Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country (6214 Views)

Most Of The Violence Reports Are Coming From Lagos. This Will Hurt Tinubu. / Tinubu Is Too Desperate, He Can Kill The Entire Country For His Ambition / It Is Not Democracy If 2023 Election Don't Reflect Nigerians Pains - Datti Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Michelle70(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

So no more school but fraud
Yes, as long as asses like him exists, there is always a job

grin grin

do take care
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Bontafa: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Yes, as long as asses like him exists, there is always a job

grin grin

do take care

Is that why you refused to brush ?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by mecuries(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2022
'For instance, Borno State is about the size of the whole of the United Kingdom' does this man realize that the United Kingdom isn't just England? When they say the Queen of England has the largest land mass in the whole earth, what does he think that means? And here he is, talking about a state in a small land mass like Nigeria? � A professor/pastor, Nigerians were clamouring to be their next president doesn't know this? He would have certainly been worse than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by internationalman(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Temmy1997:
The international community must understand Nigeria’s population and geographic size to better grasp the enormity and complexity of her nuanced challenges.

You people must find a way to support these leaders that don't care about you.

Mind y'all Nigeria is not even in the top 30 biggest country by land mass.

Y'all are yarning dust saying media is making it seems like crime is everywhere. If anything, crime is underreported in Nigeria.

Not every crime is on media. Just last month alone there where 3 cases of kidnapping and 2 cases of ritual killings in my area in Benin which I've not seen anywhere on social Media.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2022
mecuries:
'For instance, Borno State is about the size of the whole of the United Kingdom' does this man realize that the United Kingdom isn't just UK? When they say the Queen of England has the largest land mass in the whole earth, what does he think that means? And here he is, talking about a state in a small land mass like Nigeria? � A professor/pastor, Nigerians were clamouring to be their next president doesn't know this? He would have certainly been worse than Buhari

Buhari would have been better than him to be sincere.

Only England with a landmass of 130,279 km2 is almost two times bigger than Borno State with a landmass of 70,898 km2 let alone United Kingdom with a landmass of 242,495 km2.

You see how they lie without proper findings to buttress their point and support their failures.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Lionking1913(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Phraences: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Queensfield:
You want it to be reflected on the whole country and exterminate every soul before you agree there's a security failure from your govt?!

Don't mind him. When you sell your soul to the devil, lying becomes natural.

That's why i am never in support of Pastors joining politics. They become part of the world and stop telling the truth.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by alcuin(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2022
mecuries:
'For instance, Borno State is about the size of the whole of the United Kingdom' does this man realize that the United Kingdom isn't just England? When they say the Queen of England has the largest land mass in the whole earth, what does he think that means? And here he is, talking about a state in a small land mass like Nigeria? � A professor/pastor, Nigerians were clamouring to be their next president doesn't know this? He would have certainly been worse than Buhari

Oga, just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by lokho(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2022
So this one still dey for naija
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Phraences: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2022
internationalman:

You people must find a way to support these leaders that don't care about you.

Mind y'all Nigeria is not even in the top 30 biggest country by land mass.

Y'all are yarning dust saying media is making it seems like crime is everywhere. If anything, crime is underreported in Nigeria.

Not every crime is on media. Just last month alone there where 3 cases of kidnapping and 2 cases of ritual killings in my area in Benin which I've not seen anywhere on social Media.

Gbam!!! Nigerians are selfish. As long as they or their families are not affected. They probably believe the people that died did not pray or speak the blood over themselves before stepping out.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Those ethnic bigots that goes reporting to social media that the same thing happening in borno is happening in River State, una see una lives. Evil children full the country! Let the Zoo collapse make everybody answer him papa's name!
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by litaninja(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2022
TRASH TALK.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by justmondris: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Did you check the rate at which this violence is spreading to other parts of Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by sayso: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2022
You see why you are not relevant to them. When you guys were lying against Jonathan, population and land mass was not a problem. This is the same reason am pitying PO if he wins. The bashing no go get part two.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2022
This is one government I see Machiavellianism playing out. They'll cause uproar, kill people...then Osibanjo will be sent to pacify the people. sad
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by ambale(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Social media has made everyone believe violence is everywhere.

TBH, I dont know a single peraon who was murdered either by bandits, Bokoharam, ritualists or girlfriends

My prayers to those who have lost someone though i pray never to loose one to these blood thirsty people until i jappa

You don't need to know them before you know the situation is out of hands, even the governors and the senators acknowledged that fact, people are being robbed like it's a normal thing now.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by ambale(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2022
okefranci:

Those countries you mentioned are developed countries for so many years and they took their independent for many years ago while Nigeria is developing country and still grow so stop the comparison

So Nigeria shouldn't have left the growing stage

Who do una like this now?
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by ambale(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2022
This one go just dey blow unnecessary grammar upandan, try travel alone without seeking permission from your G.O now and see real film

Na small Dem do you the last time, oluku VP
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by optionalY09: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Mumu dey there dey do nice slave
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Afobaba33(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
There's no need for comparison here, Brazil, Australia and Canada are extremely big as well but we don't see much violence in those countries.

The size of Brazil is about 8.516 million km², Australia 7.688 million km² and Canada 9.985 million km²

Nigeria is just about 923,768 km²

You have a problem Sir

Must you always condemn blindly.
Can't you read again?
The man said Nigeria is compared to other smaller countries not bigger countries.
Sir, you have a problem

Though Nigeria's population is more than Australia and Canada combined, but our population isn't the problem.

The size of China is 9.597 million km² with a population of 1.4 billion people and the country is largely peaceful

His party has failed nigerians

Osinbajo should stop trying to defend the indefensible, I still like him though
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by Truthdeypain: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
: I
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/violence-reports-dont-reflect-entire-country-says-osinbajo/?

We have failed Nigerians, I am very sorry we could not live up to the expectations set by you guys, forgive all our shortcomings. It wasn't as easy as we expected, we were unprepared for the challenges ahead of us. We couldn't fulfill any of the promises we made to Nigerians, my sincerest apologies.

My principal has proven to be a sponsor and secret advocate of sponsored terrorism, he has refused all calls to expose the sponsors of terror, he has always sided with his killer herdsmen while inflicting grave violence upon any act of resistance in any form whatsoever from other regions. He is a ethnic and religious bigot and I have continued to pray for him to no avail. Nigerians my hands were tied I am sorry. The economy which I have chaired the economic team has proven to be more unpredictable than expected, I beleive I was the wrong man to chair that committee. Nigeria we have failed, failed, failed!

I pray you guys are able to see some of the good initiatives and projects which we have at least initiated or continued even though corruption and incompetence has marred the system. I remain your humble vp and I hope you are all able to see my sincerity, and hopefully support my future endeavours.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

This is what I imagine Osinbanjo should have written ("He can't go against his principal"wink perhaps if he had, I may have begun to empathize with him, but this brazen attempt to still defend the indefensible, makes me shake with disgust. Sir kindly comot for office. You have done your best and it has proven to be very futile. I wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Re: Osinbajo: Violence Reports Don't Reflect Entire Country by babajero(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Social media has done some damages to our country.
Social media is only opening up realities that was been hidden in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Projects At 80% Completion, Says Govt / FG Is Working ‘very Hard’ To Contain Security Challenges-jonathan / Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.