Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me (2125 Views)

The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo / You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation / Remember That Guy From “the God’s Must Be Crazy?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Stephen2324(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
I remember that year in the university , when my ex will call me and complain that there’s scarcity of water in girls hostel. I’ll wake up by 4am, jack two gallons of 25 litres of water for about 1km to deliver to her. Omo

I had to do it by 4am make I no fall my hands

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Mastakija(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Stephen2324:
I remember that year in the university , when my ex will call me and complain that there’s scarcity of water in girls hostel. I’ll wake up by 4am, jack two gallons of 25 litres of water for about 1km to deliver to her. Omo

ur own simp don pass deliverance level

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Stephen2324:

You did well, there’s nothing wrong in helping your woman out especially in things that requires masculine energy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Cypress042(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Stephen2324:

Simple men like you need better drilling, just imagine sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Mastakija:
ur own simp don pass deliverance level
He didn’t simp anything, chores like that are masculine chores.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Zonefree(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
You did well, there’s nothing wrong in helping your woman out especially in things that requires maximum energy
Maximum energy he should have channeled into something more productive. Iyaebe, when will you accept that you don't have sense?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Liron: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by czarr(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Stephen2324:

Whether you do it by 1 am you don already fall your hands, because she go use you brag to her friends say she get boy boy wey go fetch water for her. The person wey dey chop her gbo gbo no go fit ever do that kind thing. But we have all simped at one time or the other so go and simp no more...

13 Likes

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Zonefree(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Stephen2324:

The energy and zeal you exerted in jacking 50 litres of water at 4am for about 1km would have made you a millionaire if you channelled that energy to rear Broilers back then.

Time, Energy, and Finances invested in a Nigerian girl is waste.

6 Likes

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by czarr(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
I hope if you have a son or brother in school that fetch water for his girlfriend, you will tell him to continue abi?

Just answer yes or no....no long talk.

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
I hope if you have a son or brother in school that fetch water for his girlfriend, you will tell him to continue abi?

Just answer yes or no....no long talk.
I’ll teach my sons to know their role as a man and it’s a YES

2 Likes

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Liron: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by czarr(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Ok
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Maximum energy he should have channeled into something more productive. Iyaebe, when will you accept that you don't have sense?
The day you stop taking drugs Kriss216. See I’m not your mate, so shift.

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Robertgreene1(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
U must be a lion from d okpa eating school
LOL...
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Zonefree(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
No son will be proud to call you his mother.

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by kushma(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
You need deliverance, but hope you have been saved now.
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by SenecaTheYonger: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Guys dey try for women sha
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

No son will be proud to call you his mother.
Thank your stars I’ve changed else I’ll give it back to you wotowoto . 2 years back I’ll singlehandedly turn down the entire forum on your head. I’m not your age mate , so I’ll let you play with sand
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Guys dey try for women sha
And viceversa
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Zonefree(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Thank your stars I’ve changed else I’ll give it back to you wotowoto . 2 years back I’ll singlehandedly turn down the entire forum on your head. I’m not your age mate , so I’ll let you play with sand
Local fowl said she's changed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by xendra: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2022
All the wereys shouting simp here na dem dey use mouth lick girl yansh come online dey claim hard guy.

They are the simps of simps, who take dem serious na em fuckup
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by cappucino925(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Robertgreene1:
U must be a lion from d okpa eating school
LOL...
Lolzzz like say you dey my mind.

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Kantebets(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
And viceversa
i go like pound every inch of your kpekus
wink

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by l69l: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:

What are Feminine Chores
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
l69l:

What are Feminine Chores
Cooking, washing dishes, giving care in general.
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Local fowl said she's changed grin grin
Silly boy
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Natbrowny: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wait papi. U really did all that for a girl

Wow. U might not all agree with me but Love is a disease. If e catch u, ur chloroquine must be from Sao Tome for proper cure.

We all did shit tho but dis ur own.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUD

1 Like

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Mercury12(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
You did well, there’s nothing wrong in helping your woman out especially in things that requires masculine energy
Cooking, washing and talent in za oza room require feminine energy too. If she give him this in return I have nothing to say else op truly needs deliverance as the someone said.
U know like they say. To whom much is given. Much is expected cheesy
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Kantebets(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Cooking, washing dishes, giving care in general.
giving care with your kpekus
Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Stallionhorse: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
And she will baff that water wash her kpekus and go and give another man that can't raise a toothpick from the table for her.. Women are evil aswear.

2 Likes

Re: I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me by Bradford111(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Truly she don't have sense!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way Nigerian Girls Dey Act These Days, U Better Not Ask How Dem Dey / A 60yrs Old Woman Fall In Love With A 27 Yes Old Man. / I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.