Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls (2416 Views)

Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
The pressure is much ..
I still do not know what to do or whom to seek for a help..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by emmysoftyou: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
U can't c assistant here bro..
No good Samaritan..
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pls nairalanders , I need help to complete the money pls ... I have seen one but is one year and the half... Help a family man pls
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2022
,pls they have disconnected our light so we can park out..

I need ur helps nairalanders ...
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pls
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by kernniejay(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
Lagos.. New garage is the one at bariga sir..
Try Oworo, houses are cheaper in Oworo and it is close to New garage and Bariga.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
kernniejay:

Try Oworo, houses are cheaper in Oworo and it is close to New garage and Bariga.
my brother thanks but I need some money to add up..
That's my problem now
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by sisisioge: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
I wasn't sir.. The agent and agreement is 100k or 120k with abeg o

Dude, you never ready o. Person wey dey earn 50k get wife and 2 kids inside that naija? Anyways, back in the days, I used to open threads to get the apartment directly from last occupants or landlords. I also used to spread the words among my networks. Essentially, I never ever pay agency and agreement fee. You cant not have money and still be spending like a Richmond. Go from house to house to ask for open space if it comes to that.

And about not saving anything in 6 months, what exactly was your plan? Were you hoping the new landlord will forgive your rent or something? Anyways, since you're working, go to your HR and apply for employee loan, it is way better than from loan sharks. Good luck.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by sisisioge: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
,pls they have disconnected our light so we can park out..

I need ur helps nairalanders ...

You that was there for 6months without being able to help yourself, how do you want NL to help you sort the matter in one day? Oga you need to actually help yourself. Meanwhile, I hope your madam is contributing too. It is well.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
sisisioge:

Dude, you never ready o. Person wey dey earn 50k get wife and 2 kids inside that naija? Anyways, back in the days, I used to open threads to get the apartment directly from last occupants or landlords. I also used to spread the words among my networks. Essentially, I never ever pay agency and agreement fee. You cant not have money and still be spending like a Richmond. Go from house to house to ask for open space if it comes to that.

And about not saving anything in 6 months, what exactly was your plan? Were you hoping the new landlord will forgive your rent or something? Anyways, since you're working, go to your HR and apply for employee loan, it is way better than from loan sharks. Good luck.

I need a help not long talk sir
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by GboyegaD(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:

Her advice is very useful. Go explain to your HR your present predicament. They might be able to give you some advance at no cost and they can deduct it from source. That way, they might even give you up to 120k for 6 months and take 20k monthly.
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by sisisioge: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:

No vex fa, those two advice about how to get apartment and loan aren't help? Ok o, you fit send your account number then make I help you pay the rent grin grin. You diddidnt say that that was the kind of help you needed grin

1 Like

Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by Karleb(m): 4:03am On Nov 29, 2022
After your first line. grin

You're fvck.ed! No help is coming.

You people have mind sha. Married with 2 kids on a 50k salary. shocked shocked sad
Re: Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
sisisioge:

No vex fa, those two advice about how to get apartment and loan aren't help? Ok o, you fit send your account number then make I help you pay the rent grin grin. You diddidnt say that that was the kind of help you needed grin
I was ban

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Join Me In Praising My God / WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... / Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.