Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) (59506 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by otipoju(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Jesus. Governor Wike we supported you based on how u smoked IPOB terrorist in just two months. Something the whole of the south east governors cannot do till now.
Now you're no longer on the ballot allow us to support another young fellow..u cannot detect for us.
If Obi fails we will put you there in d next four years.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the OBIdient movement

"Dictate" not "detect"
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Davinity: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
lereinter:

Who's lp candidate in River.

I hope lp will have shut down to do in September when campaigns start officially
Beatrice Itubo... Nothing concern me and governorship

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Is this crowd?
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by otipoju(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo

Show me one single thing your BAT is manufacturing in Nigeria, yet you contradict yourself by saying SAB Miller is Obi's family business that he invested State money In.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by LuxInnovation1: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin

Lol

Bontafa:

You go wail for Peter obi matter till you no get anymore tears . then you jump into the lagoon like the urchins before you .

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ballot revolution
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:

My mkpurumiri cannibal brother from potopoto land, how far? How many igwe have you cannibalize todaygrin
TRIBALISM IS NOT GONNA MAKE ELCHAPO PRESIDENT.

UNA NOR DEY HEAR grin

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Quest7777:

Support based on genuine love for the candidacy of Obi & Datti. kiss
Unlike the ones from Kabaka & Mc Oluomo induced by brown envelope & agberoism. cool

at the end they ll still lose and you guys ll be crying rigging as usual... Next year reality go set in...
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by adefitim(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
God bless the movement

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Arizoner: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What is a feminist? And what do you mean by "supporting"?
i should be asking you. You are the one spearheading the movement for gender equality.
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Achilles881: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
That place na bus stop ... grin

Majority of those people there were bemused by standers or on Lookers .. grin cheesy

Wondering what was going on .. grin grin grin

Chai!! It's true that whenever anybody campaigns for APC, the person ends up looking stupid. Anyway continue to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

Bro I like OBI coz he spek good English...my only issue is I dont truss IBO people coz there future game plan is to break away & destroy Nigeria.....and thats why IPOD terrrrrorist group & there scum midget leader nnamdi kanu are now supporting Peter mothafokin Obi(no oofencsse) angry

Igbos wana destroy and break up Nigeria but they are buying up your lands building houses and businesses all over the same Nigeria whilst you that wants to keep Nigeria is lazying around your decrepit hut in your shitty village and telling them to go build their own Lagos on Igbo land. No be madness be that ?

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
See wotowoto.
All the manchee lap.
Clear for pitakwa!
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
No matter what happens in this election, no other Nigeria politician can achieve this feat and organic-cult fellowship than this man. When God destined you for greatness it is only a matter of time as long as you stick and keep your principles. Even if Obi lose (which I seriously doubt) all Nigerian politicians will come to believe that he is the man "IN WHOM THE COUNTRY IS WELL PLEASED" anyone still talking about if Obi will get up to 1 million is just a lackey trying to earn his pay.

In PO mandate I am piling my support.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by mipeesoft(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nah man you bi. You're on point.
ZombieTAMER:

Wike has nothing to do with who Rivers state votes for..

the Man knows he's finished politically after 2023.. the reason he's fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant.

Without the few governors rallying round Wike and his deep pocket, no politician will take him serious.

The whole SS and SE is down for the labour party, i wonder how PDP is comfortable watching their home turf being annihilated by labour.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:
Wow I counted like 25million people here before I get tired,may God continue to bless Pandora man for the job he's doing,only wise man will understand the work.

Nothing wise about your statement. No sarcasm inside self.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BrotherCork: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ewedegubbler:

Igbos wana destroy and break up Nigeria but they are buying up your lands building houses and businesses all over the same Nigeria whilst you that wants to keep Nigeria is lazying around your decrepit hut in your shitty village and telling them to go build their own Lagos on Igbo land. No be madness be that ?

Son the good news is your as dumb as they they come..REAL TALK...u say IBO PEOPLE buy land all around/Nigeria including Lagos? Seriiiosly, u real dumb. Am not gonna say things ...WATCH....u will did up finding out how dumb u r THE OWLS R WATCHING!! angry
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by usdglobal: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
It was massive here in Port Harcourt, even the rain could not stop the movement.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

But he ran because his head had flesh , he was not ready to be mined
grin you too like Vawulence and table shaking
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Please everyone should be Obidient and Yusful
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ijele(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

- Asari Dokubo

Ntoor......��

We have made up our mind.....You can't defend Tinubu without looking like dumb
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mummyfour:
grin you too like Vawulence and table shaking

We no suppose allow this urchins always to dey use tribal things here . as if Na only them sabi am
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know. If you don't know, don't worry, you must not know.

dem say OBI no get structure na ----- abeg - even Wike the Governor General of Niger Delta politics has no power to make Obi win one ward in Rivers State, why? because Obi no get structure grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

You go wail for Peter obi matter till you no get anymore tears . then you jump into the lagoon like the urchins before you .

no mind am - OBI no get structure yet him no fit rest for Obi matter grin
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
ogbonti:

no mind am - OBI no get structure yet him no fit rest for Obi matter grin

You dey mind the stagnant monkey
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

- Asari Dokubo

if Obi like make him be Idi Amin brother, Abacha cousin - WE NOT WON KNOW - our mind is made up - NTOOOOORRRR
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

You dey mind the stagnant monkey

fear dey catch dem for blokkos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
ogbonti:

if Obi like make him be Idi Amin brother, Abacha cousin - WE NOT WON KNOW - our mind is made up - NTOOOOORRRR
Hahahahaha You talk pass this during Buhari time. He's your president today grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Engr1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Don't mind de bagga grin grin grin

Bontafa:

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Engr1:
Don't mind de bagga grin grin grin

Any bastard when stand against obident must be crushed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.