Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) (85230 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by MrMeth: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
goslowgoslow:

In as much as we all are entitled to our opinions I am very disappointed with this your comment. Are you a woman or a man. And please how old are you?
Without being disrespectful you sound like a kid.
So you mean if I have a partner and we already established that we will be getting married either of us can still go ahead and cheat? How then do we build trust in each other? If you are a man and it happens to you, it is people like you that will even break bottles!
This is the most childish comment I have read on NL this year.
Your reasoning shows you are very immatured and uncivilized to understand that mere verbal promise between a girlfriend and boyfriend can't be taken to the bank. Now, assume your wife you are married to cheat, what would you do? I think you would kill her? You would take her to the city centre and call every member of her and your family to shame her. The only option a married couple have is to file for divorce to end the marriage, if married. But in this case they are just in a relationship where there are bound to be separation. Why subject someone's daughter, sister to such undue stress
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrMeth:

Your reasoning shows you are very immatured and uncivilized to understand that mere verbal promise between a girlfriend and boyfriend can't be taken to the bank. Now, assume your wife you are married to cheat, what would you do? I think you would kill her? You would take her to the city centre and call every member of her and your family to shame her. The only option a married couple have is to file for divorce to end the marriage, if married. But in this case they are just in a relationship where there are bound to be separation. Why subject someone's daughter, sister to such undue stress
Your illiteracy and low level of IQ is shown in your comments. I am sure you are one of those irresponsible ladies or guys our there.
If at all it was wrong for the guy to have gone to such extent, trusting each other starts from when you identify that the two of you will be getting married.If at all there is no legality at that point it is morally important for you to be faithful.
Guy or madam go to sleep with your low IQ arguments that holds no water.
Even the whites that most of you copy don't joke with faithfulness married or not. I give you award for the most irresponsible comment of the year, please take a bow.
Again I ask you how old are you?
You are calling somebody who is probably old enough to be your father immature lol... grin cheesy
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by royalfly(m): 1:34am On Aug 30, 2022
kingamaa:

Bros e, wetin you dey time there. U b ment case.

When she did her own, shay na her time, when the guy did his shay it's his time.. ur type is never patient. Timing is sometimes sweet. The gratification in doing something sometimes is the reason y people do what dey do.. if that time gave him gratification, good.. oga u never grow so na u dey wit mental case for now.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2022
drlateef:

Those people are usually selfish and wicked.
Like the person with the moniker MrMeth that believes that partners can cheat as long as they are not yet legally married.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by kingamaa(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
royalfly:

When she did her own, shay na her time, when the guy did his shay it's his time.. ur type is never patient. Timing is sometimes sweet. The gratification in doing something sometimes is the reason y people do what dey do.. if that time gave him gratification, good.. oga u never grow so na u dey wit mental case for now.

Watch yourself bros. Vengeance/revenge does more harm to you physically, psychologically, mentally and spiritually. Let go and be free. It ain't worth it.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by royalfly(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
kingamaa:

Watch yourself bros. Vengeance/revenge does more harm to you physically, psychologically, mentally and spiritually. Let go and be free. It ain't worth it.

Don't understand, what's the vengeance in this, he just talked when he felt like talking. See it seems am way older than u.. u won't understand.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by kingamaa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
royalfly:

Don't understand, what's the vengeance in this, he just talked when he felt like talking. See it seems am way older than u.. u won't understand.

This has nothing to do with age and everything to do with peace of mind. PEACE
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by HiideaConsole(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demigod22:

You have made a great decision. Have that abundance mentality that you can't be disrespected in a relationship. You can't settle for less. No one should love you out of pity. If we must date, we have to come to a compromise, cheating is not an option for me.

Exactly bruv
That is just it!
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by royalfly(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
kingamaa:

This has nothing to do with age and everything to do with peace of mind. PEACE

And believe he got is peace of mind, which was shown in the video
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by kingamaa(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
royalfly:

And believe he got is peace of mind, which was shown in the video

Lol
which video? Is ok o.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by royalfly(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
kingamaa:

Lol
which video? Is ok o.

In the video where he exposed her. Some women are heartless don't be surprise, it was with someone he know. Sometimes u av to wait to give them where it hurts mostif it will make happy instead of involving in violence.. plan it.. see oga.. make just rest. Thanks.
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by kingamaa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
royalfly:

In the video where he exposed her. Some women are heartless don't be surprise, it was with someone he know. Sometimes u av to wait to give them where it hurts mostif it will make happy instead of involving in violence.. plan it.. see oga.. make just rest. Thanks.

Bros e, e be like say women don show you pepper before. It is well
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by royalfly(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
kingamaa:

Bros e, e be like say women don show you pepper before. It is well

Nor be small... as we type, them still dey show me pepper but my time will.. while I wait I stay happy.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by MrMeth: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Your illiteracy and low level of IQ is shown in your comments. I am sure you are one of those irresponsible ladies or guys our there.
If at all it was wrong for the guy to have gone to such extent, trusting each other starts from when you identify that the two of you will be getting married.If at all there is no legality at that point it is morally important for you to be faithful.
Guy or madam go to sleep with your low IQ arguments that holds no water.
Even the whites that most of you copy don't joke with faithfulness married or not. I give you award for the most irresponsible comment of the year, please take a bow.
Again I ask you how old are you?
You are calling somebody who is probably old enough to be your father immature lol... grin cheesy
Mr old man, why are you still putting up a defence when it's obvious that your arguement doesn't hold water. Why resort to insult when you ought to make your point convincing for me to see reason for the guys barbaric behaviour. Men should grow up to understand that it's not every thing they should take personal, this is called maturity. Moreover, I doubt if you can mutter a word to me if you are privileged to meet me
Re: Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:00am On Aug 31, 2022
MrMeth:

Mr old man, why are you still putting up a defence when it's obvious that your arguement doesn't hold water. Why resort to insult when you ought to make your point convincing for me to see reason for the guys barbaric behaviour. Men should grow up to understand that it's not every thing they should take personal, this is called maturity. Moreover, I doubt if you can mutter a word to me if you are privileged to meet me
Can you please get off my mention? I bet you must be high on cocaine that is why you can't remember that you started the insults. Look at a man that approves of cheating talking about maturity lmao... cheesy cheesy
I already told you that you are irresponsible so feel free to cheat on your partner married or not that is your headache.
Yes I will indeed be privileged to meet a silly ,cheating, irresponsible ass like you may be I will use my tools to open your swollen brain and force some sense into it. Mention me again and get more insults because you started it, in the meantime bounce!
Arrogant ass . I can't mutter a word if I meet you because you are God or the richest person in earth lol... cheesy cheesy...Ass....h0le!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.