Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God (14626 Views)

How You Can Pray And Be Heard !!! / The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by sotall(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin So says an ignorant man grin
Up till next week no scientist knows the hell how the pyramids of Gaza were built?
No one knows who built it or for what functions! That’s after probably over 4000yrs after they were built?
And guess wot? With all our modern tech, we will not be able to build that pyramid without great stress and our efforts will fail far short of the indescribable precision of the original builders!

You are a dead brain nicoompoo who uses a phone that uses technology that those that were alive during the time of Egyptian pyramids never saw coming.

You prefer to live in the times of the bible and Egyptian pyramids than todays world of space technology, computers, artificial intelligence and nuclear energy.

Those who lived backed then will be laughing at your dumb ass if they were alive today.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Oh okay..did u see wat dat Jeremiah 7:31 Says? God said those people are doing wat he neva commanded them to do and that it had never even come to his heart. So God is not a wicked person to burn people as purnishment. It will neva happen.
grin Burning children to Canaanite deities like molech was not as PUNISHMENT grin
It was HUMAN SACRIFICE.
God did ask Abram to sacrifice his son? And Jesus His own son was sacrificed? Am sure such came to his mind?
In truth Hell was not made for man. It was made for satan and his angels. Its men that exercise their right of choice to end there. 2Peter 2:4. Jude 1:6

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
sotall:

You are a dead brain nicoompoo who uses a phone that uses technology that those that were alive during the time of Egyptian pyramids never saw coming.

You prefer to live in the times of the bible and Egyptian pyramids than todays world of space technology, computers, artificial intelligence and nuclear energy.

Those who lived backed then will be laughing at your dumb ass if they were alive today.
grin Mumu grin
Similar pyramids has been photographed on mars! Which all ur modern space travel has not gone pass the moon grin And besides every evidence to show your travel to the moon are all fabricated grin
Simply put, ancient tech am talking about is far superior to wot you have right now.
If you doubt that then ask all you super computers and professors to crack the Voynich manuscript grin
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Nice chatting with you bro...you can read more on www.jw.org
grin Oh
I know all about JW. They leading u astray.
2Peter 2:4
For God did not [even] spare angels that sinned, but cast them into hell, delivering them to be kept there in pits of gloom till the judgment and their doom.
Is that place Gehenna?

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by sotall(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu grin
Similar pyramids has been photographed on mars! Which all ur modern space travel has not gone pass the moon grin And besides every evidence to show your travel to the moon are all fabricated grin
Simply put, ancient tech am talking about is far superior to wot you have right now.
If you doubt that then ask all you super computers and professors to crack the Voynich manuscript grin

Wow!

EOD! Cant believe i am having a discussion with someone who believes the Egyptian pyramids is a greater invention than the internet , electricity or computers.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Nice chatting with you bro...you can read more on www.jw.org
grin
That Jesus went to hell
1Peter 3:18-20
18 For Christ [the Messiah Himself] died for sins once for all, the Righteous for the unrighteous (the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty), that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit,

19 In which He went and preached to the spirits in prison,

20 [The souls of those] who long before in the days of Noah had been disobedient, when God's patience waited during the building of the ark in which a few [people], actually eight in number, were saved through wate

The word used for hell in this place was Tartarus. Its only Latin word to be used in the Bible. Pls get a dictionary and chk wot Italians mean wen they say Tartarus.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
sotall:

Wow!

EOD! Cant believe i am having a discussion with someone who believes the Egyptian pyramids is a greater invention than the internet , electricity or computers.

grin Ofcourse u are
Even those who made the internet computers and space craft know how much they had to copy copiously from the works of those who made the pyramids
That’s why there is the interest in digging for those things in the first place grin
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Oqw1: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Really
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Dalnadoni: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin Oh
I know all about JW. They leading u astray.
2Peter 2:4
For God did not [even] spare angels that sinned, but cast them into hell, delivering them to be kept there in pits of gloom till the judgment and their doom.
Is that place Gehenna?
You're leading yourself astray bro...know the truth and it will set u free.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by adams123: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God

It's a place called "hell fire" where all unrepentant sinners go when they die.

It's a place of eternal torment so there's nothing like resting in peace for any soul who finds himself there no matter the amount of prayers offered afterwards.

It's a place filled with regrets and "had I knowns", because by then it's too late for those who finds themselves there to repent, as the time for repentance is past.

However if you're still a sinner but not dead and in hell fire yet, it means you still got hope and a chance to be heard and saved by God.

Therefore wherever you are, even if it be in the belly of a whale right in the middle of an ocean as Jonah was, you can still repent and cry out to God to save you, because your prayer of repentance could still be heard by God, as God is everywhere and you still have the chance of life to be saved by Him.

So what are you still waiting for?

Do you want to get to hell fire first before you learn?

Many inside hell fire wished they were in your shoes and had the chance you still have to repent.

Don't wait til it's too late like they did.

Repent while you still have the time and chance to.

God bless.

My advice for you is to start learning the simple message of ISLAM which is to worship only GOD alone. That's the only way you wouldn't be consumed by hell fire.
Thank you
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
You're leading yourself astray bro...know the truth and it will set u free.
grin I tot u were going to comment on 2peter 2:4 grin
JW is a pseudo Christian organization based upon a faulty cult foundation. A manipulative translation of scriptures and shameless arm-twisting of doctrinal truths. They have no light on any doctrine of scriptures
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Bayyajidda(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

How would you feel if all the other religions go about evangelism the way you Christians do?

The way christians choose to do their evangelism shouldn't be your business.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Dalnadoni: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin I tot u were going to comment on 2peter 2:4 grin
JW is a pseudo Christian organization based upon a faulty cult foundation. A manipulative translation of scriptures and shameless arm-twisting of doctrinal truths. They have no light on any doctrine of scriptures
You're free to think watever bro..just hold on to ur belief..but dont critisize..peace
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Harddiskng(m): 12:49am On Aug 29, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You shouldn't be worried about the marketers but the product!

No matter how well hell fire is packaged, if you buy it, you would be eternally sorry you did.

May God help you to realize this before it's too late.

You don’t get it do you.

I’m a Christian but most times, we make even the product look/feel so terrible.

I would rather share with unbelievers 10 millions testimonies of the goodness of God in my life then try to cajole them into repentance with the horrors of Hell. Its just bad marketing!

I guess the problem is that God doesn’t seem to be doing anything in the life of the Christian, atleast that nothing that so called Christian will be too overly excited to share.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Harddiskng:

You don’t get it do you.

I’m a Christian but most times, we make even the product look/feel so terrible.

I would rather share with unbelievers 10 millions testimonies of the goodness of God in my life then try to cajole them into repentance with the horrors of Hell. Its just bad marketing!

I guess the problem is that God doesn’t seem to be doing anything in the life of the Christian, atleast that nothing that so called Christian will be too overly excited to share.
Except you think you could know better about marketing His product than Jesus who spoke more about hell than heaven.

You can call it bad marketing if you like, but since you're not the one who paid the price or know what it cost Him and how many souls were being won into the Kingdom of God as a result, i'd rather follow the example of He who did, because I believe He should know better than anyone else about the best and most efficient way to market the product He paid dearly for.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by itslinkin4005(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Thank you o..abeg say it louder...by d way, are u Jw?
Am not
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by itslinkin4005(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wot gives u such assurances?
bcus in the account of creation 4 bible nothing like hell fire
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
itslinkin4005:
bcus in the account of creation 4 bible nothing like hell fire
grin In the account of creation 4bible nothing like mountains
Earthquake
Typhoon
grin The creation story is not comprehensive
You need the entire book for the full picture
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Harddiskng(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Except you think you could know better about marketing His product than Jesus who spoke more about hell than heaven.

You can call it bad marketing if you like, but since you're not the one who paid the price or know what it cost Him and how many souls were being won into the Kingdom of God as a result, i'd rather follow the example of He who did, because I believe He should know better than anyone else about the best and most efficient way to market the product He paid dearly for.

You see my problem with some of you. You don’t listen and you lack knowledge.

Download a good bible app and count all Jesus reference to heaven and hell then come back and tell me which is more undecided

If your example is Jesus like you claim, you can see your are in error already. Did you ask yourself “who” Jesus preaching to when he even referenced “Hell” Unbelievers or People who God is already their heritage?

Learn from Paul: 1 Corinthians 9:20 - To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

When someone corrects you, first listen, ponder on it. The Spirit of God should guide you to all truth but He won’t if what you seek is to be right on a public forum, instead of accepting correction that would give you wisdom, knowledge and skill to better serve your God.

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Harddiskng:

You see my problem with some of you. You don’t listen and you lack knowledge.

Download a good bible app and count all Jesus reference to heaven and hell then come back and tell me which is more undecided

If your example is Jesus like you claim, you can see your are in error already. Did you ask yourself “who” Jesus preaching to when he even referenced “Hell” Unbelievers or People who God is already their heritage?

Learn from Paul: 1 Corinthians 9:20 - To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

When someone corrects you, first listen, ponder on it. The Spirit of God should guide you to all truth but He won’t if what you seek is to be right on a public forum, instead of accepting correction that would give you wisdom, knowledge and skill to better serve your God.
The above is the reason why many perish in their ignorance... Instead of humbling themselves and learning from those who knew better than them, they would still be priding in their ignorance and arguing blindly on what they knew nothing about like the Pharisees had done of Jesus.

You rushed to Google and sought after a false opinion that justified your erroneous view, while ignoring all those which prove your idea to be false.

Well I have also taken screenshots of views of those who know better of what Jesus preached about.

Assuming though you're even right, that Jesus spoke more about heaven than hell, it's amazing that you couldn't even realize that the picture you posted exposed how foolish your idea that speaking about hell fire makes one a bad marketer, because it says that Jesus spoke about hell in sixty good verses!

So if your idea of what makes one a bad marketer was anything to go by, that should easily makes Jesus a bad marketer.

Hence the saying of Jesus, "Wisdom is justified of Her Children".

You sound like a JW who think they know better than Jesus on this subject, and if you're one, I wouldn't be surprised because of your Antichrist statement and ideas, however you came to a place of wisdom, so please kindly take it elsewhere because such is not welcomed here.

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Harddiskng(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The above is the reason why many perish in their ignorance... Instead of humbling themselves and learning from those who knew better than them, they would still be priding in their ignorance and arguing blindly on what they knew nothing about like the Pharisees had done of Jesus.

You rushed to Google and sought after a false opinion that justified your erroneous view, while ignoring all those which prove your idea to be false.

Well I have also taken screenshots of views of those who know better of what Jesus preached about.

Assuming though you're even right, that Jesus spoke more about heaven than hell, it's amazing that you couldn't even realize that the picture you posted exposed how foolish your idea that speaking about hell fire makes one a bad marketer, because it says that Jesus spoke about hell in sixty good verses!

So if your idea of what makes one a bad marketer was anything to go by, that should easily makes Jesus a bad marketer.

Hence the saying of Jesus, "Wisdom is justified of Her Children".

You sound like a JW who think they know better than Jesus on this subject, and if you're one, I wouldn't be surprised because of your Antichrist statement and ideas, however you came to a place of wisdom, so please kindly take it elsewhere because such is not welcomed here.

Simple task, you couldn’t do! I am ashamed of you and your moniker! There is no assuming I am right, you have a bible do a count of how many time Jesus mention Hell & Heaven/Kingdom

Did Jesus approach any unbeliever to talk about Hell or spoke about it to the children of Isreal, whose father was Abraham (Father of Faith himself).

Lol at “ i rushed to google” I have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation twice and currently going for my third time even at that I can see that I lack so much knowledge. I would probably have go it like 40 times before my time on this earth is up.

But you, you know absolutely nothing. Yet you are filled with so much pride in your nothing. Tufia!

Then you go on to accuse me of being a JW because in your mind JWs are the lowest of low right. For your information I attend a full gospel pentecostal church.

The screenshots you posted i can see you don’t even have a good IQ (no offense). You took screenshots of quotes the article was out to disprove cheesy it shows you are not a child of wisdom, not even a distant relative.. The screenshot of the conclusion of the article is below and This is link for all to see - https://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfundamentalistchristians/2015/01/did-jesus-speak-more-about-hell-than-about-heaven/

Likes of you, don’t worry judgement day shall tell!

Guys please be mindful of wolves in sheep clothing. People that don’t take the scriptures in its entirety. Taking just one part to push their own purpose. Beware!

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Harddiskng:

Simple task, you couldn’t do! I am ashamed of you and your moniker! There is no assuming I am right, you have a bible do a count of how many time Jesus mention Hell & Heaven/Kingdom

Did Jesus approach any unbeliever to talk about Hell or spoke about it to the children of Isreal, whose father was Abraham (Father of Faith himself).

Lol at “ i rushed to google” I have read the bible from Genesis to Revelation twice and currently going for my third time even at that I can see that I lack so much knowledge. I would probably have go it like 40 times before my time on this earth is up.

But you, you know absolutely nothing. Yet you are filled with so much pride in your nothing. Tufia!

Then you go on to accuse me of being a JW because in your mind JWs are the lowest of low right. For your information I attend a full gospel pentecostal church.

The screenshots you posted i can see you don’t even have a good IQ (no offense). You took screenshots of quotes the article was out to disprove cheesy it shows you are not a child of wisdom, not even a distant relative.. The screenshot of the conclusion of the article is below and This is link for all to see - https://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfundamentalistchristians/2015/01/did-jesus-speak-more-about-hell-than-about-heaven/

Guys please be mindful of wolves in sheep clothing. People that don’t take the scriptures in its entirety. Taking just one part to push their own purpose. Beware!
I beg go and find your fellow antichrists to speak so foolishly and ignorantly with. Your hypocrisy has clearly found you out.

People that don't know ish and haven't what it took to convert souls are trying to teach those who did and God has been doing to do so mightily to His own glory.

May God have mercy on them for they don't know what they're doing.

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by atheistconverta: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Harddiskng:

You're such a confused and lost soul. Barking like a wild dog wouldn't make you any less foolish and ignorant than you truly are. Afterall it was dogs and swines like you that were barking after Jesus when He was here on Earth, if He were here you would do the same to Him. You've been arguing blindly about how many times Jesus spoke about heaven, and yet you foolishly went to post a screenshot of how many times heaven was mentioned in both the old and new testament of the Bible. Is the Bible now Jesus? You couldn't even decipher the simplest of things, how much more the complex? You've obviously not even won a single soul in your life, yet you think you know about how best to win souls more than those who have won many including here (Nairaland). Kindly check the profile picture of the moniker you're trying to teach and see that you're not speaking to a novice but someone who's thousands and a million miles ahead of you in that respect. You've just read the Bible two times and yet your head is so big, you're even making noise about it, what if you read it as many times as those you're trying to teach? So much talk of pride, yet you don't know you need a mirror to look at because you actually speak of yourself. If nothing else, at least, you've learnt one thing from this encounter, which is, Jesus is not the Bible, and the Bible is not Jesus. Saying so is blasphemous and Antichrist!

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Harddiskng(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I beg go and find your fellow antichrists to speak so foolishly and ignorantly with. Your hypocrisy has clearly found you out.

People that don't know ish and haven't what it took to convert souls are trying to teach those who did and God has been doing to do so mightily to His own glory.

May God have mercy on them for they don't know what they're doing.

Instead of you to accept when you are wrong, you are still off ranting about being the one that converted the whole world to Christ.

Like I said it’s judgement day that would tell, when your works are test with fire. We would see what remains
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Harddiskng:

Instead of you to accept when you are wrong, you are still off ranting about being the one that converted the whole world to Christ.

Like I said it’s judgement day that would tell, when your works are test with fire. We would see what remains
Wrong about what actually?

The fact that you confuse Jesus for the Bible? Go back and see where I mentioned Jesus specifically not the Bible concerning the subject of hell and stop arguing blindly.

It's glaring who among us would be cast out on judgment Day and it's certainly not me, because it's only workers of iniquity and antichrists that would and I'm not one of either.

I have made little research on your moniker and it's become clear why you hate the Truth so much. It's because your works are evil so the Truth brings them to light. So please continue with your disgust for the Truth if you like. It actually justifies me and my post.

By the way, next time come with your main moniker let me know who you really are here if you have nothing to hide because it's obvious this is not it.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Harddiskng(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Wrong about what actually?

The fact that you confuse Jesus for the Bible? Go back and see where I mentioned Jesus specifically not the Bible concerning the subject of hell and stop arguing blindly.

It's glaring who among us would be cast out on judgment Day and it's certainly not me, because it's only workers of iniquity and antichrists that would and I'm not one of either.

I have made little research on your moniker and it's become clear why you hate the Truth so much. It's because your works are evil so the Truth brings them to light. So please continue with your disgust for the Truth if you like. It actually justifies me and my post.

By the way, next time come with your main moniker let me know who you really are here if you have nothing to hide because it's obvious this is not it.

Lol you are the one that would do the casting out naa, Saint Peter grin

What truth are you claiming, you are delusional. You were there when Jesus was talking, you didn’t read it from the bible or are you trying to down-play the bible as the word of God.

First you said Jesus mentioned hell more than heaven, I showed you proof you are wrong and challenged you to do a count from your bible (But now i think you lived when Jesus was alive so you should know better lol).

The proof I posted you wanted to use part of it to uphold your nonsense then i posted the entire link.

Going as far as looking down on JW, boasting about how many people you have saved, you already know the verdict that would be pass on me on Judgement day for challenging you to broaden your narrow mind. You are true man of God! grin

Multiple moniker lol. I don’t need such but you need it, I can see your other moniker trying to help you to uphold whatever face you want to save. grin grin

Pastor! Pastor! Doing the work of your god; insulting, bashing others while glorifying yourself.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by atheistconverta: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Harddiskng:

It's obvious you know nothing about the business of the kingdom of God but that of this world like marketing hard disks, so why not focus on what you know how to do instead of exposing your ignorance about what you knew nothing about. You're obviously not here for the kingdom business but yours, no wonder your sheer ignorance on the subject matter. You must think this has to with redpilling which appears to be your calling, lol!

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by atheistconverta: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Harddiskng:

Lol you are the one that would do the casting out naa, Saint Peter grin

What truth are you claiming, you are delusional. You were there when Jesus was talking, you didn’t read it from the bible or are you trying to down-play the bible as the word of God.

First you said Jesus mentioned hell more than heaven, I showed you proof you are wrong and challenged you to do a count from your bible (But now i think you lived when Jesus was alive so you should know better lol).

The proof I posted you wanted to use part of it to uphold your nonsense then i posted the entire link.

Going as far as looking down on JW, boasting about how many people you have saved, you already know the verdict that would be pass on me on Judgement day for challenging you to broaden your narrow mind. You are true man of God! grin

Multiple moniker lol. I don’t need such but you need it, I can see your other moniker trying to help you to uphold whatever face you want to save.
Being a perfect illustration of the worst form of ignorance, which is to be ignorant of one's ignorance, what else would someone expect of you but to keep claiming to to be right even though your sins has clearly found you out. Next time when you see those who are truly doing kingdom business here and winning souls, you'd carry your hard-disk selling and repilling wisdom to challenge them. Shameless lost and unrepentant soul.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Harddiskng(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Today’s service - “….the gospel is a gospel of blessings, Romans 15:29” - Bishop Oyedepo

Romans 15:29 - I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / 10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.