Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) (59565 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by toujurs: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them, as e dey pain them e dey sweet us grin grin.

It is only a menace in the society that won't support this obidient movement, now it's no longer a politics of ethnicity.

Nigeria is in a very deep mess right now, alot of people can't even afford to feed, not to talk of shelter and clothing. Vote wisely, Apc have killed Nigeria under just 8 years, even Nigeria under pDp was never this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin See how bitter Tinubu supporting Agbadorians will develop Low BP over this.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Doyou2019: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Even kwankwaso is also helping Tinubu. Just imagine the north having just one presidential candidate like Atiku! Kwankwaso is splitting Atiku's votes in the north too.

The core North doesn't want Tinubu; it wants Atiku/Kwankwaso instead.
Core Southerners don't want Tinubu; they prefer Peter Obi rather.

Comrade, shouldn't you be shedding more tears laidis?
In my pantry, I gat geepee tanks for a year's tears grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Vote for obi
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by kunleiky(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
That place na bus stop ... grin

Majority of those people there were bemused by standers or on Lookers .. grin cheesy

Wondering what was going on .. grin grin grin

And is that not the purpose of the mobilization?
To sell the candidate, taking onlookers from spectators to participants.
Choose your mockery wisely

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know. If you don't know, don't worry, you must not know.

This has nothing to do with Wike. This is strictly the work of youths that are passionate for change.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Munamoqel:
southern Nigerians no get crowd for politics that just the reality!

People are doing more serious things with their lives in the South.

Northerners are extremely poor with many of them roadside beggars.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by bikefab(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi kererenke...

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know. If you don't know, don't worry, you must not know.
You don't know anything, My friend; Wike has zero contribution to this!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:

I tell you grin
See aboki wan use us o!
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Isn't this the place famed for its soot? Just look at how smoggy it looks.
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
This have nothing to do with Wike,he is indirectly supporting Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu urchins are in sifia pains right now

Agbadorians: I'm in sifia pains... I'm in serious sifia pains right now

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
udemzyudex:
This have nothing to do with Wike,he is indirectly supporting Tinubu.

Wike is not supporting Tinubu and can never support him. Wike has a PDP successor candidate, he can't be stupid to make the mistake that will jeopardize his candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
BREAKING: Port Harcourt Shuts Down for Peter Obi

Watch the video they are just getting ready to start the match
https://fb.watch/f9C58LK1FT/
Not more than 300 people's there the remaining na passers by lol, e finish e finish according to who
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Take Note that nobody was paid Shishi to be at that rally. That is the new Nigeria we are looking for, not where people are bribed to support a candidate or attend rallies. All the banners, bills and musicals were donated by individual contributions of Obidients. Obidients movement is just like that Endsars movement, no structures or organizational chart running things but everything went smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Kurisiyu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

You go wail for Peter obi matter till you no get anymore tears . then you jump into the lagoon like the urchins before you .

Pls on behave of the love u have for Peter Obi, pls come to my rescue and connect me with any one that can help me buy one ''Keke Napep'' as higher purchase so that I and my brother can use it to achieve all our aims and objectives in life, I am depressed and tired of trying, I am fed up of life, I am not living my dream life, I am living in pain, pls come to my rescue and save my life from destruction
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Arysexy:

Wike is not supporting Tinubu and can never support him. Wike has a PDP successor candidate, he can't be stupid to make the mistake that will jeopardize his candidate

Ok
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Majority of those people there were bemused by standers or on Lookers .. grin cheesy

You're correct. Nevertheless, some people will reconsider their vote
Some people get carried away with things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Michelle70,Garfield1 i una the see this.
mtchew
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Sirnapi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

You will like vawulence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Lawag3: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

But port Harcourt weather dull sha
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by 07kjb: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nice one
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Arizoner: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Isn't this the place famed for its soot? Just look at how smoggy it looks.
madam feminist who are you supporting?
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by emezuo17: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

. Bad belle, I was there live, people came out not minding the rains, the earlier you guys realize this matter is no more a joke the better for you.
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Godstiger(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

You go wail for Peter obi matter till you no get anymore tears . then you jump into the lagoon like the urchins before you .
I got a better idea,he can apply aboniki balm day and night
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Manshoesq: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Are you sure this is not IPOB

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by GenerationNext: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Chai! See comment. grin grin ;DNigeria is made up of 89% fools. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BrotherCork: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

PETER OBI <<<<< terrrrrorist IPOD under cover supporter....but how can anybody truss Peter Obi when IBO people hav agenda to break away & destroy Nigeria like there IBO leader & fellow comrades boko haram midget scum Nnmadi kanu & fokin Biafra scum Terrrrrorist Ojuku??(no oofencsse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Billmos: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fanfare doesn't win election don't forget

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by toprealman: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Wike has nothing to do with who Rivers state votes for..

the Man knows he's finished politically after 2023.. the reason he's fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant.

Without the few governors rallying round Wike and his deep pocket, no politician will take him serious.

The whole SS and SE is down for the labour party, i wonder how PDP is comfortable watching their home turf being annihilated by labour.
Which governor? Okezie Onye Nzuzu Ikpeazu?
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by rippa(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Excuse upon excuse
If it's APC, u guys will call it structure.
When is labour party, u guys must find something to say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.