Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo (8864 Views)

I Remember That Year In The University , When My Ex Will Call Me / You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
I'm jealous just broke up with my ex today I'm her first, she is very tight and sweet I'm just imagining how the next guy wey go knack her go enjoy I know say if him won put am e no go enter, him go gats go slow just the way I day do and if the guy sabi knack besay e don finish omo I jealous am ooo
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Rokiat(f): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
It’s not just about sex but some women are truly irreplaceable.

Some of my exes stay salty and in my inbox begging me to come back 8 years later while my current man stay obsessed. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by orohbiro(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Your loss another man gain

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Dshocker(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bigboy2221:
I'm jealous just broke up with my ex today I'm her first, she is very tight and sweet I'm just imagining how the next guy wey go knack her go enjoy I know say if him won put am e no go enter, him go gats go slow just the way I day do and if the guy sabi knack besay e don finish omo I jealous am ooo

No worry, na 9½inch go take over cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by EastAlchemist: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:

Bros e sure me say you Dey cry

8 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Some of my exes stay salty and in my inbox begging me to come back 8 years later while my current man stay obsessed. cheesy

Whitewashing your dirty linen.

Your hubby is not staying obsessed. He dey avoid trouble.

Most married men na their default settings.

Avoid trouble.

Stay humble and act controlled. These serpent aren't giving up.

I need to live long.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Womanizer(m): 12:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Wow! That means your pussy must have been very tight and enjoyable grin

Anyway I'm not surprised, merely looking at those hips you're carrying I already know what to expect from you in bed

3 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 12:27am On Apr 20, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Bros e sure me say you Dey cry

Lol 😆 I no day craze sef
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Dshocker:

No worry, na 9½inch go take over cry cry cry

She no go fit collect am 😆
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2023
orohbiro:
Your loss another man gain

Her loss not mine
Rokiat:

For me is sex ooo nothing else

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:
Where are pictures and videos to back up your clams
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by PerfectMan24: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:
There is nothing wey no fit enter there especially when e get wet. Since she no be virgin anything can easily enter there

8 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by linearity: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Some (at least 2) of my exes (at least 3, since the ‘some’ is a subset of ‘exes’ here).

My ‘current man’…making at least 4+ body counts….all happening within a space of 8 yrs.

For an irreplaceable women you sure got replaced four times too many within a space of just 8 yrs.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Rokiat(f): 2:09am On Apr 20, 2023
linearity:

Some (at least 2) of my exes (at least 3, since the ‘some’ is a subset of ‘exes’ here.

My ‘current man’…making at least 4+ body counts….all happening within a space of 8 yrs.

For an irreplaceable women you sure got replaced four times too many within a space of just 8 yrs.
Replaced? Nîgga please lol how Lori Harvey played the game is what I did……I never settled and I ended up with the overall best and better man.

They all got dumped duh.

4 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:22am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Replaced? Nîgga please lol how Lori Harvey played the game is what I did……I never settled and I ended up with the overall best and better man.

They all got dumped duh.
U r a man or try nd change ur pic to prove who u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Rokiat(f): 3:06am On Apr 20, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

U r a man or try nd change ur pic to prove who u are.

The OGs know I am not a man, no female in the history of nairaland have ever changed their profile pic as much as me.

I will change my profile pic when I want to I have nothing to prove to nobody.

6 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Who broke up with who....?
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by maticar: 5:57am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

LOL grin grin grin

butterfly that thinks its a bird, no be only 8 years

ignore this guy folks
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by maticar: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2023
linearity:

Some (at least 2) of my exes (at least 3, since the ‘some’ is a subset of ‘exes’ here.

LOL grin grin

its not the flex he thinks it is
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2023
yarimo:
Where are pictures and videos to back up your clams
All your life .. you no dey make sense..
Always behaving like a psychiatric patient

4 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Is that you in the picture, then you are a 8 visually. Dope
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Nairalander248: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Hehehe b0rn2fuck is not obsessed, he dey avoid trouble ooh. say me hi to am grin
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by luizpippo(m): 6:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Mrmacdonald:

All your life .. you no dey make sense..
Always behaving like a psychiatric patient

Choi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Jnrprince1(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:
Abi your dick small
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by padi94(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Don't be decieved it's about the sex... There is always a strong urge to go back to a pussy. Do an experiment whenever your exes contact you again. Just tell them you are willing to give them just sex and not your heart nor your time. Watch how they will quickly accept that.

Also propose your time and your heart but no sex and see how they will also react.

10 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ThatrealestApex: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Bigboy2221:

M
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by ThatrealestApex: 7:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

What makes you think you're irreplaceable? undecided what can you offer the man that millions of girls out there won't? lipsrsealed undecided

Aunty calm down with your lies na sad More so, if it's about your shape or something, there are millions of girls out there more curvy, beautiful, and sexy than you are,

Die today and see if your hubby wouldn't forget you and move-on to the next available pussy undecided (That's if he's not even double-dating Rn) No one is Irreplaceable, everyone is highly REPLACEABLE! Our vibes just different.

Sooo? undecided

12 Likes

Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Jnrprince1:

Abi your dick small

Why you talk like that?
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by Bigboy2221: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Who broke up with who....?
It was mutual
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by blacksam01: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

8 years after, u are stil doing relationship...? babe na una dey cuz this difficulty in child birth issues..

ladies are not same with men...u shld b married in ur 20's nd given birth...obssesed is not enough after 8 years, get down with one of them that is equally good but reasy to settle, that he is with u for long still doesn't guarantee marriage..

make hay while the sun shine..!
Re: The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo by SenecaTheYonger: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2023
why did you leave?
Bigboy2221:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Snap Fingers During Handshake ? / Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. / Thanks Internet! See What Our Secondary School Girls Are Now Doing In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.