Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) (41610 Views)

UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by McTominay(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
While god decided to kill the rest to prove himself,see foolish reasoning abeg.lol
Just like killing all your children but save one just to prove that you are a loving father.
Chaii, religion why.

This mumus are thanking God for saving a single person but won't say anything about the children dying of hunger on a daily basis.
This fictitious God is very useless oo.
Dearly beloved, everybody's parent has a favourite child. This does not mean the parents hate the other children. Same as our father in heaven. When David was living anyhow and condemning Uriah to death by war, God still loved him above all; but just once did Moses disobey in the wilderness and he didn't enter the promised land. Brother, no one can question God.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
The question is are serving God or God of CHOSEN?
The Answer is GOD of CHOSEN!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Onoseh32: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Scammer. Ripper. Don’t Message Him

Felatwo:
Chai

we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

Skrill funds 535/$ from 50$ upward

zelle funds 450/$ clean funds

Cashapp funds 500/$

Greendot funds 420/$

Apple pay funds 450/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 430/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 400/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb 100#

iTunes card 392/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 415/$

Steam wallet gift card 400/$

Apple gift card 410/$

Sephora gift card 400/$

Razergold 480/$

Google play store 400/$ must be bought from on the 15th July this year till date and reciept needed

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

All currencies are welcome

Whatsapp or call

+234 812160 0 5 67
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Offpoint1:

This exact problem I don't engage you guys, it always end up with threats and name calling instead of logical conversation.

Good day, I'll gladly remain a "Fool"

How did I threaten you? Where did I call you a fool?? Show me as proof that you have been logical in your statement

Would you also claim to be wiser than whose who wrote the books of the Bible?

David said "The fool has said in his heart, their is no God".
Solomon said "Fools despise wisdom and knowledge".

Why do they call them fools?
Because their actions have great consequences, they could have easily avoided.

I didn't call you a fool. You simply despise knowledge and run from it.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Nanomat: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Which one is God of Chosen again? Are you preaching church or the gospel? If it's the former, then you're delusional
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bullshit, if really God exists, the man should not have been in an accident in the first place, God should have stopped the the accident before it happened, Chosen my bottom!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Tycyborg(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
ednut1:
Honestly religion has to be regulated in Nigeria. Too many yeye

Fools chouting God almighty saved him but not the vehicle safety measures... Do they even know how many crash test every vehicle pass through before final productions?
The car saved him due to the position he was...
You are right religion making people go crazy in this country lol
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Sweetvie: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

The Answer is GOD of CHOSEN!
Lol... So you're ain't serving God but God of CHOSEN... Some Christian beliefs makes me laugh sometimes. All is well
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Streett:

Overly Embarrassing

Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Sunnyski: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Roger3D:
Did your God tell you to insult other people's religion? Typical Nigerian Xtian

You mean that I should praise a satanic religion?

You need to check your brain
Re: Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) by Damntruth(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2023
omolawale:

Is that all you got? That's where you holier-than-thou theists are wrong. How can you be so sure I haven't found truth and peace?
The only spirit of truth is the Holy ghost sir,If that is not the origin of your peace then it is conditioned and if it is conditioned peace it is not trusting or eternal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!! / Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) / International Students Now Allowed To Stay In UK For 2 Years After Study- Uk Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.