Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (46316 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Gaabasky: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
With his Zombie fans.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

But you home drinking garri,why your obi lie lie is over there enjoying why you suffering in vain
Use yourself as example, don't use me...
I don't need your chat.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the world with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign
Ignorance is the case with you regarding this..

Diasporans bring the needed funds via contribute and send.

How many Obidients living in Nigeria can comfortable cough out even 500k naira for campaign funding and logistics. grin

A handful of Diasporans can do even 3Million naira comfortably..Everyone is indispensable in their own way...You are not smarter than these three heavy weights who seriously campaigning for the diasporans..They have voting strength and capacity as well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by olatuns2017: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by obyno82: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
My question is from Germany to Canada what is the voting strength of those in diaspora instead of doing townhall meetings here at home, just to tell you an average Nigerian president likes traveling, imagine the tour he would tour the world with taxpayers money if elected this one he is flying round the world in campaign

But if Tinubu goes to Chatham house in UK you would say it is a nice strategy. Oga go and rest abeg you don't have any talk
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by obyno82: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Observe the room is not even half filled. Why? Because Obidients in diaspora cannot miss work. They are more than 70% of Peter Obi follower and support group.

How will they vote for Obi? Nigeria does not use absentee voting, or mail-in voting. So how will the diaspora obidients convert this support to votes?

Obi is a looser. His aim is to help Atiku win the election.

You guys are the biggest hypocrites i have ever seen. If Tinubu went to Chatham house you all will shout that it is a good strategy reaching out to the diaspora, but when it is Obi he is a looser and you now realize that diaspora have no voter's strength.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by mrksquare: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

You think to run a robust campaign in a developing country like Nigeria is beans?

I think he is junketing these countries to sell his agenda and as well as secure the financial commitments of Nigerians in diasporia towards his campaign.

By September, INEC will give the green light to political parties to start campaigning. Peter Obi will need quid to tour the 36 states of Nigeria. There are some states he will need a PJ to convey him and his campaign council to. And don't forget that stadia will have to be hired in all states and caps and other customized Tshirts will have to be made.

Contesting as president in Nigeria is capital intensive. And it even more challenging financial-wise when the aspirants isn't endorsed and bankrolled by moneybag captains of industries in the country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by macrodata(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
Even If diasporans are 4 in a room, they will be regarded as a region outside Nigeria. Politically as it stands now, Nigeria has 7 political regions recognized in the New electoral act.

If you listen to Obi's lecture in previous meetings abroad, he emphasize the need for Nigerians in overseas to invest in Nigeria and their role in nation building. Meaning that if he becomes president, there'll be no need to start lobbying for investors. Thereby saving cost of presidential travels to seek investors. The man is genius.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Campaigns haven't started yet.

INEC can punish him if he does that.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by edungene7: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:
U lack sense people from diaspora would sponsor obis election wait and see they are more literate u must engage them
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by socialmediaman: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

He needs funding, tens of billions of naira. Election in Nigeria costs money. He’ll need thousands of paid volunteers at polling units and wards, over 100,000 of them, who need computers, smartphones, data and voice. If you don’t pay and equip them, other candidates will bribe them or intimidate them. He needs security and surveillance as police will not do their jobs without lots of money.

He needs billions of naira to run ads on National and state TVs, run billboards at strategic locations throughout the country so that people know and see that labor party is serious to win.

He needs money for quick flights and travels anywhere he’s needed within and outside Nigeria.

Your corrupt traditional and local leaders need millions of naira worth of money and gifts in order to endorse candidates from their localities especially in locations where their constituents believe and follow their leaders, and the likes of Atiku will pay that without blinking. There are places where people vote for FG based on what party rules their locality because the party is doing well for them in that locality.

PO needs funding!
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
obyno82:

You guys are the biggest hypocrites i have ever seen. If Tinubu went to Chatham house you all will shout that it is a good strategy reaching out to the diaspora, but when it is Obi he is a looser and you now realize that diaspora have no voter's strength.

There is no if.

Tinubu never goes out to talk to diaspora for himself. His constituency is in Nigeria and he addresses them locally.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by deegalaxy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Adayincanada: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whao, this scammer is in my country, i need to inform the police to be on alert.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Risentouch(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Have campaign started?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Joezik(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Think well...
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

He's always known for showboating and not much substance.

His stewardship of Anambra is drab and unremarkable, and he never did anything after office beyond sputtering out lots of fake stats and endless whining with no solutions.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by KingFrank01: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

To the Agbado crew it's all about winning election , to Peter Obi it's all about a better Nigeria that carry everybody alone
GBAM
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Cromagnon: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

To the Agbado crew it's all about winning election , to Peter Obi it's all about a better Nigeria that carry everybody alone
what do you think election is about? Hyping yourself or winning. Preposterous
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

He'll get financial support from folks in the diaspora.

Also, 9ja in diaspora can influence their families n friends back home to make wise decision.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Una complain of structure, now u dey complain of the same structure...

U don high ooh
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Poleski: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

Do you know how much Nigerians in the diaspora send home every year? You think they don't have influence at home, especially with their families and friends here in Nigeria? Don't count them off simply because they're based outside Nigeria.

Peter Obi is soliciting their support, and it's a smart thing to do. Mind you, political campaigns haven't started officially yet here in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Although I only see the mean looking 'Baldy' dude in white eating.......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216377.gif[/img]
He featured in all the photos, no matter the angle of capture.
E be like say na him sponsor and/or organised the show
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by Gwill86: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. @OP, thanks for sharing. Non of us have ever had breakfast before. Now that messiah Obi has shown us how to have breakfast let's all demand he be sworn in as President asap.

While at it, don't forget to capture when Obi goes to the toilet and wipes his messiah butt. I am sure that will qualify him to run to be UK Prime Minster even. Nonsense.
it pain you?
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Obi is force and movement

The truth is that is not even obi or the igbos the one running the campaign is the youths

The major people are the south south the West and some part of the North with thier money. Igbos are still running micro campaign for obi of which some of the iPod leaders especially Samuel epka are looking for way to bring Peter obi down coz they believe that obi is working to rebuild this nation

There is this obi quote I saw some years ago, I can't remember well but is like this
"The youths you are destroying today will come after u Tomorrow"

This was when he finished his tenure as a governor of Anambra.

Life is once so I don't see why you should loot the whole federation money and keep it in another man's country and die.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by zomby(m): 3:06am On Aug 30, 2022
IGBOS METHOD OF OPERATION: The igbos will turn against each other and then turn Nigeria upside down.
We need a leader that has the skills, experience and record to reunite the nation by getting everyone involved and move this country forward as quickly as possible…
I’m very sorry folks, Peter Obi is not the right man for the job.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by zomby(m): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Too emotional, too gullible and too confused to lead a nation.
Re: Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) by zomby(m): 3:10am On Aug 30, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Obi is force and movement

The truth is that is not even obi or the igbos the one running the campaign is the youths

You are right, the Igbo youths are the ones running Peter Obi’s campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.