Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? (74466 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount Of Money You've Given A Lady Before? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Fairboy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mine is N850K. This is just between the 4th quarter of last year and the 2nd quarter of this year

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Amodi470(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
wman:

Like there aren't liberal and unserious Muslims too.

Look within.

I know there are, but not as rampant as in some Christians that makes it norms of the day
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Nasman387(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
People still dey go Ashawo?
Nawao! May God have mercy upon your life
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by CDCEO001: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amodi470:

I know there are God fearing Christians who follows the teaching of the Bible and never engage in immoral acts, but What I'm saying is Pastor needs to preach more as many Christians are making sex and immorality as norms day by day
You are still saying the same thing, let me leave you.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by DAVE41(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I don't understand. undecided
GOD BLESS AND YOUR FAMILY . I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO BUY TOOLS
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by lionshare: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
One weyrey billed me 400k for knacks for VI a few days back,I price am down to 60k and was willing to pay,
However when I got close to her,found out she bleached terribly and is just a local hustler in ballers space opportuned by conji to even speak to a nigga like me.
I told her that let me go and withdraw the funds,that I don't transfer.
She say make she follow me before another girl carry me,I declined.
I boned her,went up to sleep.
She call tire ,I no pick.
She sent a text that "if I'm broke,I should just say so".
I just smiled and didn't respond.
I'm not in the habit of giving champagne to maltina girls, make she try gee boys jarey wink
I pay according to cleanliness,I'm hardly carried away!

Interestingly condescending but what's life without social classes.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by OgwuEgo: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
I usually pay 20k
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
i told u i live hands to mouth just help if u want to
What does hand to mouth mean? No need to get angry with me, you are the one who asked for my help.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Amodi470(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
whitering:

What was kalifa of big brother 9ja "Level up" doing while in the House? Is he not a Muslim?

Inasmuch we condem this sin against the flesh, let's not forget sex is not religious base. Both religion are guilty

Khalifa is just a nike name that anyone can use, anybody can claim to be a Muslim, Islam does not allow indecent dress talk less of joining BBninja, in as much as you are a good Muslim with a decent background, you must behave in a decent way. No compromise,
Rahama sadau is a case study.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Uzomacharles: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
sircatherine45:

Liar!

The person who has spent the most on sex in Nairaland is poweredcom, then Omhanifa, and FatherChristmas.

Ecomm na odogwu money spender, helping brokenniggas like uzomacharles and co.

Funny Ashawo thread!

Lol...you just dey count who dey give and who dey collect?...

You win
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
DAVE41:
GOD BLESS AND YOUR FAMILY . I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO BUY TOOLS
Ask God to help you directly.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SUNNINO(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=SKIBiNSKI post=116163393]I enjoy sleeping with prostitutes, some of them are very good people. I have slept with Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Lituanian, Turkish, spanish, Mexican, Thai, Phillipino, British, South African, Zambian, French, Portuguese, Brazillian, Venezuelan and Dutch prostitute. I have paid substantially for prostitutes. They are even more hygienic, beautiful than some of my so called girlfriends. I love hotels i ve been in quite a few hotels around Europe, I love hotels, prostitutes, weed, fine wines, champaignes and whiskey grin

Don't quote me to be a hyporcrite please! [/quote
Chairman with all the above mentioned inter continental Olosho you done bleep, hope you dey show assistance to people around you, because what you have spent on pussy is enough to change people destiny.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Okwyjesus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
The highest I have paid is 16,500.
This month alone I have spent almost 101,500.
The truth of the matter is that once you start sleeping with olosho, it is very hard to leave.
May God help me

How do men feel comfortable with prostitute.
I see them as dirty and irritated from distance.

A
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=SUNNINO post=116165440][/quote] Yes, i help people when i can, people should also work hards as i do, i work hard and play hard, it isn't my fault some people are poor or struggling financially.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by jmichael259(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I can help you, but i want to know why i should give you money when you can earn your own by working, make me understand! are you disabled? If not, you can work. do you know what kinda work i do?

You are right, i don't live there, where ever that is.

i dnt support begging and i get shy to ask for help. However from ur interactions i get he's just tryin to hail u based on d amount u freely throw on fv<k. And he's asking u to spare d least for a brother even if it's just for lunch or airtime.
i dnt knw anything abt him but as for work, it doesn't prevent someone from being flat broke in nigeria.

For example i earn around 200k monthly bt nothing to show. Govt levies, petrol and maintainance of engines. Feeding alone takes abt half in today's economy. I curently have debt of almost 300k cos my vehicle twice ds yr. So if u lend me money or dash 1k i go happy. IT DOESNT MEAN I'M JOBLESS. Neither is he jobless, i think. So do a brother solid if u can/want.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Poppia: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
One weyrey billed me 400k for knacks for VI a few days back,I price am down to 60k and was willing to pay,
However when I got close to her,found out she bleached terribly and is just a local hustler in ballers space opportuned by conji to even speak to a nigga like me.
I told her that let me go and withdraw the funds,that I don't transfer.
She say make she follow me before another girl carry me,I declined.
I boned her,went up to sleep.
She call tire ,I no pick.
She sent a text that "if I'm broke,I should just say so".
I just smiled and didn't respond.
I'm not in the habit of giving champagne to maltina girls, make she try gee boys jarey wink
I pay according to cleanliness,I'm hardly carried away!
Boss you good.
Can you invest in me? I'm a student and I needed a PC badly to hustle and improve my skill set.
Even if it's a loan
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
What does hand to mouth mean? No need to get angry with me, you are the one who asked for my help.
it means survive daily on what u earn daily no more left for saving

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
it means survive daily on what u earn daily no more left for saving
Well.. as i said, if constructions is not paying enough to save look for another job.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by DAVE41(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Ask God to help you directly.
SENIOR MAN. HE GOD USES PEOPLE TO HELP THE NEEDY. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY .HELP A YOUNG LAD TO BE USEFUL
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Sniper101(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
17k is the highest we've paid
But these days, we pay nothing more than 10k
And for you to be the type we pay 10k to,
you've gotta be as pretty as mammy-water
...n you MUST be light skinned; non-negotiable

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by masui(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
jamesversion:

17k is the highest I've paid at a go. There was a week I paid over 100k also. I was just so Hot that week, also because I was away from serious work.

Mehn, when you're alone, if you visit social media sites and view girls there, intense sex urge will descend on you out of nowhere.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by BigCowHornn: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wallade:

Bro, try to get a regular babe or steady "friend with benefit". You can probably budget to spend half of that amount on her monthly.

Gradually, that will help you to move on from Olosho.

From the friend, you can graduate to a relationship proper or keep the relationships at that level. I figured that you don't want commitment.

His addiction requires different women on a regular basis. One woman won't do. And that's why a girlfriend won't help but will rather be a problem

That addiction has to die first before anything else

I have been in his shoes before. To say i have slept with over 500 women in my time is an understatement. I can do 3 different women a day and still be looking for a new girl the next day. Spent Mullins on that shiit and it went on for years right from my teens.

Na love for one wonderful girl bail me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Well.. as i said, if constructions is not paying enough to save look for another job.
u dont know much i suffer bfor i get that work anyway im still looking for a better one. help me now
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
jmichael259:

i dnt support begging and i get shy to ask for help. However from ur interactions i get he's just tryin to hail u based on d amount u freely throw on fv<k. And he's asking u to spare d least for a brother even if it's just for lunch or airtime.
i dnt knw anything abt him but as for work, it doesn't prevent someone from being flat broke in nigeria.

For example i earn around 200k monthly bt nothing to show. Govt levies, petrol and maintainance of engines. Feeding alone takes abt half in today's economy. I curently have debt of almost 300k cos my vehicle twice ds yr. So if u lend me money or dash 1k i go happy. IT DOESNT MEAN I'M JOBLESS. Neither is he jobless, i think. So do a brother solid if u can/want.
Okay, i understand you better. Man is aksing me for 1k naira which is a meagre amount and i was wondering why he couldn't earn 1k easily and 1k cannot buy anything in naigeria, i know, i have families in naigeria. I felt like he was bullshitting me or tryna take me for a fool. Yes! I spend my money on prostitutes, wines, weed, hotels and champaignes but i work, i work hard and play hard too. Nathing wrong with that.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SUNNINO(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Good! so you can work, you see? I can understand. So what happened to all the other days you have worked? you don't have any savings? If i give you 1k today, what bout tomorrow? Or next? How will you survive? If construction is not paying well look for another job
If can help him do, sometimes life is like that. Stop making fool of him, as if he is lazy. Anyone can go broke in life,pray never to experience, many people are willing to work but can't find any. Then,give him work if can.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by luizpippo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Baba Asaba girls ehn. They can finish person money. I saw girls that was close to "mammy water" while I was working in a hotel.

Shoprite car park was always loaded with them.

I was very busy due to my schedule, as i was project engineer to a sub contractor on that industrial farm at Aboh, tho i lived at Ibusa, i had to make do with aligning with them on michat.

As i am getting home by 7pm, she is on her way for all night gymnastics.

Maybe na their hard luck make the Isreali contractor and local consultant chase me and my oga
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by luizpippo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=Harmlesspill post=116163899][/quote]

Not a king but had small cash to fritter away as at then.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
u dont know much i suffer bfor i get that work anyway im still looking for a better one. help me now
look! I want to help you okay, i want to but if i give you today wha bout tomorrow? You need regular income.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Sukkyy2010: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
luizpippo:
10k for Candy to blow me all night and i got hooked to her, tho she is a very big liar. Always needing 2k yet living large.
Started ordering hook ups last year March while in Asaba but i haven't spent that your 101k combined.

One on Asaba and another in Abuja(now in Dubai) both fell in love and started wanting relationships.

I raaaaaaannnn

Na wah ooo, so hook up babe can fall in love too? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by ViceGovernor: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amodi470:
Shameless set of people. Alhamdulillahi, I'm a Muslim. All sort of immorality are attributed mostly to Christians, I think pastors need to do more to make use Christians follow the doctrine of their Book, let them be remainded that God has forbidden all sorts of things and they should embrace Jesus or thunder will befall upon them.

#Repent
E be like say bomb dey your head undecided
Mr man go and face your Islamic suicide bombers and stop mentioning Christians here
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
look! I want to help you okay, i want to but if i give you today wha bout tomorrow? You need regular income.
just give me if u want to i dont beg i do it today cuz itz my last option
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
SUNNINO:

If can help him do, sometimes life is like that. Stop making fool of him, as if he is lazy. Anyone can go broke in life,pray never to experience, many people are willing to work but can't find any. Then,give him work if can.
I am not making a fool of him, i am just asking reasonable questions to understand exactly why he needs to beg, my life fortunately has never being so bad to the extent of begging so i may not understand why he need to beg, so i ask questions so as to understand.

I could never be broke because i work, i ve always worked never stopped working. I am not lazy and i am not saying that he is lazy either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.