Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. (5322 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by nigerianpro: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I have know this lady since March this year and we haven't had sex, I met her mum last month so she knows my intentions are genuine. We initially wanted to wait until wedding night to have our first sex but i lost control of my self and sex happened around 7th to 9th this month, And we promised it won't happen again. Now to my own surprise, she's pregnant this week, I just need to be sure I'm not about to raise another man's child.. I am so curious to how pregnancy happened so fast. Wow.. I need advise. I trust this woman well but then this days one has to be careful.
I am sorry for any typos at all, I'm not that good at writing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by donbachi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
If na hiv,naso u for contract am.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Kriss216: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
but i lost control of my self and sex happened around 7th to 9th this month, And we promised it won't happen again.
After enjoying yourselves, una come promise it won't happen again cheesy

Hypocrites!

You see how Karma and nature joined hands to treat una fucck up grin

Una go knack scatter before una Wed, that's if una go marry sef.

Stop saying rubbish during and after sex.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by obinna58(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
You trust her then you shoot sperm inside and you weren't expecting pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by NOC1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
nigerianpro:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I have know this lady since March this year and we haven't had sex, I met her mum last month so she knows my intentions are genuine. We initially wanted to wait until wedding night to have our first sex but i lost control of my self and sex happened around 7th to 9th this month, And we promised it won't happen again. Now to my own surprise, she's pregnant this week, I just need to be sure I'm not about to raise another man's child.. I am so curious to how pregnancy happened so fast. Wow.. I need advise. I trust this woman well but then this days one has to be careful.

count the weeks, since you know the date you people met, it is not rocket science.
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by DaddyRochie1642: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga to Slap you dey hungry me, when the Kpekus dey sweet you, you didn't remember Nairaland, now there's pregnancy and you're coming to Nairaland and you're saying that you're wondering how the pregnancy happened so Fast grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
nigerianpro:
I am so curious to how pregnancy happened so fast. Wow.. I need advise. I trust this woman well but then this days one has to be careful.

Ok let's do some online investigations though might not be 100% accurate but will still be worth it.
1. Do you know the date her monthly cycle starts?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abeg help me meet my target able nairalanders..I must sell 100 metric tones of cocoa this week ..if u sabi anyone that want to buy, let me know..am tired of marketing with no results
Contact me on 0+8-1/6+9#8'2@7+6?4*5

Congratulations baba, take responsibility and collect God crown of best father next yr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
It's the "I'm curious to how the pregnancy happened so fast" for me grin
Agbaya "fast and furious" cheesy

Op to nack u 4by4 dey hungry me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by FreeSpirited: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Raw dey sweet....
Banging another man's woman raw in a hard kpanshing while she moans loud is like drug..

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Pierocash(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
I met her a virgin,promised to marry her. We had sex for the first time,in a week she got pregnant.

Yours is on the 9th,that is enough time for pregnancy to manifest. Mine was just less than 7 days.

It doesn't take time to get pregnant,it happens within a second. If I wasn't the one that tore the nylon,I would have doubted her too .

But unfortunately,I still didn't marry her,only took care of my boy till date. Bless God ,he is almost 9yrs,doing well in school

18 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by nigerianpro: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pierocash:
I met her a virgin,promised to marry her. We had sex for the first time,in a week she got pregnant.

Yours is on the 9th,that is enough time for pregnancy to manifest. Mine was just less than 7 days.

It doesn't take time to get pregnant,it happens within a second. If I wasn't the one that tore the nylon,I would have doubted her too .

But unfortunately,I still didn't marry her,only took care of my boy till date. Bless God ,he is almost 9yrs,doing well in school

OH wow that's really nice of you, this is all I needed. Thank you bro
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Jeon(f): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
nigerianpro:

Abeg use ur real moniker, why hiding?
Awon redpill gang

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Pierocash(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
nigerianpro:

OH wow that's really nice of you, this is all I needed. Thank you bro
welcome bro
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Doubleoh7: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
OP chop finish he no wan collect receipt grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by fati2001(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
so you are anti-spam bot cool cool

if you like take down this one gringrin

sheh the comment pain you to ur bone marrow..

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Raw dey sweet....
Banging another man's woman raw in a hard kpanshing while she moans loud is like drug..

Make I help you finish the yarn.

Raw dey sweet....
Banging another man's woman raw in a hard kpanshing while she moans loud is like drug..that brings hiv, gonorrhoea, syphilis etc.

Mumu. Your preeq go soon fall commot.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by BelloP: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ovulation. She's the one who lost control. Women are very friendly and easy when they are ovulating and also likely to get pregnant. Barring foul play..
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Maybe she was in her ovulation period bro
One round dey turn belle
If u disflower her,u must stand up and be a man to take care of her n ur child
If not,then,calm down,investigate and if true,be a man
U sef suppose protect na
How much b condom sef

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by bigpicture001: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pierocash:

Y didnt u marry her...just curious

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Lucrativress(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pierocash:

Imagine
Just imagine..
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
D girl won scam you
nigerianpro:
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
nigerianpro:
7th/9th and today is the 22nd. That's like 12/13 days.

Abeg ask your woman to go and check again.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Saxonrica(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
This life doesn't balanciaga at all grin

She get belle in life, problem....She no get belle in life, headache.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by iconnecta(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
lol na u donate na you dey fear.
Bro, take care of your pikin.
the result is out.
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Elvisgolden: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Of all places, Na Nairaland you come seek for advice........................

It will end in premium tears......................

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
nigerianpro:
but i lost control of my self and sex happened around 7th to 9th this month
That you "lost control" means you probably didn't use protection.
When you sleep with someone without protection, what do you think happens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Advice is to always come to nairaland just before banging to follow the checklist just like pillots always do before take off.
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by ukaface(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pierocash:

make I do amebo small, no vex

But why you no marry her?
Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by beautyhd: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pierocash:

Why didn't you Marry her after promising her marriage?
Answer me before I say my mind

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by solofresh(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
You are so foolish and stupid to come here and start asking us this question

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. by missjekyll: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Impossible to know so soon.
You will know 6 weeks after when the first period is missed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her / Readers Share Your Experience,why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Bizarre Pre-wedding Shot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.