say muslims and Christians worship the same God.

The disbelievers referred to in that verse were the Jews and the Christians according to Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low

What Allah himself told Muhammad to tell the people is that he (Allah) is not the Allah the Jews and the Christians worship. Then, who is this Allah that is not the God of the Jews and Christians? It was the God of the Jews and Christians that people were worshiping before the birth of Muhammad. Where did Muhammad's Allah come from after thousands of years Yahweh had created the world?

.. . .

Where did your Bible translate Allah separately from the same Allah of Muslims? Even in the Hausa Bible they said Jesus turned water to grape juice instead of wine to appeal to the Hausa folks who don't drink wine!

Why won't they use Allah to appeal to Muslims despite they detesting it like you?
Christianity is a lie!

Allah is the one God that created everything! He is the Lord, cherisher and sustainaner of all that exists!

He is not three like your God of three persons trinity!

He is simply one, indivisible, supreme, full of majesty and honor!
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
Liar! Your name should be liemans2022! Where is the evidence any idol exists bearing Allah? And why would Hausa and Arabic Bibles contain the name Allah who you classified as an idol? It's either the Bible translators are ignorant or you are a liar. Seems the later is accurate!

The Arabs knew the name Allah as the supreme being without form before the proclamation of Islam in Arabia! This is same as most tribe have a name for the supreme deity despite have many other lesser gods!

The Arabs associated partners with Allah!

So you meant Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam inherited the idolatry of his father that has died before he was born? What kind of ignorance is this?
Muhammad never bowed to any idol. He broke all idols in the Kaaba! Allah was never represented by images/idol.
How did your Jesus in the Bible worship his God? No be to put head on floor?

Holy spirit has inspired lies in to you!

Where did your Bible translate Allah separately from the sAlAllah of Muslims? Even in the Hausa Bible they said Jesus turned water to grape juice instead of wine to appeal to the Hausa folks who don't drink wine!

Why won't they use Allah to appeal to Muslims despite they detesting it like you?
Christianity is a lie!

Allah is the one God that created everything! He is the Lord, cherisher and sustainaner of all that exists!

He is not three like your God of three persons trinity!

He is simply one, indivisible, supreme, full of majesty and honor!

You know your own allah has no son while Arabic Bible Allah has a son. That's enough for you sogbo
Re: Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
As long as people agree with the idea that man should govern his fellow man then terrorism is inevitable! Genesis 2:17 smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Faith? / Falling Under The 'anointing' / Is Christmas A Pagan Cerebration?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.