Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter (5840 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Woman Shades Muslim Women Who Want To Remain The Only Wife / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Haynnie: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
A woman behind the moniker, “Critical Hit” Brit took to her twitter page and posted with a pic attached captioning, “Men really think is okay to live like this.”
Another Twitter user, Asad replied saying, “Women hate how little it takes for us to be happy.”

From this pic below do you think women are responsible for men being extravagant in their taste for the lifestyle just for the impression?

Single guys, how do you like your lifestyle?

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by slawomir: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Exactly how my apartment looks like
Very easy...my laptop for keyboarding, my weed, loud my alcoholic bottles....no chair
...forget kitchen...my kitchen is empty....Sometimes food no dey give man joy But Canadian loud and some bottles the feeling is different

if any baby girl comes and she doesn't like it that way na she sabi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
To live like this for more than a year is just wrong ..will end there

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Its always funny and weird that women have the same thinking .....people have rooms like this in school for 4-5years and you women go there amd spread legs..... single life is different from when u need to raise family

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Zonefree(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't even have television in my sitting room. The only television in the house is in my bedroom. My house is not cinema house.

As a female guest, if you want to watch television, enter the bedroom.

21 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Natbrowny: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Not bragging.

That picture above is me right now. With a full studded mattress in view for entertainment witout cameras grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Zonefree(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Funny enough, there's nothing in your house for over 10 years now.

Na so one university girl visit me one time. Fuel finish for generator around 11pm, na so this girl ask me "are we going to spend the night without light?". I asked her, " you get generator for your lodge?"

Kings, don't allow girl wey never see 200k for her life to pressure you. If she can't adjust, kick her out!

32 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
it truly takes very little for us men to be happy... and that is very difficult for women to understand!

9 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Nonexisting: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Foolish gender who extol anything fake. Men not all though keep it real and simple. I personally don't do things to please anyone. Yes, my house is not like that but whatever I put here is to please myself. Vaginarians come to my house not to be pleased but for one thing and one thing only, sex.

2 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Funny enough, there's nothing in your house for over 10 years now.

Na so one university girl visit me one time. Fuel finish for generator around 11pm, na so this girl ask me "are we going to spend the night without light?". I asked her, " you get generator for your lodge?"

Kings, don't allow girl wey never see 200k for her life to pressure you. If she can't adjust, kick her out!

Talking like a joker, wen a man is pressured, d best side of him comes out because he begins to think about of the box, take steps, remove shyness and becomes disciplined. That's d difference between a boy and a man

1 Like

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Unyimekelvin: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zonefree:
I don't even have television in my sitting room. The only television in the house is in my bedroom. My house is not cinema house.

when she enters your bed knacking straight cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Zonefree(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
when she enters your bed knacking straight cheesy
Abattoirs are just for one reason.

6 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Slynation(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Most guys just need a place to call home where they can sleep and have peace of mind while the other gender sees men's apartment as an avenue for making Snapchats and tik tok videos...!!

My friend started like this and it went on for over 8months, today there is nothing you won't see in his apartment...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by CrownOfClay724: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
I lived like this until I had people coming to live with me.

Just my bed's space, a bookshelf, a retractable reading table, a wardrobe and a locker that houses cooking utensils.

And I was not even a student.

I just hate having things I don't need cluttering my space...and yea, minimalism is bae.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Boomboost(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by lenghtinny(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Simplicity is key

Don’t like the idea of doing too much

1 Like

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

At your age, You are still selecting. I doubt If you have any Iota of shame..

3 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by TheGuy545: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is owned by gender who said men *###** anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by kazyhm(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Remind of my house in lag then

My room I had my bed, hanger stand, bookshelf and wardrobe.

Gas cooker in my kitchen

My bathroom was always fresh

Nothing in my living room....was mad funky......

1 Like

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Gadafii: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Make I no lie you, I go like fit my room or apartment with some nice features, video games, Netflix, etc with nice padded chairs, rugs, art works etc

For my own comfort because that’s how I want it, that does not mean I haven’t lived like the picture above, when I couldn’t afford those nice things

2 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its always funny and weird that women have the same thinking .....people have rooms like this in school for 4-5years and you women go there amd spread legs..... single life is different from when u need to raise family
Ok. We v heard you.
Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2022
TheGuy545:
This is owned by gender who said men *###** anything
Gbenu dake
Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by theymany: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Talking like a joker, wen a man is pressured, d best side of him comes out because he begins to think about of the box, take steps, remove shyness and becomes disciplined. That's d difference between a boy and a man
and when a woman is pressured, her ashawo side comes out.

U talking like a kid when never see life

2 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by zed7: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2022
It's called minimalism, that's how i lived when single. Even now, i try to avoid cluttering my house with unnecessary things.
My wardrobe still remains decluttered. Get rid of anything not in use. A man's life is truly simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Why is this wrong?

A man living in peace and comfort is wrong?
Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
zed7:
It's called minimalism, that's howbi lived when single. Even now, o try to avoid cluttering my house with unnecessary things.
My wardrobe still remains decluttered. Get rid of anything not in use. A man's life is truly simple.
People really hate what they don't understand. I recently moved from a place and gave out most of my things. People thought i was crazy grin. Other than basic things, i really don't like littering everywhere with unnecessary things.
Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by 7buckz(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2022
I hustle for my self, MI Familia and for my unborn kids... Not because of any bitch!
I repeat not because of any bitch!

I don't even give a fvck what people think about me not to talk about what a stupid hoe thinks about me.
Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Slynation:
Most guys just need a place to call home where they can sleep and have peace of mind while the other gender sees men's apartment as an avenue for making Snapchats and tik tok videos...!!

My friend started like this and it went on for over 8months, today there is nothing you won't see in his apartment...

You people can be very funny. Honestly very fking funny. To ba ya, tawitaiwi, una go say una like minimalist life. Like, where do you all always get that idea from? When everything else around us points exactly to the opposite, you people will take one isolated case to be preaching about how men are frugal and like very little.

Are there men who survive on little? Yes.
Are there men who live big? Yes.
Are there men who own gadgets and gears and cars and gym equipment? Yes.
Are there men who like to look fly and have all kinds of fashionable clothes? Yes.

I am not brokeshaming anyone nor am I addressing the OP, but we all very well know the reason why some people speak under the "I love a simple life kinikan" is actually because they can't afford to buy more. When your networth increases, your lifestyle, expenses and taste does - as a rule. There are MINIMALIST LUXURY items. Something can be simple and still be expensive... so when you note some guys who are simple in their lifestyle: are they the rich simple or the poor simple?

You just said this your guy has EVERYTHING in his house. Everything imaginable. Does that speak about someone who doesn't want things?

Making a point about starting small in life is different from living small for life. And nothing is wrong with both states sha.

It is men that brag about how they bang women with a full fridge, drinks, and a tastefully furnished apartment.

When you need to bang women, you remember the important of having much.

When you need to bash women, you remember the importance of having little. Okay ooo.

My own is sha that you people should stop boboing us with how men's lives are simple and whatnot, because there are varieties of men who live life differently and express themselves however they want, especially when they are loaded (and are powerful).

Go to Lagos clubs on friday nights and see for yourself.

When you have or do not have, but that contentment *is of your choosing*, then I'll hear that you're a simple person who loves their peace of mind, but not that one's status in life automatically determines their happiness or frustration as y'all are painting.

2 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by PerfectStranger(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

2 Likes

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Gadafii:
Make I no lie you, I go like fit my room or apartment with some nice features, video games, Netflix, etc with nice padded chairs, rugs, art works etc

For my own comfort because that’s how I want it, that does not mean I haven’t lived like the picture above, when I couldn’t afford those nice things.

This is what I am talking about right here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Lol Funny enough not all who live like the one in the uploaded picture are broke. The two i know are far from being broke but they are single sha grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.