Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Share Your Job Hunting Experience! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Job Hunting Experience! (13181 Views)

My Bitter Job Hunting Experience Yesterday. / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Lemmy123(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2022
meedoLock:
In my quest to quickly get out of my underpaying job for a better one, I applied for a vague job on Facebook where I was sent an sms to come for an aptitude test.

I've been feeling awkward about the said company the moment I got there, they are sharing the down floor of the complex with other offices, which made me stopped raising my hopes high. We went through the test and we were asked to come for the oral the following day.
To cut it short, it was one of this inspirational/seminar likes of interview. I found out is a target job, you will offer schools drugs, If they go for it fine, if they don't, ur issue alone.

We were asked to clap did not sound enough, the instructor asked me to leave the group.
So you use clap to disqualify me?. grin grin
Bros na GNLD or Neo Life people be that... Just thank God say them use clap disqualify you, you for trek tire cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Honestfrend: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Threesha:
what's your qualifications and experience?

Am a graduate of Computer science.. Over 7years experience.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by meedoLock(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Lemmy123:

Bros na GNLD or Neo Life people be that... Just thank God say them use clap disqualify you, you for trek tire cheesy cheesy grin

Lol. Naso I see am o. Me wey no like to dey force things on people plus headless waka grin grin. I just jp ni
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by 4lorunsho(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2022
New007:
asking for money shows you're not yet fully grounded in the art.

sometimes we act silly and stupid on this social media. Ask questions before you assume
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by 4lorunsho(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2022
xty50:
me. What are the conditions

1. Willingness to learn
2. have a laptop capable to edit videos
3. Our training is online

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Johnjanrt: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2022
The situation is becoming critical by the day. Open to any sort of opportunities. Based in Jos, Plateau.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by oduz: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Olayiwola1425:
I'm currently a serving Corp member though life has been hard here since when I was in school but luckily I graduated without my parents alive thought already late.... I studied Marketing in one of a prestigious polytechnic in Southern Nigeria with upper credit... Please I'm will be so glad if I can be recommended to a family or friends in need of a Marketer or something similar to my field of study and I promise not to disappoint you

Location ?
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by mosho2good: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Threesha:
Can you work in a solar Inverter company?
Yes if given the chance, I will really appreciate it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by mosho2good: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Love800:
Pls hw is diz noun run. Hw much to take enta?
I started from 100L and now in 400L
It science courses that is expensive
At least u should budget like 60kplus for a semester and if u are the kind that can't read and understand on your own then I advice u not to bother with it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by mosho2good: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Polynek:

Good evening pls how much is the school fees in NOUN bcox am planning to enter d school through direct entry
If u know u can't study on your own then don't bother going to noun cause the material for the course will be online for you to download and read after the payment of school fees.
There's no lecturer to teach you in school and if u have someone that can teach you all the courses then u are good to go even though it not been easy.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Kendroid: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Watinhapen:
Since I graduated, I have never applied for a job. I’m married, have a car, live in a 2 bedroom apartment and doing well for myself. I’m not into Yahoo or anything bad. I see some people saying they’re depressed and losing hope due to lack of jobs. If after applying for jobs for 6months and still no luck, try something else. There’re many opportunities online and offline. Don’t just sit down thinking about your life and getting depressed.
Boss abeg end am by showing some of us way!
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Kendroid: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2022
MrLankeeee:

I trusted my Uncles that was the biggest mistake I made.

Now I’m trading forex
Abeg put me through
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Kendroid: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Marezeama:
we both passed out the same time. The only thing I can say is omo ×1000, it's not really easy. I live in Delta state, no reasonable job here, the interview I went for as a school teacher, the director said she was going to pay me 22k. Wetin 22k won r each do for this kind economy?

Passed out July 7. I base in Asaba. I went for interview, na 27K them tell me. With that salary, it will take almost 8months to pay rent alone. Omo, Delta no easy to stay. Which part of Delta do u base?
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Marezeama(f): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Kendroid:

Passed out July 7. I base in Asaba. I went for interview, na 27K them tell me. With that salary, it will take almost 8months to pay rent alone. Omo, Delta no easy to stay. Which part of Delta do u base?
I base in warri

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Threesha(f): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2022
mosho2good:

Yes if given the chance, I will really appreciate it.
Thanks
Google Office Phase, send them your cv
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Threesha(f): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2022
mosho2good:

If u know u can't study on your own then don't bother going to noun cause the material for the course will be online for you to download and read after the payment of school fees.
There's no lecturer to teach you in school and if u have someone that can teach you all the courses then u are good to go even though it not been easy.
There are lecture centers na
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Threesha(f): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Johnjanrt:
The situation is becoming critical by the day. Open to any sort of opportunities. Based in Jos, Plateau.
Google tomatoes jos
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Threesha(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Honestfrend:

Am a graduate of Computer science.. Over 7years experience.
What can you do?
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Ballack1(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=DanceVille post=116176142]Damn frustrating guys.... Ain't been easy for me since I finished my NYSC this year April.

Lemme sell out myself, who knows I might be helped here.

Studied Business administration, having 2 years experience in customer service and sales executive.

Graduated with second class upper.

Currently in Kwara. But if there are openings in Ibadan, I don't mind please.
You need to consider Lagos my brother
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Polynek(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
mosho2good:

Chinxox, so you mean there is no option for physical lectures? sad
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by MrLankeeee(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Kendroid:

Abeg put me through

Haha. I dey far.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Moura7(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
Accounting
Bro did you start from ATS or you just did skills and professional. And pls how was the exam and how it's graded?
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by mosho2good: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Polynek:

Chinxox, so you mean there is no option for physical lectures? sad
Yea
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by mosho2good: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Threesha:
Google Office Phase, send them your cv
Please I'm not really getting you, where is Google office phase that I'm sending my CV to.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by xty50(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
4lorunsho:

1. Willingness to learn
2. have a laptop capable to edit videos
3. Our training is online
oh i don't have a laptop

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Threesha(f): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2022
mosho2good:

Please I'm not really getting you, where is Google office phase that I'm sending my CV to.
Google "office phase" search for their email address, they are currently recruiting for a solar energy company.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by yinkbell: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
4lorunsho:
Who wants to learn video editing ?

Terms and condition applys
Hello sir. I am interested. Pls., Do well to mention me with your contact sir.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Slimdaddy27(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
FINISHED MY NYSC YEAR 2019 TILL NOW NO JOB... DOING ONE 20K JOB TO ANOTHER REALLY TIRED AND FED UP.

FOOD, TRANSPORTATION HOW PERSON WAN TAKE SAVE MONEY LEARN SKILLS WEY U NO CHOP ?

PLEASE ANYONE WITH ANY KIND OF JOB ABOVE 30K HELP A BROTHER, MAKE PERSON NO DO WETIN HIM NO SUPPOSED DO

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Johnjanrt: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Threesha:
Google tomatoes jos
Thanks.
You also from Jos?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by DevilsEqual(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Job hunting depends on your course of study
First you need to know the type of job you can do with your course
Then have a good cv not just for 1job

Like now I studied pharmacology
I have a 5cvs(Administrative Assistant ,community pharmacy,quality assurance officer,medical sales Representative and one other one sha
You just replace the experiences with just 1year experience
Created them with my Microsoft word

Then go to google search for each jobs in Lagos
Like Administrative Assistant jobs in Lagos
It will show you jobs and google jobs
Go to alerts then set it on
So anytime any admin job in Lagos is posted google will send an alert to your Email and you apply
Do the same for the other jobs you want too

I started job hunting in april
And I have gotten like 10jobs
Chose one of 80k
Dumped it for 120
Now I am on 185k per month
Might stay with this for a year before I move on

Bro, can i DM you, i just need a guide from you
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by kamtrix(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Abee79:
Thank God for his mercies, I have always been divinely favored regarding employment. I am headed towards becoming an employer of labour myself. To Him be all the glory!
God has also been faithful to me this way. I almost didn't comment, but it's good I say it. God has been good. I've gotten some jobs that people thought I got them through connections, but it was just God's love. God can do the same for you. Only trust in Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience! by Olayiwola1425: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
oduz:

Location ?

I'm currently serving in Ondo state but can work anywhere after my service year

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Steps To Get A High Paying Job In Nigeria / 150, 000 Nigerians To Benefit From Interswitch Empowerment Initiative / Baker Hughes Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.