Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? (443 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Photographer Shares Couple J.S.S 2 Picture, As They Finally Got Married (photos) / Can You Upload Your Date's Picture As Your Profile Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Seun Lalasticala mynd4

Rockstation farano
Front page
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
So,I put this question in this section because most people seem to be on this section.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is dangerous

There will always be that one post or thread that will make u to react in an unpalatable manner.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? by Classickj(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
It is dangerous

There will always be that one post or thread that will make u to react in an unpalatable manner.
How is it dangerous
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Classickj:

How is it dangerous
If you are a politician or a big public figure, and someone with real name & picture on nairaland insult you

How would you feel? Won't u go after the person?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Open different monickers for different purposes. I learnt this advice I Just gave you for free the hardest and most painful way. Nobody taught or told me. I usually learn most things on my own..
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Your Personal Picture As Your Dp On NL? by Classickj(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

If you are a politician or a big public figure, and someone with real name & picture on nairaland insult you

How would you feel? Won't u go after the person?
If one insult me I will insult back or just ignore the person his as simple as that...
Even for FB, IG & Twitter people insult themselves talk more NL

(1) (Reply)

Asake Grabs White Girl Yansh And Rocks It As A Boss In Chicago / Ghanaian Girls Connect / Actually She Leaks Her Own Nakked Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.