Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? (788 Views)

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / How I Bleeped Cynthia After 3 Month Of Spending For Her - (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by ebubeson: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Should I put the pricing?

Will you say?

(1) Virgin: 2 Million.
(2) Non-Virgin: 500k

Whether Virgin or Non-Virgin, if you have the money, you can do something large if you wish, but if you want to cut cost, fine.
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by chatinent: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
3. Inside parlour.
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
ebubeson:
Should I put the pricing?

Will you say?

Whether Virgin or Non-Virgin, if you have the money, you can do something large if you wish, but if you want to cut cost, fine.

You want to spend 2million on a wedding.

Hope u know there is Life after wedding
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Michelle70(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
about 60k

it will be court wedding

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Michelle70(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You want to spend 2million on a wedding.

Hope u know there is Life after wedding
if u have the money, why not
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
It'll be as lavish as possible, but depending on the conditions below.

First pic, definitely nothing short of a royal wedding.
Second, a semi-luxury wedding.
Third pic, a canopy-sized event inside a football field.
I'm never marrying from the last category...

For the record, *I marry* my men and I oversee all expenses concerning them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just families, nothing much grin
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
if u have the money, why not

Said that because i have seen Guys spend Whooping sums on wedding.

And hoping they will get returns thru gift of money and Expensive items.

When dier expectations are Not met, dey get Angry and start cussing the invitees.
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
ebubeson:
Should I put the pricing?Will you say?

Are you a virgin? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by GloriousGbola: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If they told you men don't jack off I have a bridge to sell you.
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:
If they told you men don't jack off I have a bridge to sell you.

Oya, where is the bridge? Kiakia; kiamosa, quick quick, osiso! grin grin grin

I've been told so, I know so, in fact, I have seen so. tongue No, don't ask me for a proof, since this is all a subjective thing.

Besides, even if a virgin guy masturbates *once in a while*, you cannot compare him to broloshos who've had more than ten partners and have jerked shege comot for their pimpim.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by stunnert(m): 1:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Marriage is overrated angry
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Demigod22: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2022
I can't really predict the amount I will be spending for my wedding because I will bring my siblings to Paris and some cousins too. France will be brighter that day.
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by garriAndsugar: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2022
How much I'm I getting should be what I focus on
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by TMTR: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Men before you do any spending on a wedding, make sure that she is a virgin if not you have been scammed big time

Not an advocate of marriage but if you still want to marry, make sure it is to a virgin undecided undecided
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by TMTR: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You are talking nonsense, cause there is no scientific evidence that masturbation or sex with multiple partners has any permanent effect on penis size or whatnot( of course except for STDs that can be gotten from unprotected sex ) , stop talking like an unenlightened fellow undecided

And for the umpteenth time , there is nothing like male virginity, there is no hymen to ascertain like the females
Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
TMTR:
You are talking nonsense, cause there is no scientific evidence that masturbation or sex with multiple partners has any permanent effect on penis size or whatnot( of course except for STDs that can be gotten from unprotected sex ) , stop talking like an unenlightened fellow undecided

And for the umpteenth time , there is nothing like male virginity, there is no hymen to ascertain like the females

Okay.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Plan Spending For Your Wedding? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay.
Seeing ur monicker allover dis thread.
So u like wedding lyk dis?
Anytime it's happening, post the IV on nairaland.
Will trace the venue to come cause Trouble in the event.

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Caught Me Having Sex With Her Husband And She Joined Us / Guys What's Your Take On This / What Business Can 5m Naira Start Comfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.