Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,805 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (46292 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
bazoodo:
Baba did more than this before 2015

Disappointment is loading.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Darkpanthera: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
That's nice

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the world with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign

Campaign have not started.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
ogatboy:

Oga campaign has not started in Nigeria. He is using his money to do consultations as other candidates should be doing. He is consulting with Nigerians in diaspora so that he can attract back the best mind and best ideas to develop the country. Besides he was touring and visiting stake holders in Nigeria.

This someone ready to work not agbado and Mikano trying to settle politcal scores or meeting with agberos.

eeya mazi chinedu, Peter obi social media spokesman have spoken

peter obi can never do no wrong, he's so perfect grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by hollywater: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the world with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign
Those people you are seeing have a big influence on their families back home. For example i have instructed my relations to go and get their pvc,anyone that calls me and ask for money must show me his or her pvc first .
Secondly,those in that hall will be the people that we invest in Nigeria if PO becomes president in 2023
They will also influence their friends over there to invest in Nigeria. Stop comparing PO to the failure in Aso Rock now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Nightwolf1: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
More like Zombidient family.

This IPOB Biafuro project ain't going nowhere.
All these NL and other social media attempts at masquerading this Peter Obi- tuary ipob project as a Nigerian project is a complete joke.
Clowns

You mean this WALKING DEAD is what you want to have as president. Are you normal? grin

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by playpaz: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
We have seen something like this before, i think it was Milo 8 years ago grin ; cheesy
Obi is good
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by unbiased2021: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Is he traveling with your money ? Or did he ask you to assist him ?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by igbarasdynasty: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Finances Matter in any Election. The people in Diaspora are known best for their financial support.... so don't count anyone out.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
It would be very interesting to see how obi sells himself to the core north and how Tinubu sells himself to the SE region.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Godian45(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
it may sound foolish but am sure most of them will be advised to talk to family and friends back home to be obidient and also if they can fly down to Nigeria to vote. Every vote must be added
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Kinddetective: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

They more voting power than you think. Most of them are the breadwinners of their families in Nigeria. Therefore they have the capacity to influence large swathes of votes. He who pays the piper detects the tune, they say.
Again, they are as much of stakeholders as the Nigerians at home. Most of their investments down here have been destroyed due to clueless leadership down here. Most of the invested monies were borrowed, you can imagine how painful it is paying back a loan on a lost investment. Many of them will like to come back home but unfortunately can’t because of the state of the country. They are as desperate as some of us here to see Nigeria work for ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by TLAX: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

You can only see the small picture?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
wahlahi , i like this man. he is just enjoying the whole thing like a cruise. all is well baba
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

So traveling to meet his supporters is now wasting of tax payers money
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by smartemperor042: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Shut up! Stop talking rubbish

flejnr2:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by dapotemi: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

He could also be soliciting for FUND when the campaign proper start by sept 28th. Obi will need alot of money to prosecute his structureless party..The naira he will get from here wont be enough...He needs to get the diaspora guys involve... I'm sure you now see why he needs to travel, abi you get money wey you wan give am.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
bros , can i ask you one question? do you really really believe peter obi is spending all his money on these trips? you will be shocked at how much some people have donated to his presidential campaign.
peter obi is a VERY VERY SMART AND INTELLIGENT MAN, HE WILL NOT SPEND A KOBO OUT OF HIS PERSONAL FUNDS ON THIS CAMPAIGN
peter obi is a very smart man, he won't waste his billions on something he knows he has very little chance of recouping his money back or winning. All these trips he is going on, you think it is a waste? he is raising campaign funds.
if Nigerians could donate money to sowore during the last elections, why won't they donate money for peter obi who is even more influential than sowore
but it is all good
flejnr2:
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by toujurs: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
watch and Learn
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by madudinaobodo: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Effective Communication: A Veritable Tool For Good Governance, The Prof. Ikonne Example!

By Uche Aguoru

Successful leaders globally craft ways of communicating directly with the masses, good communication skills are considered to be the most imperative skill a leader must possess.

Former United States President Bill Clinton often creates time out of his official schedule to visit cafes unannounced just to interact directly with ordinary American and take back direct and truthful opinions of his government.

It has been proven that for effective and result-oriented leadership to take place at any level, it is obligatory for a leader to ensure policy commitment, persuasion, responsibility, sound planning, creation and management of value system and to provide support and motivation to the people, and the only means of ensuring citizen involvement and buy-in is through participatory governance using effective and direct communication approach as a tool.

Leadership is an innate skill that is expressed through effective policy communication, as a leader Prof. Eleazar Uche Ikonne, is innovative, inspirational, and accessible, as the Vice Chancellor of Abia State University he introduced participatory governance and set up an effective communication structure that gave every student of the school direct access to him, he gave dedicated phone numbers for students to reach him directly through SMS only, in case they are in need of assistance at any time and that restored the confidence of the students in his administration, it effectively curbed victimization, harassment and abuse of students by some lecturers which unfortunately is a phenomenon in many tertiary institutions in Nigeria today.

Knowing the effectiveness of communication in leadership, He introduced the placement of suggestion boxes at strategic places where public opinions on specifics were collated and discussed in management meetings every Monday which affords the school management the opportunity to intervene in matters that require urgent attention, and public opinions were harvested and treated, it also made the entire university participants in the university administration, there are testimonies from staff and students how he would most often stroll into hostels, classrooms and staff offices without any security accompanying him for unofficial chats.

Prof. Ikonne instituted town hall meetings with students, teaching, and non-teaching staff giving every member of the university community the opportunity to be heard and their concerns addressed.

Many Universities today are still having problems between the university and the host community, under his watch as the Vice Chancellor, he set up a Relationship Committee as a proactive organ saddled with issues of ensuring cordiality between the university and Uturu, the host community, and the outcome was peaceful coexistence between the university and host community.

Prof. Ikonne is an epitome of administrative ingenuity at its best, he understands leadership and the effectiveness of citizens' participation in governance and that is the beauty of Ikonne's Participatory Governance.

Come 2023, under the government of Prof. Uche Ikonne, Abians will enjoy a government that will connect with the citizens, and everybody will participate and contribute to making the decisions that will guide governance.

For Participatory governance, experience, capacity, preparedness, and competence

Let's Support Prof. Ikonne for a greater and more productive Abia

Aguoru
Writes From Umuahia
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

At least he is not flying private like baba wey no well.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

I will wait to see here. Post them from his IG since you have seen it.

You have them

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by sameniceguy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

I know you are in the payroll and amongst those selling their future to a fragile old man. Your conscience should be speaking to you.

U...n.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
The next tour will be afiganisitan, your people are there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't forget to go to Ukraine and iraq too

Save trip
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by keneharry: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
Bro he's not just travelling for travelling sake. Look at his itinerary

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
lansile:

yes, even inside toilet

Yesooo, even inside your dream and pain. Avoid snipers and transformers grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by murtalaa(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
good, Toronto polling unit is now in the kitty.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
bazoodo:
Baba did more than this before 2015

Before 2015, when rats ate his birth and school certificate ba? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Obidient4life3: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
Money is there voting strength
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dey therr de chop breakfast for Toronto meanwhile ur wife classmates from LBS de chop am steady for ur matrimonial home
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by afbstrategies: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

He likes travelling around for good reasons not for frequent medical trips by the loser you supported for more than 7 years ago.

Now, go and cooks one of your boyfriends. cheesy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.