Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Is Russia A Good Place To Live? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Russia A Good Place To Live? (19369 Views)

Is Turkey A Good Place To Hustle ? / Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? / Is Nigeria A Good Place To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by mithel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2011
privet karina!i do agree that the beatings are done by a minority,but i wont say the others are indifferent or should i say some.but the unwarranted stares put me off.but russians are nice people i do know that.
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
Karina K.:

I'm Russian and I live in Russia. Russia is not a racist state. Most of the Russians indifferent with respect to the blacks. They are not thinking about Africans. People who beating or try to kill blacks are active MINORITY.
Many Africans and half-Africans have become famous people in Russia. Half-black people sang in pop music groups Premyer Ministr and Slivki. Black immigrant Пьер Нарцисс have become famous singer in 2000s. Yelena Hanga and Anton Zaitsev have become famous people on federal TV. In Russian national basketball team played few half-blacks and citizens by naturalization.
In some African countries ( Liberia, Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone) whites are the second class people by law. In Russia racial discrimination is prohibited by law.
I am not hating on Russians but I can't just stand racism in any form. I can see you are trying to incite some form of recriminations by mentioning Liberia, Zimbabwe and Sierra Leone. Well, that really proves poor counter result of any kind as such you are trying to get something unacceptable across.

Leaving that half-baked state about those countries you touched on in your comment aside they don't prove anything why Russia should discriminate against Africans or try to beat them on the streets for any reason or whatsoever, which can not happen to a white man on the street of those countries you listed.

I beg to differ, if President Medvedev is a little bit concerned about the issue it means it's relevant to address it or rather it will remain that way if not talked about with appropriate solutions. Which I think is the right step other than pointing fingers to how African countries take whites as second class citizens. 

I have seen many scenes of reports in news of how the skin heads harm African students and immigrants. Even many case of footballers of being thrown bananas at in middle of football matches - it is appalling to say the least I am a young Nigerian and I don't believe in stereotyping but these are things I saw with my own eyes in the news.

On the final note, I think Africans welcome whites better than whites welcome them in many areas(leaving economic and asylum seekers aside). Multiculturalism exist in South Africa, a nation that was once ruled by whites imposing apartheid on the indigenous people(which can not happen in Russia) and, it is palpable the reason Africans are still suspicious of the whites agenda in those countries you mentioned, if anything like that existed there. I would like you to know that Africans respect white people with enthusiasm.  Visit those countries you made mentioned of and you would be surprised the respect they would accord you despite the faces of poverty and anger over leadership.
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by KarinaK(f): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2011
all4naija, I'm not trying to say that racism in Liberian constitution it's a reason for beat Nigerians in my city. I'm trying to say that unlike some countries, where people officially discriminated by race reasons, Russia have normal laws, and nobody discriminates at nationwide level by race.
You see in the news  provocative  banner with bananas, but you not see provocative banners from Russian football fans addressed to non-black Russian footballers  at each match. You not see Russian football fans when they boo non-black Russian footballer several tens of minutes at match between 2 national football teams. They boo him because he transfered to Russian football team "Anzhi". You not see Russian football fans from Makhachkala when they attack bus with footballers from Moscow. In Russia some matches were held at the empty stands, and at many matches security is ensured by spetsnaz. Leaders of Russian Football Union attempts to end the outrage of fans, in particular, they are going to ban unapproved banners.
In the thread "Africa As Seen On TV In The US" many people have written that American TV shows Africa in a bad light and shows only the bad stories. You are doing the same with Russia in this forum.
mithel, привет! Я могу обращаться к тебе на "ты"?

1 Like

Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Russialane(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2011
hmm say the truth no sugar coating
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by ryry: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2011
I have lived in alot of countries around the world and recently heard that russia was to be my next destination, After reading the posts, It doesnt sound as dangerous as texas.That place is like a warzone, everyday

1 Like

Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by khan2073(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nasty stories of racism lately. And remember they gifted Afghanistan a road and then plied the same to conquer it. smiley

Nevertheless, no hands on experience really and nothing from the horses mouth,
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Russialane(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2011
the only thing there is a bottle of vodka and a bullet in the head
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2011
Sometimes most of IDIOTS MORONS who have not even single day travel out of Nigeria just come into this forum to say any rubbish they want without thinking twice before deciding if Russia is ok. Why not ask yourself what you are going to do in Russia? to live illegally or to do what? Most of the Nigerians in most of the forums looking for ways to run away and live illegal without having good means of living anywhere they wanna run to.

When you speak about RACIST, have you yourself been there and see with your eyes? in which country there's no racists?

You speak about skinheads, right? Do you ask if any skinhead has attack you that has never been out of Nigeria before? Ok, let assume there are skinhead but when do they attack? What right for a good Nigerians living in another man's land roaming around in the middle of the NIGHT just pointless all for the sake of clubbing, drinking and nothing to do. How many normal human beings will go out in Nigeria in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT when normal people sleeping?

I have been living here for almost 3 years and nothing of such both RACIST or SKINHEAD, Therefore think TWICE before saying word.

1 Like

Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by eghost247(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2011
teddjon:

Sometimes most of IDIOTS MORONS who have not even single day travel out of Nigeria just come into this forum to say any rubbish they want without thinking twice before deciding if Russia is ok. Why not ask yourself what you are going to do in Russia? to live illegally or to do what? Most of the Nigerians in most of the forums looking for ways to run away and live illegal without having good means of living anywhere they wanna run to.

When you speak about RACIST, have you yourself been there and see with your eyes? in which country there's no racists?

You speak about skinheads, right? Do you ask if any skinhead has attack you that has never been out of Nigeria before? Ok, let assume there are skinhead but when do they attack? What right for a good Nigerians living in another man's land roaming around in the middle of the NIGHT just pointless all for the sake of clubbing, drinking and nothing to do. How many normal human beings will go out in Nigeria in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT when normal people sleeping?

I have been living here for almost 3 years and nothing of such both RACIST or SKINHEAD, Therefore think TWICE before saying word.

awful vocabulary but u made ur point
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
teddjon:

I have been living here for almost 3 years and nothing of such both RACIST or SKINHEAD,  Therefore think TWICE before saying word.

Sorry to say this to you that your ignorance is appalling to say the least! Does it require traveling to a country before you have understanding of many things about it? We leave in a world of information dubbed "information age" and, it is sad you are not so much aware of that to seize the opportunity to learn about your world.

If I must addressed your comment and where the troubling attitude is coming from, I would quickly conclude that either you are frustrated or you are just thrilled by your new environment.*shake my head*.

Is Russia the only country in the world where immigrants or rather your illegal immigrants lived? You should have asked yourself why is it that Russia took the center stage on racism? Well, for you lashing out here trying to make Russia looks as haven for better people is just laughable. Take every news on Russia racism online you would find out that it is right there at the top. The nation might be very rich yet there are a lot of poor Russians - that doesn't prove anything only that the city with  largest billionaires and their nation still trail behind many other developed countries, even from within that hemisphere.

Spare me the argument of trying to make those who disagree with the racist attacks in Russia as ignorant. Please, I have come across many Russians who actually agree with me on the prevalent attacks from racism. Not too far away from you is the Russian President Medvedev who wants this issue to be addressed before Sochi 2014 Olympic kick off. Now you come here running your mouth like a rabid dog. Don't think because you live in the country makes you more  close to information on what is happening over there. Thing might be happening right behind you which you might not be getting information on on time while somebody in a far away country receiving it before you do. Please!

To conclude my comment, I would like you to give me reason why you think it is not right for foreigners not to go to clubs in midnight? People do that in many developed countries. There has never be a law in any country passed for foreigners not to go to clubs. The only thing that is troubling here is that you. You want everybody to be less social like and, you think it must be forcefully inputted into them - that is abuse of human rights in the right sense!
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
all4naija:

Sorry to say this to you that your ignorance is appalling to say the least! Does it require traveling to a country before you have understanding of many things about it? We leave in a world of information dubbed "information age" and, it is sad you are not so much aware of that to seize the opportunity to learn about your world.

If I must addressed your comment and where the troubling attitude is coming from, I would quickly conclude that either you are frustrated or you are just thrilled by your new environment.*shake my head*.

Is Russia the only country in the world where immigrants or rather your illegal immigrants lived? You should have asked yourself why is it that Russia took the center stage on racism? Well, for you lashing out here trying to make Russia looks as haven for better people is just laughable. Take every news on Russia racism online you would find out that it is right there at the top. The nation might be very rich yet there are a lot of poor Russians - that doesn't prove anything only that the city with  largest billionaires and their nation still trail behind many other developed countries, even from within that hemisphere.

Spare me the argument of trying to make those who disagree with the racist attacks in Russia as ignorant. Please, I have come across many Russians who actually agree with me on the prevalent attacks from racism. Not too far away from you is the Russian President Medvedev who wants this issue to be addressed before Sochi 2014 Olympic kick off. Now you come here running your mouth like a rabid dog. Don't think because you live in the country makes you more  close to information on what is happening over there. Thing might be happening right behind you which you might not be getting information on on time while somebody in a far away country receiving it before you do. Please!

To conclude my comment, I would like you to give me reason why you think it is not right for foreigners not to go to clubs in midnight? People do that in many developed countries. There has never be a law in any country passed for foreigners not to go to clubs. The only thing that is troubling here is that you. You want everybody to be less social like and, you think it must be forcefully inputted into them - that is abuse of human rights in the right sense!

@all4naija, I laugh you! grin grin grin grin grin grin. I'll rest my case because I will not waste my time to speak to DUMB ASS like you, Do you know the reason why i will answer IDIOTS like you? (Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.). Have you been to RUSSIA? You have people living here, do you ever care what they are doing? I will answer to your question one by one, What do you want to tell me about racist?

First of all, you living in Nigeria and do you think it is safe even at night? you speak about club, no one ever forbid you going to club but you should no that no matter the country you are going or where you are, going out at night is at your own RISK. Or are you son of President which they should look after you if anything happens?

Get it into your brain, i have friends living here for more than 15 years and am just 3 years over here and nothing new and nothing big deal. I think you are the one who needs to read foreign NEWS into your head and know what's happening.

Recently, a NEWS came out pointing at BLACKS living in Russia - An area where almost black dominated but what are they doing shouting drinking from morning till night, fighting like tout, no work, even living without no documents and neighboors who went to work morning till night complains about the way of life they are living but still they won't listen rather than keeping shouting in everything there's a limit! anytime from 11 pm till morning there should be no noise but what do our Nigerian do rather than shouting and disturbing people but when they report them to immigration or police, they call "WHITES" racist without there disgusting habit of what they have done!

I haven't been to all the countries all over the world but atlest been to few European countries. What i can tell you is that Russia isn't poor country but the rate of poor are average while rich are almost 50% including the middle class rate but which means money is not circulating round but in Europe average of the RICH people are not very high and makes the poor rate low while alot in the middle.

Russia is bad! Russia is Bad - That's what i heard when i got an admission to study and everyone saying this! But if you are sick and you call 03 weather illegal or legal, they gives the right treatment without collecting KOBO from you. Early this year when a bomblast happened at the Russian airport and many people died while some survived, I know atlest 2 Nigerians who have minor injuries, they were paid 35,000 usd each but if it is Nigeria or BOKO HAMA or what do you call it happened to have done anything to any Nigerians will they even give 1 penny to you rather than sympathized over what happen and tell you they are investigating?

My friend so get it into your brain - Every country have there own RULES and REGULATION, if you follow it, then things will work out but even you as a Nigerian, do you know your rights as a Nigerian? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^
Do you even check your previous comment prior to my reply! You are as disturbing as Russian racists!

Listen very good! I have only been to Nigeria thrice or thereabout. I don't think Russia is a place I would like to visit in the first case. Sorry to say that you are fond of using slur words and, you are annoying to say the least.

I rest my case! Ask President Medvedev why he wants racism to be addressed - as far you are now a custodian of defending Russian racists!
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Do you even check your previous comment prior to my reply! You are as disturbing as Russian racists!

Listen very good! I have only been to Nigeria thrice or thereabout. I don't think Russia is a place I would like to visit in the first case. Sorry to say that you are fond of using slur words and, you are annoying to say the least.

I rest my case! Ask President Medvedev why he wants racism to be addressed - as far you are now a custodian of defending Russian racists!

Dummy!! where are you isn't there a racist? say NO! then i'll slap you through your computer grin grin grin grin! Do you understand the word RACIST?
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2011
all4naija:

@Osa332003
It's good for you. Average black people I have seen complain of racism about Russia. If you are discriminated against your skin on daily bases in School, train,etc what is actually good about the things that make it a good country? Russia we know it to be is poor when it comes to providing social amenities. Russians are among the poorest in the developed world. The money is in the hands of few criminal billionaires. The oil and gas make them one of the richest billionaires, not the ordinary citizens as you are alluding to here. We are talking about racism in Russia you are telling us about how you travelled with their passport.

Anyway, you can't deny the fact that Russia is a racist country and one of the worst in the world!

@all4naija! After I took my time reading your mails, I found out its pointless responding to you because you are part of the "Mo Gbo, Mo gbe!" You know nothing at all, not even history. I would like to ask you which Primary, secondary or Uni you went to, When you travel, who did your visa or you are using "ORI OLORI?" and how old are you is possible to answer my question, it will be very grateful!

Your brain box is empty and need good OIL " придурок grin grin grin"
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by igbogolo: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2011
Its far more difficult to stick to the topic and answer questions politely in nairaland. People on this forum like to get high on verbiage and insults, its so nauseating to say the least.

What happened to constructive discussions where answers, opinions and experience are put across politely?
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2011
igbogolo:

Its far more difficult to stick to the topic and answer questions politely in nairaland. People on this forum like to get high on verbiage and insults, its so nauseating to say the least.

What happened to constructive discussions where answers, opinions and experience are put across politely?

I accept with you but sometimes when people don't know anything but instead of asking or get more information rather than criticizing on what or not, isn't a good idea and that's what am just trying to let the guy called all4naija to understand because what or where you haven't been to stop corrupting people's mind.

PERIOD!
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by zolzlolz(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
man, don't do it
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
Some of these guys siding with Russian racists are very funny. It baffles me how they resort to calling anybody that airs his or her views differently as air-head, empty box and other slur words while they can't even make a constructive comments here in the forum.

With all due respect, at  teddjon, I am not here to corrupt people's minds but let people understand the need to address this disturbing racism in Russian society. What I can say is that you are possibly a Russian by nature- and they(Russians) are known to be very ornery! There is nothing you can tell me about racism and Russia ranks very high on racist attacks reports. What I would have agreed with you on in this matter is to address the racism toward blacks in your adopted country rather than coming here to display your complete white-like ignorant bastard comments. Let me ask you this question, don't you think it is necessary to address racism toward Africans in Russia?I would rather spend my time visiting China than going to that morbid racists country of yours.
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
all4naija:

Some of these guys siding with Russian racists are very funny. It baffles me how they resort to calling anybody that airs his or her views differently as air-head, empty box and other slur words while they can't even make a constructive comments here in the forum.

With all due respect, at  teddjon, I am not here to corrupt people's minds but let people understand the need to address this disturbing racism in Russian society. What I can say is that you are possibly a Russian by nature- and they(Russians) are known to be very ornery! There is nothing you can tell me about racism and Russia ranks very high on racist attacks reports. What I would have agreed with you on in this matter is to address the racism toward blacks in your adopted country rather than coming here to display your complete white-like ignorant bastard comments. Let me ask you this question, don't you think it is necessary to address racism toward Africans in Russia?I would rather spend my time visiting China than going to that morbid racists country of yours.

Get it into your fucking Brain, Am BLACK from Nigeria living in VI, You had the opportunity to travel abroad and come here running mouth! I asked you just simple question but no answer!

Who is addressing RACISM towards AFRICANS or you don't know what you are talking about? You are traveling to a country not working but looking for HOLY GHOST to bring you what you will eat? Wa pe le epe! .
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2011
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ teddjon

Do you read people's comments here to comprehend them or just ignoring them all together?Please, give me a break! I can't stand your incredulous take on this matter. Whether you like it or not, Russia is a racists country!
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
all4naija:

@ teddjon

Do you read people's comments here to comprehend them or just ignoring them all together?Please, give me a break! I can't stand your incredulous take on this matter. Whether you like it or not, Russia is a racists country!

You type without no PROOF, its absolutely RUBBISH!
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ teddjon

I hope you won't be the next person to be attacked racially in Russia(rhetoric)!? It is all left for you!

Check out this YouTube video -->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5znDM0CUukA  There are other subsequent ones on the side list. I hope that should be an evidence for your twisted mind!

Maybe you can as well check up this Wikipedia link --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Russia
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2011
all4naija:

@ teddjon

I hope you won't be the next person to be attacked racially in Russia(rhetoric)!? It is all left for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5znDM0CUukA  There are other subsequent ones on the side list. I hope that should be an evidence for your twisted mind!

Maybe you can as well check up this Wikipedia link --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Russia

I need to ask you one question you just 1 question, Please! answer with sincerity!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]In Nigeria, Can a white man from anywhere in the world come to Nigeria and get a Nigerian nationality then wanting to become President or something in Politics, How many Nigerians will vote for such person? Will you vote for such foreigner in your own home country? WHAT WILL YOU SAY?[/font]

Does your second video showed - Do you bothered listening to the person who was attacked? If you don't know it is Azerbaijan people, they were also under the soviet Union before and Russia will prefer to kick them out than to have them as friends, why? You need to go and ask what most Azerbaijan people normally do in Russia even you as a black man will never pity such people.
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by teddjon: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
all4naija:

@ teddjon

NEXT TIME READ before you post -

Racism in Russia appears mainly in the form of negative attitudes and actions by some Russians towards people who are not considered ethnically Russian. Traditionally, this included antisemitism, as well as hostility towards various South Caucasian, North Caucasian and [b]Central Asian [/b]ethnicities, I read but never found the place it mentioned AFRICANS!
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ teddjon

Hahaha! It only proves you just took a glimpse and come back here to support your stand. You forgot to look at where the topic says "Hostility Towards Africans".

Please, try to be open minded and fight for what is right. Racism in any form is not good. Russia is home to half of the world neo-Nazis, which is well over 84,000.

P.l.e.a.s.e!!!
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by seunny4lif(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
PLEASE I NEED A REASONABLE ANSWER, PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID RUSSIANS ARE RACIST BUT ARE THEY UP TO THE LEVEL OF LIBYANS,I DOUBT THAT,
(1)IN LIBYA,JUST SHOUT ON LIBYA OR ANY ARAB MAN,THE NEXT THING IS ENOUGH BEATING FOR YOUR BODY
(2)IT IS ONLY IN LIBYA THAT,AN ARAB MAN HAS NO JOB THAN TO BE LOOKING FOR BLACK MAN TROUBLE,
(3)A CHILD OF 12 YRS OLD WILL COMMAND YOU TO COME AND IF ANY CHANCE YOU INSULT HIM THE REST NA GOD GO SAVE YOU,
(4)THEY CALL YOU NIGGA INTO YOUR FACE,IF YOU LIKE GO ,DIE THEM NO SEND YOU
(5)LIBYA WILL PARK THEIR CARS @ANY TIME,IF THEY SEE ANY BLACK WITH ARAB MAN SHOUT AT EACH OTHER, THE NEXT NA
, BEATINGS
(6)YOU PAID HOUSE RENT OF ABOUT 100 DINAR (10,000 NAIRA) MONTHLY BUT NO REST OF MIND IN YOUR HOUSE
(7)THEY ATTACK YOU AND COLLECT YOUR PHONE,MONEY AND PASSPORT, FUNNY THING IS THAT YOU KNOW THEM BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO,
(coolYOU HAVE TO PAY TO COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT AND SIM CARD,
(9)REPORT HAHAHAHAHA TO WHO?POLICE IN LIBYA ARE LIKE THEIR PEOPLE,
(10)NEVER LOOK THEIR WOMEN TWICE OR ELSE NA HOSPITAL YOU GO LAND
(11)NO GO HERE THEIR HOSPITAL OHHHHHHHH,NA INJECTION THEY GO GIVE YOU,NA DIE BE THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOO
(12)JUST HAS ANYBODY WHO HAS BEEN TO LIBYA BEFORE
ARE ALL THIS HAPPENING IN RUSSIAN?TELL ME PLEASE
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by rccy: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2012
seunny4lif if truely you are in libya i need your contact details so i can discuss with you how i can cross libya to egypt with only egyptian visa in my passport if i follow the niger path when the borders are open planning end of this month
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by kid7soccer(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2012
wat any were in Europe is better than this country, if your going to russia make sure u got talent to showcase, make ur money and move out. or go live were nija people dey plenty. if not ur own don finish grin
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by kid7soccer(m): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2012
dude are u joking or wat, if this true Russia better by far
seunny4lif: PLEASE I NEED A REASONABLE ANSWER, PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID RUSSIANS ARE RACIST BUT ARE THEY UP TO THE LEVEL OF LIBYANS,I DOUBT THAT,
(1)IN LIBYA,JUST SHOUT ON LIBYA OR ANY ARAB MAN,THE NEXT THING IS ENOUGH BEATING FOR YOUR BODY
(2)IT IS ONLY IN LIBYA THAT,AN ARAB MAN HAS NO JOB THAN TO BE LOOKING FOR BLACK MAN TROUBLE,
(3)A CHILD OF 12 YRS OLD WILL COMMAND YOU TO COME AND IF ANY CHANCE YOU INSULT HIM THE REST NA GOD GO SAVE YOU,
(5)LIBYA WILL PARK THEIR CARS @ANY TIME,IF THEY SEE ANY BLACK WITH ARAB MAN SHOUT AT EACH OTHER, THE NEXT NA
, BEATINGS
(6)YOU PAID HOUSE RENT OF ABOUT 100 DINAR (10,000 NAIRA) MONTHLY BUT NO REST OF MIND IN YOUR HOUSE
(7)THEY ATTACK YOU AND COLLECT YOUR PHONE,MONEY AND PASSPORT, FUNNY THING IS THAT YOU KNOW THEM BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO,
(11)NO GO HERE THEIR HOSPITAL OHHHHHHHH,NA INJECTION THEY GO GIVE YOU,NA DIE BE THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by kid7soccer(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2012
spoke to a friend base in russ, the no red hed people everywhere as you guys are saying, just mind your business and don't look for trouble and your save
Re: Is Russia A Good Place To Live? by Bernd2(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2012
seunny4lif: PLEASE I NEED A REASONABLE ANSWER, PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID RUSSIANS ARE RACIST BUT ARE THEY UP TO THE LEVEL OF LIBYANS,I DOUBT THAT,
, BEATINGS

Yes and Russia is even worse! People there dont have electricity and water, so they roam the streets eating their own poop and dead bodies of those who die of hunger! Also police patrols the city streets and shoot random peope just for fun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sleeping Driver Rams Into Truck, Kills 5, Injures 12 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt / Explosion Of Gas Truck In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.