Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country (6212 Views)

Most Of The Violence Reports Are Coming From Lagos. This Will Hurt Tinubu. / Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition / It Is Not Democracy If 2023 Election Don't Reflect Nigerians Pains - Datti Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by orisa37: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2022
LET US SOLVE ASUU WHATEVER PROBLEM?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Istand4justice: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Social media has made everyone believe violence is everywhere.

TBH, I dont know a single peraon who was murdered either by bandits, Bokoharam, ritualists or girlfriends

My prayers to those who have lost someone though i pray never to loose one to these blood thirsty people until i jappa

What about the kuje jailbreak is it also social media?

You guys are irredeemable mythomanias
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Paulson2020(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2022
As in ehhh I don't understand these people at all, he is calling borno state what about the kidnapping happening right in our capital ABUJA Or is he trying to say he wasn't seeing those crisis's in Abuja even the Jail break... OGA HONESTLY UNA PARTY APC HAVE FAILED NIGERIANS... just admit that simple
Queensfield:
You want it to be reflected on the whole country and exterminate every soul before you agree there's a security failure from your govt?!
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by drololaaof: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Social media has done some damages to our country.
Is that true? The VP is just waking up from his slumber and from the defeat of presidential election . No state in Nigeria that have not experienced kidnapping, killings violenceand herdsmen attack. So what is he saying nonsense to please his fulani masters .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by daygee12: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Same with Afghanistan,Ukraine and Russia Violence reports doesn't reflect the entire country.
In Nigeria it is shared proportionately to represent all region.I still love you sir,posterity won't be kind to dose that voted agbado over you.

Agbado abandoned his ambition that time to present him, he should be forever grateful to Asiwaju that God used
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by crazygod(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2022
So this is what this guy will be saying assuming he became the presidential aspirant. One bullet dodged.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Michelle70(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Istand4justice:

What about the kuje jailbreak is it also social media?

You guys are irredeemable mythomanias
This comment reeks so much of stupidity.

Go back and read my comment again, this time read it slowly

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Bontafa: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
This comment reeks so much of stupidity.

Go back and read my comment again, this time read it slowly

You don settle the guy when you defraud?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Softesst: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Osinbajo was talking about the GDPs that's vast spreading and not geographical size. Kai comprehension is indeed key cos you lots misunderstand everything.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by detectivejones: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
There's no need for comparison here, Brazil, Australia and Canada are extremely big as well but we don't see much violence in those countries.

The size of Brazil is about 8.516 million km², Australia 7.688 million km² and Canada 9.985 million km²

Nigeria is just about 923,768 km²

Though Nigeria's population is more than Australia and Canada combined, but our population isn't the problem.

The size of China is 9.597 million km² with a population of 1.4 billion people and the country is largely peaceful

His party has failed nigerians

Osinbajo should stop trying to defend the indefensible, I still like him though
His party has failed Nigerians yes, but the truth is most of these countries regulate their news especially China. The governent monitors their mainstream media and social media so nothing negative gets out.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Oladelesp: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2022
FACT

MY COUSINS THINK WE IN ABUJA ARE KIDNAP EVERY DAY

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by BrickDevo: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2022
oyeb15:
He should just go and spend 3 days in his village in Ogun state and see the level of poverty.He just hide inside the comfort and abundance in Aso Villa and he's spewing trash.

This government ruined Nigeria economy. I lost my job as a graduate. I started hustling. When hustling isn't enough, I joined it with farming. Without political connection, you can't get good jobs or federal job.

Those begging ASUU should just go and find something to do with their lives. University don't guarantee u success in Nigeria again. 80 percent of what I have comes through hustling like an an illiterate.

Maybe someday, we may result to carrying AK 47 to liberate ourselves in this country. I have lost every hope already.

You are not alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by OC831: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Very correct. And the media isn’t helping, they’re mostly the ones spreading this fear and it’s seriously affecting the way the international community sees us.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Zetty177x: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2022
I don forget say this guy de

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by zumbigbo(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=116154271]There's no need for comparison here, Brazil, Australia and Canada are extremely big as well but we don't see much violence in those countries.

The size of Brazil is about 8.516 million km², Australia 7.688 million km² and Canada 9.985 million km²

Not much violence in Brazil! You eye go clear when you land in Sao Paulo.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Lifted2000: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
It is annoying watching some international media reports about security issues as if the whole country is engulfed in flames. If only our local media put out a healthy image of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Temmy1997(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
The international community must understand Nigeria’s population and geographic size to better grasp the enormity and complexity of her nuanced challenges.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Janetudeh(f): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
This is the reality of what we face in Nigeria. Social media amplifies a lot of these situations and make it look like Nigeria is the worst place after hell fire. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Zeemam: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Nigeria is not the worst place. Nigeria shall prevail
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Michelle70(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

You don settle the guy when you defraud?
did ur father tell u i defrauded him?
grin
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Bontafa: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
did ur father tell u i defrauded him?
grin

Yes boss.

Now you don pay back ?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Joyce95: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Is Nigeria only the bad country so many countries with this can challenges too and very sure Nigeria will be a great Nation again.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Michelle70(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Yes boss.

Now you don pay back ?
Nope, he was extremely stupid to have fall for my moniker despite (m) was boldly written on it, and he will pay for it.

Tell him to keep his 2mm dick in his pocket and stop opening account on NL trying to chase moniker that sound feminine.

My moniker was inspired by a song, it wasnt my fault that he is a simp
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Bontafa: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Nope, he was extremely stupid to have fall for my deceit and he will pay for it.

Tell him to keep his 2mm dick in his pocket and stop opening account on NL trying to chase moniker that sound feminine.

My moniker was inspired by a song, it wasnt my fault that he is a simp

Is that why your mother loves him ?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Michelle70(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Is that why your mother loves him ?
oh, he was even chasing my mother?
Omo, we go use am as our family ATM o. lolz

His situation was extreme and needs urgent attention.

BTW, i am off to work, i'll tell u what i did to him after i return from work
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Bontafa: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
oh, he was even chasing my mother?

His situation was extreme and needs urgent attention.

BTW, i am off to work, i'll tell u what i did to him after i return from work

Is that why she left home ?

Wait o

This same imaginary work ?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Michelle70(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Yes, to dupe him.

We use am do family business, when we are done with him, money to use pay ur waec, him no go get
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Basiljoe: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2022
This one? His hands are always tied. Professor of BDSM.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Michelle70(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Wait o

This same imaginary work ?
its a job where i dupe irresponsible fathers with my moniker
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Bontafa: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Yes, to dupe him.

We use am do family business, when we are done with him, money to use pay ur waec, him no go get

Na why him no send you go school ?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Bontafa: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
its a job where i dupe irresponsible fathers with my moniker

So no more school but fraud
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Tiwatoke2: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2022
This is true, it’s only unpatriotic people that go about talking down on their country. We should all learn to preach about the good parts too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Protect Nigerians’ Rights Regardless Of Ethnic Origins – Shettima / Don’t Negotiate With Boko Haram, Us, Eu Warn Fg / Oshiomhole Pardons Two Prisoners Condemned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.