Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? (1567 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by iTearHerToto: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cos why girl toto go sweet like this. Her own isn't the normal punna I can bet all my balls. I have tasted lotta it but hers just wow. We dey like this as I dey type

OK at first I thought it was kayamanta and waited to see if she was gonna throw some billing for me to confirm it but she didn't. I waited for weeks and just when I was about to give up the wait and conclude her pussy was heaven and beyond she popped outta nowhere and fired me 100k billing with full chest like she knew I was paid today,.. Just imagine. I chested it but I know I ain't giving her shit.
Now I been wondering
Is it that the kayamanta isn't working on me or her toto just sweet throway
I'm lost angry

1 Like

Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by BlessedDivino: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2022
I fell ur pain
Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by Slmgirldippussy: 12:10am On Aug 28, 2022
We are athe the threshold of deciding how our nation will move fwd. Leaders of tomorrow is here taking about sex..
I am tired of una

4 Likes

Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by Carcholce: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
We are athe the threshold of deciding how our nation will move fwd. Leaders of tomorrow is here taking about sex..
I am tired of una

And your moniker has “pvssy” in it!!

1 Like

Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by Slmgirldippussy: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Carcholce:

And your moniker has “pvssy” in it!!

No just this one.
Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by Carcholce: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

No just this one.
which of the presidential candidates are you supporting?
Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by Slmgirldippussy: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Carcholce:
which of the presidential candidates are you supporting?

My brother you have asked a very wonderful question. As a reasonable NGN. Who want the betterment of this country and Africa at large. I choose to surport the candidate who has not much dent his name. Who is not into drug, who has not promised to share oil well with his friend. Who is not dismiss from custom service , who doesn't has questionable source of income. Who is not the father of all agbero, who will not run from debates, who don't buy vote, who is not a chronic and pathetic lair,
My dear friend I cherish our friendship so much. I know you can keep secret that is why I will be telling you this. I can confide in you right ? If yes I will proceed further to tell you that Obidient is better than sacrifice. I will not labour in vain
In Jesus name Amen. You too my friend.
Pls if you have sister btw the ages of 24 to 28 dark , get yansh, breast ,neat pls refer her to me. I won marry.

8 Likes

Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Just be OBIdient and she no go see SHISHI cool cool

1 Like

Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by fman(m): 3:25am On Aug 28, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Just be OBIdient and she no go see SHISHI cool cool
Check my signature
Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by Demigod22: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2022
She did not use kayamata on you. She just use her kpekus confuse you. If she used that thing on you, immediately she asked, you would have done transfer without coming to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by Baronthecelebri: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Cos why girl toto go sweet like this. Her own isn't the normal punna I can bet all my balls. I have tasted lotta it but hers just wow. We dey like this as I dey type

OK at first I thought it was kayamanta and waited to see if she was gonna throw some billing for me to confirm it but she didn't. I waited for weeks and just when I was about to give up the wait and conclude her pussy was heaven and beyond she popped outta nowhere and fired me 100k billing with full chest like she knew I was paid today,.. Just imagine. I chested it but I know I ain't giving her shit.
Now I been wondering
Is it that the kayamanta isn't working on me or her toto just sweet throway
I'm lost angry
is she a virgin
Re: Has She Used Kayamanta On Me? by BenjaminDomer: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
is she a virgin
No, she is a pidgin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Think They're Special?! / How Old Is This Relationship..!!?? / URGENT: Does Anyone Know How to Capture Lion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.