Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Fiance Is Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Cheating On Me (2624 Views)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:
Gudday my fellow nairalander's, please i have a girl i want to get married to and she has agreed to marry me too,we are 1 yeas old in the courtship,but the issue is that for the past 4 month she has meet wit 4 different men,bt she told me 1,i found out the rest on her chat and she plead to it,i love her so much and she knew and provide for her on the ground that she is okay,plz wat should i do? Help me out
I guess she's the one feeding you , maybe those are the magas providing for you both . I'm just guessing ni o.
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by OMOJOHN001: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:
Gudday my fellow nairalander's, please i have a girl i want to get married to and she has agreed to marry me too,we are 1 yeas old in the courtship,but the issue is that for the past 4 month she has meet wit 4 different men,bt she told me 1,i found out the rest on her chat and she plead to it,i love her so much and she knew and provide for her on the ground that she is okay,plz wat should i do? Help me out

Let me be sincere with you, If you forgive and accept a cheating woman back into your life, You will live to regret it for the rest of your life.
Send that woman packing, Avoid future agony, cry,and sadness.

NAFDAC has warned that, Women that cheat, Are liable to kill their husband.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Slynation(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
A finished man...
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Kirkman: 4:56am On Aug 29, 2022
grin you dey date hook up girl, you still come dey ask us "what should you do" No! Pls continue with the marriage rites so that she will continue from where she stooped and bring more men into your matrimonial home. Because right now from your write up ; her pussy can't make you think clearly like a man.
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by shege45: 5:18am On Aug 29, 2022
boma10:
take her bro, mine was with six. I don discharge her, I forgive her but can’t continue

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Gaddafih001(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2022
boma10:
Please abort the mission.
You are not a man yet.
A woman will punish you for not punishing her with what you are supposed to punish her with.
Cheating should never be tolerated.
You can endure most things but not cheating.A lot of things are at stake including your mental health,your ,your spiritual health and otherwise and you are here asking questions?
She’s not supposed to last a day with you after you have seen this and no Amount of crocodile tears should move you.If you become emotional, you are gone.
The emotional damage alone should have propelled you but just like I said earlier, you just get prikkk,YOU NO BE MAN.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by alphaNomega: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You are very stupid for disturbing us with this nonsense question. I don't know who gave birth to all these foolish boys parading as men.
Na the result of single mama be dis... they can only breed stupìd men

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by Baronthecelebri: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2022
boma10:
don't marry that bastard

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by JohnOkolo: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Anyenmoney:
Please give me her phone number.

My savage.

Abeg give us her phone number
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by ashawopikin(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2022
boma10:
another simp story
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by fuckwell2080: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2022
You are the most STUPID MAN have come across.you wan marry ashawo put for house.A PUBLIC DOG, STREET BITCH you are blind.wake up before another man come Bleep ur ASHAWO GIRLFRIEND for your MATRIMONIAL BED ur eyes go open.idiot.SIMP.Not all girl are WIFE MATERIAL.So many SEX DISRIBUTOR and SATISFACTION.You better be wise before we hear say one SIMP don comit suicide.
Re: My Fiance Is Cheating On Me by jeromestarks: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2022
boma10:
This is what you should do.
Keep fvcking her while you search for a virgin to marry.
When you're ready to marry, visit a decent family which you admire their lifestyle. Get close to one of the family members. After some time, speak to one of the girls you find attractive and wellbehaved, then inform the parents that you want to marry their daughter.

Never pick a girl from the street for marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage / Shocking As Guest Is Captured Touching Bride’s Private Area During A Church Wedd / Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.