Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God (14640 Views)

How You Can Pray And Be Heard !!! / The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Lasgidi90(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Mamijoh:
Did the writer forced you to comment??
Sorry o, I didn't know that only "ass licking" comments were allowed.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Lasgidi90(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You're a renowned Muslim, you forbid christians from comment on you Islamic threads, how come you comment on a Christian thread.
Cc: Seun
How would you feel if all the other religions go about evangelism the way you Christians do?
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Go and preach to your terrorist brothers and keep off this thread.

The Holy Quran says:
"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians—whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by BCISLTD: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Until u all realize that ALL religions are man made...and are all FICTION...U All will never have sense
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Lasgidi90(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2022
DontLoseUrSoul:
Sharaaaaaap!!! I've seen this your senseless Rantings on many Christian threads.
Always quick with insults. So much for a so called Christian
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Lasgidi90(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Mamijoh:
You'd better repent before its too late
Thanks but I'm good.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Gospelpreacher1: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Wake up bro. Leave arguments. It will not help you. It will not save you.
Religion will not save you
Muhammad will not save you
Mary, Paul or Peter will not save you
Fasting or good works will not save you
Only a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ will save you from Hell.
Sheunma:
Quran 3:85
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by phemmyfour: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:
You Christians will make terrible marketers.
lol....In Christendom, you don't sugarcoat the scripture. In fact, marketing the gospel is against Christ instructions
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Dalnadoni: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Where u see hell fire for bible? MUMU MAN
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by phemmyfour: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?
You opened the thread, quoted the OP and complained about forcing his views on you. I sense insecurity in your post

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Lasgidi90(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
You opened the thread, quoted the OP and complained about forcing his views on you. I sense insecurity in your post
Believe me, it's not that. It's just that you Christians cannot condone half of what you always dish out to others.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by phemmyfour: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

Believe me, it's not that. It's just that you Christians cannot condone half of what you always dish out to others.
Probably your anger has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is general not particular
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by itslinkin4005(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God

It's a place called "hell fire" where all unrepentant sinners go when they die.

It's a place of eternal torment so there's nothing like resting in peace for any soul who finds himself there no matter the amount of prayers offered afterwards.

It's a place filled with regrets and "had I knowns", because by then it's too late for those who finds themselves there to repent, as the time for repentance is past.

However if you're still a sinner but not dead and in hell fire yet, it means you still got hope and a chance to be heard and saved by God.

Therefore wherever you are, even if it be in the belly of a whale right in the middle of an ocean as Jonah was, you can still repent and cry out to God to save you, because your prayer of repentance could still be heard by God, as God is everywhere and you still have the chance of life to be saved by Him.

So what are you still waiting for?

Do you want to get to hell fire first before you learn?

Many inside hell fire wished they were in your shoes and had the chance you still have to repent.

Don't wait til it's too late like they did.

Repent while you still have the time and chance to.

God bless.
There is nothing like hellfire. Stop deceiving people..
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by NwekeUG(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Just watch and learn something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryP9IbaR3yY
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by youngstrow(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I really wish I could force it down your throat so you'd thank me later but it's by choice not by force.

So it's up to you to decide...

I'm just doing my job to ensure you knew the Truth beforehand just in case it could make a difference and help you make the right choice.
Oga shut up and face ur religion no dey force your religion on us I beg.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by youngstrow(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Go and preach to your terrorist brothers and keep off this thread.
those terrorist were created and started by your man so called god
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?
grin Which is ur religion? Let’s hear it
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by OBALOLA55(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
InvestorVee:
Hell is real sha. i had that crazy dream oneday, chased away from heaven and fell into hell. God is powerful. Life is a mystery. But i still prefer hell. i wan reason with adam and eve
UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, PROPHET ADAM AND HIS WIFE EVE WILL MAKE HEAVEN
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2022
itslinkin4005:
grin Wot gives u such assurances?
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by denny97797: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?...
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Nonam: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God

It's a place called "hell fire" where all unrepentant sinners go when they die.

God bless.

The sinners and hypocrite will repent when they get into hell. But right now, they will never be convince by your message.

The pit of Hell will gladly welcome and accomodate them forever.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
sotall:
False

When somebody dies, their bodies become food for microorganisms.

There is no other body that burns in any hell fire.

The wages of sin is death. When a person dies, they stop existing. They dont feel any pain nor have memories.

grin Where did u learn this horrible lie?

1 Like

Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
denny97797:
Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?Thanks for your concern. But could you stop trying to force it down our throats always with all your archaic threats. We all have our religions you know. What makes yours better than mine?...
grin Once more, which is ur religion? Why are u afraid to share it?
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lasgidi90:

How would you feel if all the other religions go about evangelism the way you Christians do?
grin They are just not confident of wot they believe. How then can they?
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Where u see hell fire for bible? MUMU MAN
grin All those hell fire for Bible nko?
Na decoration?
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Nonam: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Keep quiet

Sheunma:
Quran 3:85
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by sotall(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Krismas:

Disprove it.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Dalnadoni: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin All those hell fire for Bible nko?
Na decoration?
Bro abeg point one place for bible where hell fire is clearly written.
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Dalnadoni: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
itslinkin4005:
Thank you o..abeg say it louder...by d way, are u Jw?
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Dalnadoni: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Krismas:
Bro it not a lie thats just d simple truth believe it or not
Re: The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God by Krismas(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Bro abeg point one place for bible where hell fire is clearly written.
grin Mark 9:43-48 grin
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Decode A Person Possessed With Marine Spirit. / Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.