Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Should I Break Up With This Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With This Guy? (4066 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by JFdan: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2022
In relationships, communication is key weda long or short distant.
As a man I no very well that no man that wants a woman goes two days without hearing her voice.
Wen a man doesn't communicate,but rather call only wen he needed sex like I do for some ladies is a clear sign that ur an option..uncle tinks u r desperate,..don't get me wrong, desperation is an attribute of a winner,... however is rather working against u.
I can't write much here...so my simple advice,next time he invite u...make sure u deny him sex...infact stop having sex and stop calling
Secondly pls b open to relationship after reading this,bc u don't av one.
Thirdly pls be desperate two weeks into a new relationship...don't let anyone define u with dat desperation terms...been desperate simple means knowing what you want...in clear terms tell him u want relationship that will lead to marriage in six months to one year...if he doesn't want that..."to ur tents oh Israel"
Fourth,..no SEX for like three months or till u r sure or even till he marries u.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Blue86(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2022
When konji hold am, he comes for you.

You are a konji killing tablet.

Advice: Abstain from all form of sexual immorality, and return to walking with Jesus, and prayer. He will table things aright.
TS2911:
Good afternoon everyone and how are you enjoying the weekend? I am a lady of 29 and I'm in a relationship with this guy. Our relationship is 7 months and I've done everything possible for the relationship to work out but it's like this guy isn't ready.
One of his attitudes is the art of communication. The relationship is a distance one but in the same state. He won't call or chat me and wen I call, he won't pick and neither does he call back. Though I the same age as him and I tot we could work things out but he doesn't appreciate all my efforts.
The only time he calls is whenever he needs sex and I sometimes regret succumbing to sex in the first place because I wanted to be abstain. He can stay for 2 weeks without communication and his excuse is that he is busy at work whereas I am also working but find time to make the communication flow but he is not ready for any changes.
This guy is also stingy and that is not my major concern because I also work and earn my money without depending on any man.

Pls advise me as you would advise a friend or sister because I am fed up and don't want to waste my precious time dating myself, thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Engr1(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2022
You see it already and you still want advice from us? That is to say you are desperate......oh yes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Moneyboyz: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2022
It's obvious the relationship isn't going anywhere, and you are not getting younger, it's better you find other options.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Alibaba0: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Dear, obviously you are a sex mate to him.He has a main gf where he is and never engages you on phone communication,so his gf won't catch him.Just quietly dump the swine and move on with your precious life.There's a better man out there who will value you and treat you better.
The swine of a guy isn't worth your time and tears.Move on now.All his actions are full glaring red flags indicating he has a main gf and you are simply a side chick meant for his sexual urges.

You smell like corpse ......useless girl disguising like a guy
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Baronthecelebri: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2022
TS2911:
Good afternoon everyone and how are you enjoying the weekend? I am a lady of 29 and I'm in a relationship with this guy. Our relationship is 7 months and I've done everything possible for the relationship to work out but it's like this guy isn't ready.
One of his attitudes is the art of communication. The relationship is a distance one but in the same state. He won't call or chat me and wen I call, he won't pick and neither does he call back. Though I the same age as him and I tot we could work things out but he doesn't appreciate all my efforts.
The only time he calls is whenever he needs sex and I sometimes regret succumbing to sex in the first place because I wanted to be abstain. He can stay for 2 weeks without communication and his excuse is that he is busy at work whereas I am also working but find time to make the communication flow but he is not ready for any changes.
This guy is also stingy and that is not my major concern because I also work and earn my money without depending on any man.

Pls advise me as you would advise a friend or sister because I am fed up and don't want to waste my precious time dating myself, thanks
break up simple

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2022
It really baffles me to why girls feel entitle to someone else's money.. undecided
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Angelacruz: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2022
He has a another girlfriend.You are just a side babe.
Move on,your breakthrough is on the way.
TS2911:

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Blunttruth: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2022
TS2911:

You are a side piece. He has no interest in you.
There's no such thing as being so busy that you don't call someone you are in a relationship with for weeks.
What you should do is not to discuss anything with the guy, just let it die a natural death. Don't tell him you want to breakup, just ignore him, and move I. With your life, stop calling, if he does call ignore it, if you can't block him.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Alibaba0:

You smell like corpse ......useless girl disguising like a guy
You smell like a rotten corpse.Useless waste pipe w disguising as a boy.
Do you know you are the most useless,stupid, mentally imbalanced animal in existence? Have you met me before to say am a girl.
Useless pig, obviously madness runs in your useless accursed lineage.You don't know me from anywhere.What made you slowpoke suggest am a girl,if not that madness has taken full control of your brain.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by kumulus(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Often the realization hits, the reality is in our faces and always had been. Indeed we know the truth of our situations and conditions most times, we are not oblivious…humans just inherently exhibits a trait of non-acceptance.

No matter what anyone here tells you, the truth is unable to change you/your situation except you first accept it. It’s the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Influencer Sex Videos And Nudes Leak Online / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.