Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

"She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup (4572 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by CrisNews12: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Enny2013(f): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just d way I didn't apply any makeup on my wedding day. Hubby didn't let me.He hates makeup for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Enny2013:
Just d way I didn't apply any makeup on my wedding day. Hubby didn't let me.He hates makeup for no reason.

many men hate makeup...especially the below type:

2 Likes

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by detectivejones: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Gracious God!!

1 Like

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Savedday: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
She look like an angel but, a snake inside.

Rubbish!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

7 Likes

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by zed7: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Still more pretty than 90% of women I've seen. Some people don't need make up, some do. If there are enhancement to help you look your best, always use it but in moderation.
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Samfloxin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Natural beauty is my favorite

2 Likes

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by jeromestarks: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Check well. Check again. This girl is a virgin or disvirgined by her husband.

Do you know that every woman was created beautiful?
Most of them lose this natural beauty once they sleep with more than one man. As soon as a woman is mounted by more than one man, the natural veil (the beauty) falls off. Thus, she begin to rely on make-up!

When the true beauty (her glory) has left her, a woman has no other option than to start where skimpy clothes, do makeup, exposing her breast and yansh just to attract a man.

Women who marry the man that disvirgined them looks beautiful even at old age (some even look more beautiful at old age).
However, women who has lost this natural beauty ( from God Almighty) looks like a rag after one child. You will certainly regret marrying such women because her beauty is soley based on make-up ( looks ok in the day but looks like a monster at night).
Shame on all of you who desire to suffer on a pvssy another fvcked in a single or or a hotel with just two eggs and indomie.

1 Like

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by jeromestarks: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Enny2013:
Sorry. But we are talking about women who married as a virgin. Not those who are into paternity fraud.
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by marlow1962(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Pls add graphics
This shit is irritating.
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by emmancipated(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
When you're fine you're fine.
Make up or not.
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by johnbd: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Enny2013(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Sorry. But we are talking about women who married as a virgin. Not those who are into paternity fraud.
Ok,sir...but I didn't c where virginity is mentioned on d post bfr I commented. Maybe u shud read again.
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Enny2013(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
marlow1962:

Pls add graphics
This shit is irritating.
Lol....

1 Like

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Enny2013(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

LOL...
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Lamanii22(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the first meme you put up there is a known person lol…
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by emetisuccess(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Makeup!!!!! Scam of the century.
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Mccallistas(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Enny2013:

Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by Enny2013(f): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Mccallistas post=116132771][/quote]
LOL!!!
What?
Re: "She Looks Like An Angel" – Bride Rocked Her Wedding Day Without A Makeup by marvel2011(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Savedday:
She look like an angel but, a snake inside.

Rubbish!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Heart �

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V / Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing / My Village Chief Told Me I Look Like Chris Brown(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.