Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (46257 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biaflan presido.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ihesiuloa(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the world with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign
But it was the same you that supported the said baba! What moral right do you now have to speak again?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by soil4soil(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
OBI is in Germany OBI is in London, OBI is in Canada, OBI is in America and OBI is in...........
Obi is a clean man in Nigeria politics
Obi has never taken Nigeria politics money
Obi is God sent
Air fare is over N2million now
He is flying to everywhere no private jet
No sponsor no godfather.
Is he just cruising around like someone did when money donated to him by some people from a part of the country.

JUST THINKING

Whiteangel1234:

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02sb3VjfVvEBu9XvtEgaLTRjNTNW8ehyn2iZCt3Nn3eRT6N6LWA25JecNLfHFRJQA7l/

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Electorate: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Observe the room is not even half filled. Why? Because Obidients in diaspora cannot miss work. They are more than 70% of Peter Obi follower and support group.

How will they vote for Obi? Nigeria does not use absentee voting, or mail-in voting. So how will the diaspora obidients convert this support to votes?

Obi is a looser. His aim is to help Atiku win the election.

Your brain is so worked up it can't differentiate between a "meeting" and a rally, who did this to you?

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Wonder how illiteracy allowed you to type without reading well. I blame autocorrect
but at least u understood?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by bigpicture001: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the world with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign

If. U do town hall, INEC will interprete it as campaign and u will b disqualified...

He needs diaspora, cuz that is where the bulk of the campaign funds will come from....

He need multi billions if not hundreds of billions
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by gtrust: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please listen to the speeches!
It’s about:
1- campaign funds
And if he wins:
2- foreign direct investment
3- brain gain

He said he knows the problems of Nigeria and he is preparing himself to solve them. That he will never say “what I saw when I came in” as he has already seen it all.

Hope these help

flejnr2:
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Have you had your Agbado today? You don't know anything about politics so seat down. Nigerians in diaspora contribute in one way or another. He will not leave any stone unturned. Tinubu should visit US interpol want to confirm something

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by seunmind44: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na photoshop jo
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by seunmind44: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Have you had your Agbado today? You don't know anything about politics so seat down. Nigerians in diaspora contribute in one way or another. He will not leave any stone unturned. Tinubu should visit US interpol want to confirm something
chei see finishing
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
they can influence elections...from campaigning to funding...
Ignore them at your peril....
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by achimendy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

You're getting wrong my dear

He's only doing the needful by making every Nigerian feel among, whether in Nigeria or diaspora.

Obi doesn't waste national resources, unlike our dickhead president buhari.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ike007(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Bokoharam erupted under PDP. Obi and ibos were the pillars of support in GEJ administration, and failed to correct this problem early on.

The failure of Obi has also produced a similar terrorism in iboland.

It seems where Obi is problem erupts.

We dont want his problems to spread any further.

Oh now Nigeria is peaceful. No kidnapping. No iswap and other terrorist factions. And the promise of $1 to 1Naira has been fulfilled under 2 days. And yes also the promise of fuel, food prices and standard of living has really improved under APC leadership......wow. ma lo moto pim pim
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Do not conclude with assumption until u hear from the man himself.
Having structure is no longer the discussion..na his schedules and appointments dey give people headache now.
If you know how much those living in diaspora contribute to our economy then u will begin to see reasons.
You can watch PO interview live at 11pm by Adeola in the US today.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Obidatti2023s(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Peter Obi should be blamed for brainless APC supporters who sold their brains to buy Agbado.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUkAi6vKmco

I watched this video and shake my head. Just look at the calibers of demons we are sharing same citizenship with

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
That's cool

But you home drinking garri,why your obi lie lie is over there enjoying why you suffering in vain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
So he's going to govern from Abroad
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
RuddyFusion:

You have them

Dude these pics are inconsistent with the hall he was in this morning. grin

Wetin happen, has he already moved to another city?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Opintiwa: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Dude these pics are inconsistent with the hall he was in this morning. grin

Wetin happen, has he already moved to another city?

Obi movement dey make you piss like Asiwaju?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
ovieigho:

Did he tell you he wants to organize rally ?

What’s wrong in having breakfast with few family and friends

Bottom line, tell Obi to organize these lies to coincide with events that will make them believable.

I want to believe he didnt travel to just go meet twenty obidients in Canada. grin
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Opintiwa:

Obi movement dey make you piss like Asiwaju?

cheesy
Asiwaju progress dey make you sweat like a pig under pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Opintiwa: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

cheesy
Asiwaju progress dey make you sweat like a pig under pressure.

Which progress reach pampers marketing Na
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
DAVE41:
sKIBINSKI
YOUR POCKET WILL NEVER DRY
No way! My pocket will never dry i work hard.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Badgers14: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Calm down fess.. don't forget diaspora so have extention in Nigeria, many still have families and loved ones in Nigeria.

Do you know that Nigerians in diaspora send more money to Nigeria every year than the national budget ? Look it up.

Later in the year Peter Obi will stand two feet in Nigeria until the election.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Cmanforall: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

He has also been touring Nigeria, but your bitterness will not allow you see that.

Anyways, Campaign have not started... then he will even tour more in Nigeria.

Buhari who didn't tour Europe and America, remembered to do these tours immediately he got access to the federal government resources.

If Peter is touring, is it with your money?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by nedekid: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
soil4soil:

OBI is in Germany OBI is in London, OBI is in Canada, OBI is in America and OBI is in...........
Obi is a clean man in Nigeria politics
Obi has never taken Nigeria politics money
Obi is God sent
Air fare is over N2million now
He is flying to everywhere no private jet
No sponsor no godfather.
Is he just cruising around like someone did when money donated to him by some people from a part of the country.

JUST THINKING

Omo you are right ohh, ticket money na die now.
But God de always provide for him children.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by NigeriaEngineer(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
bazoodo:
Baba did more than this before 2015
why are you crying��
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Go and verify when campaigning can legally start in Nigeria, based on inec official timetable.

Diaspora Nigerians will donate iron currency for the campaign.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
IT GETS NO BETTER THAN THIS MAN
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Germi9: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ekweremadu go chop coco yam for Germany,Obi go drink tea for Canada
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by DAVE41(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
No way! My pocket will never dry i work hard.
senior man skibinsk,please kindly support me my acct no. Is there on signature.remember i wil pay you bck ×2 for support
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
DAVE41:
senior man skibinsk,please kindly support me my acct no. Is there on signature.remember i wil pay you bck ×2 for support
Okay, let me think bout it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.