Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. (38365 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by molas02: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Person like me... I prefer picking beans

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Gottiii: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
sn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022 embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by FuckHomophobes: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yes I don't Watch

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Reasons
There are other sport e.g formula 1, nba, rugby
Some of us do not have time to watch football, we are busy making money or thinking of making money. U
Whether the club win or loss, footballers are getting paid,

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:
So, he used lifeline for this cheap question?

This is not just about not being conversant with football, the guy is just an illiterate and ignorant of happenings around the world. He's a waste of space!
Mu...mu
U be

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
I am them, them is me

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Judolisco(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na all dis bros wey dey watch big brother naija
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
I watch the damn thing bt who football epp? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Like how can you not like football or know the basics of the sport as a guy
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Probz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
People have different personalities and interests. Some are too intellectual to want to pay attention to common activities/games (which to the lofty intellectual are trivial and childish). Others have rich inner recesses that are wholly-sufficient (and then some) for entertainment. Others just don’t care. So far as it doesn’t add money to your bank account/you no-be the one dey-play am, interest na very optional indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Any creature in the form of a man that can't answer that simple question should be annihilated!
Like your father Abi?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're toxic man!

No wonder you don't watch football.

If that kind of cheap question can be asked at #250k level, I can only imagine how very cheap the questions before that were.

Don't be a du nce. The question is cheap to you because you know it.
They might have studied him and the kind of life he lives i.e his passions, likes etc., before asking that question.

I watch football and I'm a Liverpool fan. Unlike before that I watch football every weekend, even weekdays, I watch football occasionally these days, sometimes once in months and na finals OR top matches involving my favorite club. I get things to do with those times, but that doesn't mean those that doesn't watch it are less man.

There is a question you will be asked that you can't answer that is cheap to another person.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:
Happy Sunday nairalanders.

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.
I don't just dislike it, I hate it with passion and I'm proud of it....
I love my peace of mind.
Who football epp.
I can't starve because my team didn't win, what rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by InvertedHammer: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.
/
Lolz

There are still many of us out there. I don't even watch TV cool

/

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by shinealight(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

Have you ever reflected on the purpose of your life? Why did the Creator go to all the trouble of forming you, breathing life into you and providing all the beautiful things in nature that you’re surrounded with? Is it so that you can waste the years you have to spend on this Earth running around a field and kicking an inflated leather ball around?
After that, why would the Creator permit you entry into His eternal Kingdom to enjoy the fullness of His works for all eternity?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by LyfeJennings(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

I don't watch soccer
no big deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Softmirror: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Keep shut,,,, it's not everyone that have passion for football,,that guy u re insulting might be better than you in other things you have no knowledge of,,,does that make you an illiterate too?,,,,make una dey think with una head for once. undecided

grin
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Probz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
Men like that are usually very boring.
It takes passion to like any sport.

I'm quite sure it was the first question. cheesy

Boring blokes are the mandem who are so one-sidedly interested (often to the point of boring obsession) in footie that you can’t, even for a second, turn their attention to the things in life what actually matter.

Football is literally a game.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
I do not watch soccer or any sport, I did watch Israel Adesanya's UFC fights in the Octagon, few times last year.

I really do not think 24hrs is enough for my daily researches and considering only 8 hours of daylight, I often deprive myself some night hours to complete daily readings and designs. Any availability of time that is considered free like in the toilet is spent on tablet, during bath time. I go into deep thoughts on simulation of designs and contemplating on things I ought to know which I am ignorant of.

I do not manage friendships and do not need friendships.

Watching football is mental masturbation, it doesn't end up in any conception.

I like to focus on signal over noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

How has watching football helped Nigeria or improved your life past entertainment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by boom99(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
My father beat football out of my life. It is well

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't just dislike it, I hate it with passion and I'm proud of it....
I love my peace of mind.
Who football epp.
I can't starve or have sleepless night because my team didn't win, what rubbish.!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by 07kjb: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=LordIsaac post=116133935]I'd rather sleep than watch football![/quot

Then u are abnormal honestly
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Gbeng30(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
There some men like that... Actually it look strange to me when I meet such man and I don't know the reason why
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by BrotherCork: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

Football us sm$hit sir....REAL men watch womens beach volleyball angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Probz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:
As in eeh.

Bro let me shock you. There are still men out there who still don't know the answer. YES!

I can't believe some men don't know nothing about football.

I can’t believe some men don’t know anything about real life.

Football’s one hell of a game but it’s still only a game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Olaolex: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Keep shut,,,, it's not everyone that have passion for football,,that guy u re insulting might be better than you in other things you have no knowledge of,,,does that make you an illiterate too?,,,,make una dey think with una head for once. undecided
may God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by zolajpower: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
Men like that are usually very boring.
It takes passion to like any sport.

I'm quite sure it was the first question. cheesy

If you check is back ground , he might just be a spare part dealer who works 7days a week 365 days and 12months a year cheesy
Na only village meeting you go find there type

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:

You are stupid
Mynd44.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by John4B: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch football. I love to watch wrestlng. And I go to gym at least 3times in a week. I love bodybuilding so much.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch football also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby / Floyd Mayweather Gifts His Daughter A $5 Million Gift For Her 18th Birthday / Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.