Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? (74221 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by sehin79(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
i don laugh tire... this gye is crazy
SeaTrade:
One weyrey billed me 400k for knacks for VI a few days back,I price am down to 60k and was willing to pay,
However when I got close to her,found out she bleached terribly and is just a local hustler in ballers space opportuned by conji to even speak to a nigga like me.
I told her that let me go and withdraw the funds,that I don't transfer.
She say make she follow me before another girl carry me,I declined.
I boned her,went up to sleep.
She call tire ,I no pick.
She sent a text that "if I'm broke,I should just say so".
I just smiled and didn't respond.
I'm not in the habit of giving champagne to maltina girls, make she try gee boys jarey wink
I pay according to cleanliness,I'm hardly carried away!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Henvest:
Na only transport I De give ,
Nothing more.
Freely you are given freely u shall give
grin if you give transport you have paid already, it wouldn't be free would it? Just because you call it transport doesn't mean it is not money. You might even be giving more as "transport" than you would pay a prostitute. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by objobj: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na waoo.
Some people are real men sha. In this Buhari times?

How much marriage dey cost
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Exxxgeee: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Vinnie2000:

50,000 Ghanian cedis... undecided
Are u ghanaian?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

I am surprised. I thought they said sex and Naija girls are cheap. But I am seeing tens of thousands here.

Lols,

dats y Fireboy sang 'Nah all of us be Ashawo'.

Was complaining about d song, But with dis Thread, I Apologise to him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by keccboi88: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
The highest I have paid is 16,500.
This month alone I have spent almost 101,500.
The truth of the matter is that once you start sleeping with olosho, it is very hard to leave.
May God help me
Only am na gold mine. What a mumu spender. It's your money sha. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
i do work in a construction site i live hand to mouth i cant work today cuz its been raining since 7am
Good! so you can work, you see? I can understand. So what happened to all the other days you have worked? you don't have any savings? If i give you 1k today, what bout tomorrow? Or next? How will you survive? If construction is not paying well look for another job
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
lol olosho no get power to curse anybody, even God dey vex for them for selling the pussy given to them for free. See her rants lol
MrNipplesLover:

If this is true, niggah, u are cursed and u must pay dat money...

And go and ask for forgiveness from d babe...

U don't fvck pussy for free, bro, it's a sin and conscience should be pricking u...

I am having d feeling that this ur comment is just a cruise, not true...

If it's true, d curse is following u until u pay dat money to the said girl...

Don't annoy me, bro...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by DrAkpamudehe: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
OriOko88:
The highest amount I paid is 6k. It was with a fellow ijaw corper then while serving in ekwusigo anambra state. It was the first time I experienced a girl suck and swallow sperm off my dvckk. Damnn. I still reminisce that day till now. Keme Joy is now married undecided

Son, U don't have sense,
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by mercy87(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amodi470:
Shameless set of people. Alhamdulillahi, I'm a Muslim. All sort of immorality are attributed mostly to Christians, I think pastors need to do more to make use Christians follow the doctrine of their Book, let them be remainded that God has forbidden all sorts of things and they should embrace Jesus or thunder will befall upon them.

#Repent

They are not Christians. They are churchgoers if at all they go to church. A Christian is someone that behaves like Christ.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin
Starz825:

Ole pade werey grin
Olosho babe for don nearly run mad ...she go curse you tire

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SUNNINO(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amodi470:
Shameless set of people. Alhamdulillahi, I'm a Muslim. All sort of immorality are attributed mostly to Christians, I think pastors need to do more to make use Christians follow the doctrine of their Book, let them be remainded that God has forbidden all sorts of things and they should embrace Jesus or thunder will befall upon them.

#Repent

Another hypocrite sighted, paedophiles,homosexuals and bestiality people. Religion of pieces.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Good! so you can work, you see? I can understand. So what happened to all the other days you have worked? you don't have any savings? If i give you 1k today, what bout tomorrow? Or next? How will you survive? If construction is not paying well look for another job
i told u i live hands to mouth just help if u want to
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Are u ghanaian?
For where?
Just a cruise comment.
I don't have power for Ashawo abeg. Some are dangerous and diabolical.
Let me manage my Urgent 2k and 5K Babes!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by goggle48: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:
120,000naira
I had to pay for return ticket for the lady from abuja down to Lagos for 3 nights.
Gold dey her toto?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Exxxgeee: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Any man who pay for sex is a low value man with low self esteem. They are the male prostitutes
But the girlfriends that makes a man gets her gift or give her money before she gives him sex is what?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Amodi470(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na soo my sister, true talk
mercy87:

They are not Christians. They are churchgoers if at all they go to church. A Christian is someone that behaves like Christ.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I enjoy sleeping with prostitutes, some of them are very good people. I have slept with Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Lituanian, Turkish, spanish, Mexican, Thai, Phillipino, British, South African, Zambian, French, Portuguese, Brazillian, Venezuelan and Dutch prostitute. I have paid substantially for prostitutes. They are even more hygienic, beautiful than some of my so called girlfriends. I love hotels i ve been in quite a few hotels around Europe, I love hotels, prostitutes, weed, fine wines, champaignes and whiskey grin

Don't quote me to be a hyporcrite please!
send me money boss
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Slynation(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
One weyrey billed me 400k for knacks for VI a few days back,I price am down to 60k and was willing to pay,
However when I got close to her,found out she bleached terribly and is just a local hustler in ballers space opportuned by conji to even speak to a nigga like me.
I told her that let me go and withdraw the funds,that I don't transfer.
She say make she follow me before another girl carry me,I declined.
I boned her,went up to sleep.
She call tire ,I no pick.
She sent a text that "if I'm broke,I should just say so".
I just smiled and didn't respond.
I'm not in the habit of giving champagne to maltina girls, make she try gee boys jarey wink
I pay according to cleanliness,I'm hardly carried away!

The bolded comments shaah grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by slaxe3: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm not judging but damn!!!!!!

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Kaido: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

I always commend guys that stay away from free pussy. A free pussy is a dangerous pussy, don't be fooled because there's always a hidden clause somewhere.

Spend your money on clean pussy and make sure you get the worth out of it while it last.
An old successful man told me to stay away from cheap women.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Amodi470(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
God have mercy on you
SUNNINO:

Another hypocrite sighted, paedophiles,homosexuals and bestiality people. Religion of pieces.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by wman(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amodi470:

#Repent

Like there aren't liberal and unserious Muslims too.

Look within.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SUNNINO(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
mjuvey3:
The highest I have paid a girl on Codedruns is 50k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Tinder is 30k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Badoo is 40k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Inmessage is 30k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Bumble is 25k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Michat is 20k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl I carried from farm city,lekki is 40k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl I carried from ICM is 50k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl I carried from Allen avenue is 20k for TDB

The highest I have paid a brothel hoe for shortime is 10k for one round....I can't do TDB in a brothel.....The brothel is Jolly friends in Ikeja.

TDB means Till Day Break.
ICM means Ikeja city mall

Well done ooh.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Amodi470(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Exactly my sister, true talk

mercy87:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by whitering: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amodi470:

#Repent

What was kalifa of big brother 9ja "Level up" doing while in the House? Is he not a Muslim?

Inasmuch we condem this sin against the flesh, let's not forget sexual immorality is not religious base. Both religion are guilty

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by seunmind44: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Op you try o.

Is it advisable to give head to olosho who sabi do the thing well well?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by DAVE41(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
mjuvey3:
The highest I have paid a girl on Codedruns is 50k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Tinder is 30k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Badoo is 40k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Inmessage is 30k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Bumble is 25k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl on Michat is 20k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl I carried from farm city,lekki is 40k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl I carried from ICM is 50k for TDB

The highest I have paid a girl I carried from Allen avenue is 20k for TDB

The highest I have paid a brothel hoe for shortime is 10k for one round....I can't do TDB in a brothel.....The brothel is Jolly friends in Ikeja.

TDB means Till Day Break.
ICM means Ikeja city mall
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? BRO E J O I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO GET TOOLS HELP A LAZY YOUTH TO BE USEFUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Stanley3562(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Merch:
I have paid 50k to one girl but na fake transfer i run the olosho
Brooo shocked
That's cruel grin
She must have think she caught a big fish grin shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Oturatetuala(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
You are just starting and learning bro.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by mrmachine: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

plsdisvirginme:
The highest I have paid is 16,500.
This month alone I have spent almost 101,500.
The truth of the matter is that once you start sleeping with olosho, it is very hard to leave.
May God help me
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Abakelawal(f): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.