Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) (59561 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by toprealman: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Billmos:
Fanfare doesn't win election don't forget
When time reach, it will be upgraded to AC promax......do you hate on a movement?
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Doyou2019:

The core North doesn't want Tinubu; it wants Atiku/Kwankwaso instead.
Core Southerners don't want Tinubu; they prefer Peter Obi rather.

Comrade, shouldn't you be shedding more tears laidis?
In my pantry, I gat geepee tanks for a year's tears grin

Political novice like you can never make any sense. In few months time you'll start shouting Biafra or death. Ozuor!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by GenerationNext: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

PETER OBI <<<<< terrrrrorist IPOD under cover supporter....but how can anybody truss Peter Obi when IBO people hav agenda to break away & destroy Nigeria like there IBO leader & fellow comrades boko haram midget scum Nnmadi kanu & fokin Biafra scum Terrrrrorist Ojuku??(no oofencsse) angry
Who is this one making noise? grin�� grin
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Pityoobi: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

PETER OBI <<<<< terrrrrorist IPOD under cover supporter....but how can anybody truss Peter Obi when IBO people hav agenda to break away & destroy Nigeria like there IBO leader & fellow comrades boko haram midget scum Nnmadi kanu & fokin Biafra scum Terrrrrorist Ojuku??(no oofencsse) angry
gf
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:

You guys analyze things like urchins

Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu are all super powers competing for Buhari's traditional 12 million votes.

The first time the North presented three strong contenders, Buhari got 6 million votes.

Only fools believe that Kwankwanso will cut into Atiku votes in the North while Tinubu will inherit the 12 million voters.

Only fools. In fact, RMK is inheriting a lot of Buhari traditional followers. Go to Kano and see what is happening.

As long as RMK is on the ballot and Buhari is not contesting against you, nobody will dare him in Kano. Atiku is very strong in Katsina.

In fact, a lot of people believed that he won Katsina in 2019 with 200k votes. Also, Tinubu doesn't stand a chance in Zamfara after what they're seeing under APC. Sokoto is another no go area for Tinubu. PDP will win Jigawa.

With Atiku severely weakened in the South, he will go all out for Northern votes, which he will still have to content with RMK and APC.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu doesn't stand a chance against Atiku and RMK in the North, and he doesn't stand a chance against Peter Obi in the South.

He is not in the contest as far is Atiku and Obi are on the ballot.

2023 is between Obi and Atiku.

Only fools deny that.

As long as your write up, it was all from an empty skull. Typical of political novice.

Only a big fool like you will think kwankwaso won't take a huge chunk of votes from Atiku in the north. You'll soon start biafra or death chants in few months. Odoyor.....

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by elooma: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
That place na bus stop ... grin

Majority of those people there were bemused by standers or on Lookers .. grin cheesy

Wondering what was going on .. grin grin grin

Hahaha haha e choke you
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Tranquill: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Wike has nothing to do with who Rivers state votes for..

the Man knows he's finished politically after 2023.. the reason he's fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant.

Without the few governors rallying round Wike and his deep pocket, no politician will take him serious.

The whole SS and SE is down for the labour party, i wonder how PDP is comfortable watching their home turf being annihilated by labour.

Typical Ipig speaking! as if Wike get your time..
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know. If you don't know, don't worry, you must not know.
lol
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tranquill:

Typical Ipig speaking! as if Wike get your time..

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BrotherCork: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
gf

Brother, Peter obi, terrrrrorist Nnmadi kanu & that Biafra old mad man ojuku...don't they all have same thing in common to hand power to IBO people & break away from Nigeria?....bro no one is voting for that undercover IPOD terrrrrorist supporter Peter obi. AM I LYING?they All Ibo Terrorist (no oofencsse) angry

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Pityoobi: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

Brother, Peter obi, terrrrrorist Nnmadi kanu & that Biafra old mad man ojuku...don't they all have same thing in common to hand power to IBO people & break away from Nigeria?....bro no one is voting for that undercover IPOD terrrrrorist supporter Peter obi. AM I LYING? (no oofencsse) angry
Obi na bad market for them... Yet they don't know.. I just pity them seriously.

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BrotherCork: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
Obi na bad market for them... Yet they don't know.. I just pity them seriously.

Bro I like OBI coz he spek good English...my only issue is I dont truss IBO people coz there future game plan is to break away & destroy Nigeria.....and thats why IPOD terrrrrorist group & there scum midget leader nnamdi kanu are now supporting Peter mothafokin Obi(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ChrisP92(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
No jokes, PO supporters are outside. D movement is causing traffic already. I just drove past dem now. Funny tin b say I dey support PO and I never join d parade sef

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bendeco02: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

As long as your write up, it was all from an empty skull. Typical of political novice.

Only a big fool like you will think kwankwaso won't take a huge chunk of votes from Atiku in the north. You'll soon start biafra or death chants in few months. Odoyor.....
Bro, let me ask o

If kwakwanso collects chunk of votes in the north as you said . Which candidates will that affect most and what concerns Biafra with that?

Is Peter Obi hoping to win core north before?... You should be worried on which region can give your agbado master bloc votes. Definitely he won't get upto 60% of south west votes because PDP & LP will collect their share too. Even when electorial system wasn't amended, APC struggles to win S.W with rigging.

Anambra gave PDP more votes than what entire SW gave APC on last election. What matters for each presidential candidate now is which region to get bloc votes not by wining with little margin.
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by donnie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know. If you don't know, don't worry, you must not know.

Forget Wike... He didn't coordinate nothing. He doesn't have a choice to join the winning team.
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Tetrahedron: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
WonderManly:
Yes! Good move. That's why i changed my address.
Lol
grin
Op ot should say “off emilokan bus-stop”
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by tishbite42: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Jesus. Governor Wike we supported you based on how u smoked IPOB terrorist in just two months. Something the whole of the south east governors cannot do till now.
Now you're no longer on the ballot allow us to support another young fellow..u cannot detect for us.
If Obi fails we will put you there in d next four years.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the OBIdient movement
You can type this again without crying
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Pityoobi: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

Bro I like OBI coz he spek good English...my only issue is I dont truss IBO people coz there future game plan is to break away & destroy Nigeria.....and thats why IPOD terrrrrorist group & there scum midget leader nnamdi kanu are now supporting Peter mothafokin Obi(no oofencsse) angry
For more than 8 years now, they have been shouting Biafra or nothing, calling Nigeria zoo. Then just this April, they started loving Nigeria again and promoting OBI. That sudden love for Nigeria get serious meaning, Na only those foolish Nigerians wey no dey use dia bring go think say na because they wan Nigeria to work dey make dem shout OBI. OBI na plan B for then if Biafra and IPOB fail since the incarceration of Kanu... You see say they Don abandon the poor man for prison.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Konjiboii: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Omo e don dey happun oh
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Chydo63(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Wike has nothing to do with who Rivers state votes for..

the Man knows he's finished politically after 2023.. the reason he's fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant.

Without the few governors rallying round Wike and his deep pocket, no politician will take him serious.

The whole SS and SE is down for the labour party, i wonder how PDP is comfortable watching their home turf being annihilated by labour.
So what do you exoect PDP to do about SS and SE, after selling their chance and opportunity to the North?
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Godstiger:
I got a better idea,he can apply aboniki balm day and night

Gbam
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kurisiyu:

Pls on behave of the love u have for Peter Obi, pls come to my rescue and connect me with any one that can help me buy one ''Keke Napep'' as higher purchase so that I and my brother can use it to achieve all our aims and objectives in life, I am depressed and tired of trying, I am fed up of life, I am not living my dream life, I am living in pain, pls come to my rescue and save my life from destruction

Install Twitter and tag obi support group then watch magic
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BrotherCork: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
For more than 8 years now, they have been shouting Biafra or nothing, calling Nigeria zoo. Then just this April, they started loving Nigeria again and promoting OBI. That sudden love for Nigeria get serious meaning, Na only those foolish Nigerians wey no dey use dia bring go think say na because they wan Nigeria to work dey make dem shout OBI. OBI na plan B for then if Biafra and IPOB fail since the incarceration of Kanu... You see say they Don abandon the poor man for prison.

bro I have nothing against IBO people, I love them. My only issue is that they can never be trusted coz they hav agenda. For some weird reason, they believe they r more superior..how?. They also have one steewwwpid edioot dumb lightskin midget pastor wit Afro who is always preaching saying IBO people are the greatest in the world...DUMB edddiot. Peter Obi is cool, I like him...problem is he us now surrounded by IBO terrorist advisers!!(REAL TALK) . angry

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

People are doing more serious things with their lives in the South.

Northerners are extremely poor with many of them roadside beggars.

Tell am.

They expect people working in white collar or people doing business in competive area to come out for just a political walk, shey na the walk go feed em wives and children?
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tetrahedron:

Lol
grin
Op ot should say “off emilokan bus-stop”
Na soooooo grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ChristineC: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

bro I have nothing against IBO people, I love them. My only issue is that they can never be trusted coz they hav agenda. For some weird reason, they believe they r more superior..how?. They also have one steewwwpid edioot dumb lightskin midget pastor wit Afro who is always preaching saying IBO people are the greatest in the world...DUMB edddiot. Peter Obi is cool, I like him...problem is he us now surrounded by IBO terrorist advisers!!(REAL TALK) . angry
then you should be happy with the ibo agenda. you can never trust them, and they want to leave you be. why is there strife? it's a really simple solution for all parties involved.
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Flows001(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:
Wow I counted like 25million people here before I get tired,may God continue to bless Pandora man for the job he's doing,only wise man will understand the work.
Same God will continue to bless Kwankwaso for the job he is doing in the NW and NE.
No drug lord or Dubai thief will get any bloc votes in the core North grin cheesy..
Obi will definitely get 70% in the NC and atleast 25% in the core North.

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Doyou2019: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Political novice like you can never make any sense. In few months time you'll start shouting Biafra or death. Ozuor!

Eyah e pain am.
Wish I could just bottle your tears and give it as charity to co-urchins. grin

Oniyeye
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by papiilo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
I saw ilegendd grin watching anxiously
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Arizoner:
madam feminist who are you supporting?

What is a feminist? And what do you mean by "supporting"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.