Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Guys What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think? (962 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think? by erinzy901(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello, Nairalanders, Actually this is my first time opening a thread like this. Please don't mind my typing errors. grin

My girlfriend and I have been dating for more than 5yrs now. I love this girl so much and I trust her too. Her family knows me and my own family knows her, I provide everything for her, I even place her on a 20K monthly allowance. {I'm a fraudster} I don't have females friends because of my girlfriend.

For 1 month now I noticed she's been going out with one guy and I confronted her, She told me she has nothing to do with him and that he's just a Bestie. Meanwhile, since we've been dating I never check my girlfriend's phone or maltreat her. I always make sure she's okay with everything, Anytime I called her she's always told me she's with her bestie, and sometimes she told me they go shopping. She once introduced me to the guy, I didn't answer the guy that day once the guy left she asked me why I sounds rude to that guy besides he was meeting me for the first time.{ I can't fight because of a girl, I'll never do that in my life}.

Anytime I asked her what was going on with the guy she'll be crying and I'll just forget the matter. Last two weeks I met one girl and since then we've been talking with a good vibe. I asked her out she told me she'll be thinking about it. Once I call my girlfriend and she didn't pick I won't call her back again. She notices I don't give her attention like before again, She asked me several times did she offend me, I'll answer her NO and She said why I don't repeat the call, I told her maybe she was with her bestie and I don't want to disturb you guys she's not saying anything again and she'll change the topic.

She later agrees to be my new girlfriend, So I told my girlfriend that anytime wants to see me she need to call me before she comes to my side.
Yesterday morning she come to my house without calling me and she meets my new girlfriend and She leaves in anger I don't bother to call her either she didn't call me.

My family has been asking what's going on with my girlfriend and I just said nothing. Now her own family has been calling me to come and see them.

Guys Pls what should I do?
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by YeePeyHaa: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2022
The issue here isn't between you and there family

The issue is between you and her

Confront her that she is cheating on you and that you can't continue tr relationship

If she still insists that she isn't

Then leave her.
And don't transfer aggression on her family, it's not their fault
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Havesomesense(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Instead of you to remain Single.
You jumped into another useless relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Candidlady: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Fake story this early Monday morning undecided
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Elmojiid(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Enjoy your new babe, make she enjoy her bestie too
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Demigod22: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2022
I don commot my hands from anything bestie kpatakpata.

OP, hope you read the thread of that boy that impregnated his bestie, yesterday?

Your girlfriend is not even smart in running things with her bestie, she made it so obvious. If any of the family, friends, neighbors and even your enemies ask you, tell them she is cheating on you. Did her own mother have male bestie? Did you have female bestie? She is nothing but a poor kpekus distributor.

Enjoy your new girlfriend while she should go back to her bestie. Don't even call the b*tch for any reason.

PS: FRAUDSTER is your nickname or a profession?
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by boxer022(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Very long story and narration but still ended in the same way. First, the said bestie she has is not a bestie at all but a side guy who must be giving her more than you are giving or what you are not giving her. You said because of her and your relationship you didn't have female friends, but she didn't follow the same example you laid before her. You needed attention and she wasn't ready to give you any due to her said "bestie" and went for another person who is readily available to give you the attention you need, she eventually finds out and I am sure must have gone home crying and when asked, would have said you broke her heart which led to her family inviting you. I will like you to go there with an open mind, expect much reconcilliatorial talks. Make sure when asked what transpired, you do not hide anything.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by robinso01(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Tell her the girl is ur bestie also. 50:50

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think? by erinzy901(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello woman leader
I don't fake my lifestyle or add anything to it
Instead of you advising me on what to do, You're talking rubbish.
Bird from the same feathers
Candidlady:
Fake story this early Monday morning undecided
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Candidlady: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
erinzy901:
Hello woman leader

@bolded
How can birds be from the same feather undecided

Mr "Igive her 20k monthly allowance" undecided

Broke ugly incompetent lying thing

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think? by erinzy901(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Thank you for the advice, my bro.
I do fraud for a living
Demigod22:
I don commot my hands from anything bestie kpatakpata.

OP, hope you read the thread of that boy that impregnated his bestie, yesterday?

Your girlfriend is not even smart in running things with her bestie, she made it so obvious. If any of the family, friends, neighbors and even your enemies ask you, tell them she is cheating on you. Did her own mother have male bestie? Did you have female bestie? She is nothing but a poor kpekus distributor.

Enjoy your new girlfriend while she should go back to her bestie. Don't even call the b*tch for any reason.

PS: FRAUDSTER is your nickname or a profession?
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by erinzy901(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2022
You're a woman
That's how una dey behave
Candidlady:

@bolded

Re: Guys What Do You Think? by erinzy901(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Thank you, boss
I won't hide anything
boxer022:
Very long story and narration but still ended in the same way. First, the said bestie she has is not a bestie at all but a side guy who must be giving her more than you are giving or what you are not giving her. You said because of her and your relationship you didn't have female friends, but she didn't follow the same example you laid before her. You needed attention and she wasn't ready to give you any due to her said "bestie" and went for another person who is readily available to give you the attention you need, she eventually finds out and I am sure must have gone home crying and when asked, would have said you broke her heart which led to her family inviting you. I will like you to go there with an open mind, expect much reconcilliatorial talks. Make sure when asked what transpired, you do not hide anything.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Medianna(f): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2022
You guys have been for five year.
And you just wanna spoil everything with carelessness and selfishness.
The both of you should just say you're tired of yourselves.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by erinzy901(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2022
I'm not at fault here
Medianna:
You guys have been for five year.
And you just wanna spoil everything with carelessness and selfishness.
The both of you should just say you're tired of yourselves.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Jeremani: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2022
That bestie thing is a piece of shit brah.
I know what I did with one of my bestie
Boy and girl friendship is not just it at all.

Understand that love is supposed to be reciprocated, like equal something.

You try sha, you dey pay 20k to her every month from people wey u dey scam grin
She self dey scam you on low key.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Baronthecelebri: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2022
erinzy901:
Hello, Nairalanders, Actually this is my first time opening a thread like this. Please don't mind my typing errors. grin

My girlfriend and I have been dating for more than 5yrs now. I love this girl so much and I trust her too. Her family knows me and my own family knows her, I provide everything for her, I even place her on a 20K monthly allowance. {I'm a fraudster} I don't have females friends because of my girlfriend.

For 1 month now I noticed she's been going out with one guy and I confronted her, She told me she has nothing to do with him and that he's just a Bestie. Meanwhile, since we've been dating I never check my girlfriend's phone or maltreat her. I always make sure she's okay with everything, Anytime I called her she's always told me she's with her bestie, and sometimes she told me they go shopping. She once introduced me to the guy, I didn't answer the guy that day once the guy left she asked me why I sounds rude to that guy besides he was meeting me for the first time.{ I can't fight because of a girl, I'll never do that in my life}.

Anytime I asked her what was going on with the guy she'll be crying and I'll just forget the matter. Last two weeks I met one girl and since then we've been talking with a good vibe. I asked her out she told me she'll be thinking about it. Once I call my girlfriend and she didn't pick I won't call her back again. She notices I don't give her attention like before again, She asked me several times did she offend me, I'll answer her NO and She said why I don't repeat the call, I told her maybe she was with her bestie and I don't want to disturb you guys she's not saying anything again and she'll change the topic.

She later agrees to be my new girlfriend, So I told my girlfriend that anytime wants to see me she need to call me before she comes to my side.
Yesterday morning she come to my house without calling me and she meets my new girlfriend and She leaves in anger I don't bother to call her either she didn't call me.

My family has been asking what's going on with my girlfriend and I just said nothing. Now her own family has been calling me to come and see them.

tell them that, you're not interested
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Baronthecelebri: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2022
erinzy901:
Hello woman leader
don't mind her
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Baronthecelebri: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded

mumu
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by jeromestarks: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2022
erinzy901:

You have been fooled and you have decided to remain a fool.
This is my submission. You're a foolish man.

Go for a virgin and regain your wisdom else, you will always be foolish in the hands of women.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by marlow1962(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Once you see “ don’t mind my typing error” just know the poster is about to type and say rubbish.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by advanceDNA: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2022
erinzy901:

She has bestie....but doesnt want you to have bestie.....
..no let them use bestie deceive you oooo....
If she or her family confront you, tell them your new babe is your bestie....that their daughter too has bestie
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Sweetvie: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Lol... Actually u don't have anything to explain to the family the matter is btwn you and your girlfriend... Las las u will go to the family and explain how things are and if the girl is still trying to deny you will also say the girl she saw is your Bestie also.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Is this a joke or something?
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by erinzy901(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm not capping bro
Robertgreene1:
Is this a joke or something?
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by JoeRizzla(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by boxer022(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
erinzy901:
Thank you, boss
I won't hide anything

Good.
Re: Guys What Do You Think? by Kirkman: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Go on soun with your new girlfriend. We are solidly behind you. You nor tell that bitch with male bestie say she dey mad ba. Infact I don't ever want you to contact the idiot again. Leave her to her foolishness. And stop falling for her emotional manipulations let her continue her relationship/ secret Bleep marathonwith her male bestie. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look How This Lady Is Piercing Her Toto / Major Reasons Why Married Men And Women Cheat / I'm 30 Year Old I'm Still A Virgin When I Married My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.