Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) (85205 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by youngstrow(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
atinga1:
Weldone Oga. Na you still lose las las.
tell us how he take lose after the guy don bang her kpekus tired
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Ebymyk(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
What does these women really want?
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Mumu Skit, for Mumu People.

All for the grams.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:27am On Aug 29, 2022
donbenie:
You don't beat a child and ask him not cry..
He is the one beaten,allow him to cry his cry..
crying his cry with tears is good but with blood is not normal
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Harmless1b(m): 2:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Pastor; is there anyone here that has anything against this marriage to hold come out and say it or forever remain silent

Groom; I !

Lol...
What a harsh way to pay back.. I think it's right for whoever has d mind to do it. Can't blame d guy.. if you bite me for head not minding my hair, I will bite u for y*sh not minding you poo�� wink
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by madjune(m): 2:16am On Aug 29, 2022
That white woman get very fine shape.

That's what's called a Rosebud shape.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by alphaNomega: 2:44am On Aug 29, 2022
tommy589:
Why going to such length
Because he has to go to such length.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Billygee2u: 3:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Mokason288:
Nicely done

This will spare you the heartache of DNA tests
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Desusi: 4:09am On Aug 29, 2022
kingamaa:
This is an old video, has been around for a while

No need to have gone to that length, just break up with her if you can't forgive her and let everyone go in peace. Shikena
If this is not done,others would not learn lessons. Moreover, the Bride would still be pretending. Shame on red pilers.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by tunapawizzy: 5:00am On Aug 29, 2022
kingamaa:
This is an old video, has been around for a while

No need to have gone to that length, just break up with her if you can't forgive her and let everyone go in peace. Shikena
No need to cheat on your partner, just break up with him or her if he orshe isn't enough for you anymore

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Russi: 5:34am On Aug 29, 2022
In America you plan a wedding even 2 years ahead. You'll need to pay nonrefundable deposits for most items. I suspect this wedding was already setup and he noticed something. She's caught on a camera hidden for thieves. And he sounds like a well respected professional. She is some doggie?
atinga1:

True, but it's still a loss.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by walkingshadow911: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2022
women dont marry who they love, they marry who is ready and financially stable.
wicked and evil golddigging gender.
all you condemning this groom cannot feel this man pain. you are all wicked and evil as well. you wont know peace in your life.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2022
tommy589:
Why going to such length

You dey mad.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by drlateef: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2022
Demigod22:

I have heard bro, but I find cheating irritating and unwarranted. Some people have money, they are good on bed, they respect and treat their partner well, then why the cheating? Why not end the relationship for good instead of stressing someone unnecessary and emotionally?

Those people are usually selfish and wicked.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2022
They aren't loyal
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by GoooodHardDick: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Adakintroy:

Your speak from silent bitterness.

It takes a strong mind to revenge and even stronger one to forgive.

A simp spotted.

My comment is for alpha males and red pillers not for simps. When you become a Red piller you'll understand my comment.

Until then continue simping.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by GoooodHardDick: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2022
bewla:
Remember does hole you have pot some one will take them as wife pls let's stop this

Of course, a simp will take them as wife. This is exactly why they're called simps. We eat the main food, simps eats the leftovers!

I'll urge you to swallow the Red pill son
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by bewla(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Of course, a simp will take them as wife. This is exactly why they're called simps. We eat the main food, simps eats the leftovers!

I'll urge you to swallow the Red pill son
You will born and try to make them virgin till marriege
Good luck
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Ejike17: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2022
[quon point ote author=GoooodHardDick post=116138719]The man was so patient enough until the main day when he had something to say and then decided to play the video.

That's an ALPHA male and a RED PILLER right there, we don't settle for less. Never let any simp or anyone tells you a woman's past doesn't matter, it matters a lot and only simps settles for used hoes. Dear Men, bang that pussy, dump her and move on [/quote]
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by MrMeth: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are blaming the victim, you have soft spot for a cheater. You are more concerned about what the man did, you are not concerned about what the lady did.
The cheating lady already subjected her own family to disgrace.
A woman is at liberty to date whosoever she chooses till the day she say, 'I do' to a man, and her loyalty and commitment begins from thence. This is outrightly wrong, cos the man cannot say there's anything that binded the two of them as boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by caye(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Okealaaye:
The man must be a Biafran IPOBian of Afghaneastern beyond the Great River. Anyone can see here that he's as restless as the floating dry leaf on the Imo River. That's "dem regular trademark" They change party like the heathens they are. No commitment to loyal values anytime. Imagine their so-called Reformer now claiming excellency more than the politician to whom he was a running mate just three years ago. And with whom he shared the same political party until two months ago or so. He abandoned the party of his fathers and joined in the ranks of the very people that taught them a lesson in asymmetric warfare. For three years they threw Nigeria into turmoil, the same Nigeria they now claim to love more than the rest of us who defended the Federal Republic with our sweat and exertion for the three years their Provocation lasted.

Just a question:

Can you please give reasons why you think the man is a:
1. Biafran
2. Ipobian.

Note: please , make it sound logical to the most primary IQ level.

Thank you sir.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2022
caye:

Just a question:

Can you please give reasons why you think the man is a:
1. Biafran
2. Ipobian.

Note: please , make it sound logical to the most primary IQ level.

Thank you sir.

Just like that? What's in it for us? You peremptorily gave us a job without stating how much you would pay! Where's that done? Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by teebagy: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
To be honest, the world is unfair to women generally cry

Men cheat everyday and get away with it, but when a woman cheats it becomes the talk of the century.

Honestly its not easy to be born a female in this world.

Some guys will call unmarried ladies above 30yrs "evening newspaper", even when the lady might not be the cause of her being single, the pressure on ladies is just so much, so guys mocking single ladies, just imagine if you were a lady, how many guys must have fvcked you with different fake promises, it is well. Dear ladies, God will strengthen you all, and when you fall please don't think its the end of the world, just pick up yourself and continue pushing, it will definitely end in praise for you cry
lady, men and women bodies are not d same . Women value comes from their body men value comes from what they can provide. A man can sleep with hundred women and still love and die for his wive. A woman can sleep with hundred men and lose the ability to bond forever. Men who are 3
are in their prime and a man can bd fertile till he dies why a woman has a bioglogical clock.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by openmine(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Demigod22:
That video deserves Oscar nomination.

Cheating is never a mistake, it's a habit, a choice, a dishonest act and indiscipline. Instead of cheating on me, why not end the relationship if I can't satisfy you.
True!
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Waper2(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Was she your wife before the wedding ��� mitwee���
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Adakintroy: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A simp spotted.

My comment is for alpha males and red pillers not for simps. When you become a Red piller you'll understand my comment.

Until then continue simping.

Let me ask you a questiom is nerd nwoko a simp?
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Dsomie(f): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggVkxsc3FSo

Man Dumps His Bride On Their Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid0nH56ptmRyq6jpV2g2gyjH76E6dtUhgiB9R6CWj9Md3exsg2HyUH9C7VJQRihU44bl/?app=fbl
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dehhhhhh na igbo girl be that grin grin grin grin abi yoruba girl grin grin grin
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrMeth:

A woman is at liberty to date whosoever she chooses till the day she say, 'I do' to a man, and her loyalty and commitment begins from thence. This is outrightly wrong, cos the man cannot say there's anything that binded the two of them as boyfriend and girlfriend
In as much as we all are entitled to our opinions I am very disappointed with this your comment. Are you a woman or a man. And please how old are you?
Without being disrespectful you sound like a kid.
So you mean if I have a partner and we already established that we will be getting married either of us can still go ahead and cheat? How then do we build trust in each other? If you are a man and it happens to you, it is people like you that will even break bottles!
This is the most childish comment I have read on NL this year.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by MrMeth: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.