Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) (67978 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by udomma1005(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
As if she choose to be a single mother,if not for the useless men that runs away from their responisibilities will she be a single mother?blame your gender instead rather than crucifying single mothers.
Some of the stupid single mothers have to be blamed!
You can't still be whoring and expect to tie someone's son down just because you deviously got pregnant for benefits. A bastard with acrylic nails, she can't even wash her pus*Y, talkless her pants, just gets pregnant, to come and suffer who nah? An idiota that eats out always, with no clue how a plate of indomie is "invented, just gets pregnant, to suffer who nah? Shove sentiments aside and you do realize that most silly single mothers are of no benefit to anyone, including themselves, thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by phemmyfour: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as she is a good mother to her kid.
Then it is wrong. The opposite of thought process is always right
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by adelana632: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2022
See how you contradict yourselfYou ladies always want to deceive urselves.If you are Married, and ur husband brings dat Girl to ur house as a Friend or colleague, will you let her inSee how you contradict yourselfYou ladies always want to deceive urselves.If you are Married, and ur husband brings dat Girl to ur house as a Friend or colleague, will you let her in...
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
that's why she's a baby mama
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2022
virginprincess:
As if she choose to be a single mother,if not for the useless men that runs away from their responisibilities will she be a single mother?blame your gender instead rather than crucifying single mothers.
my friend, did they force them to open their legs

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Samfloxin(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing indecent here
Can you allow your daughter wear that in public?
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by meobizy(f): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Since that is not Nigeria, my comment holds no weight.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by archymacho(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
How can she be a good mother to her daughter by been a bad role model?
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Since there is nothing wrong with the dressing.

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad
Exactly oo

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by osazsky(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
if it's abroad it's ok.. but if na Nigeria it's not ok cuz of one stupid simp that will be sucking her as she is going to drop her child..some simp on nl self don run go buy soap as we speak ma..men like us dont give a shiiit
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Rayjnr: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing indecent here

You be real Dan iska
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Why would u see? grin
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by ekeurum0: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2022
its cool
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Not bad for an olosho mama

A wh.ore is always a wh.ore
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Focusmi: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Role (Slay) Model lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Fash20: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Its wrong now.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Gen Z/ black/ single mother
That is racist. such a silly blanket statement could ruin your life. You better stay anonymous for life because the internet never forgets. It waits until you are successful or about to be.
Zonefree:
Any dressing that can't cover your buttocks in public is indecent.

As a man, never allow a single mother raise your child. These Gen Z black single mothers are disgrace to humanity!
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by DJInfluence: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:

i wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy sad
Ask for me. It's even creepy to make a pic of someone without their knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by famouscargo4u: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Everything is wrong with it.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2022
if you dont see anything wrong with that dressing, it means you must be high on some cheap drug. stupid and wayward females everywhere

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by savysu: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2022
In 50 years from now, women will be going about naked like they were doing in the "garden of eden".
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by F117nighthawk: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Anyone that is a good mother and properly brought up will not dress like this in front of her kid,u should differentiate how u dress in public and how u dress in private, it's just simple morals

siofra:

1 Like

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by LoveGifted(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Perfect Dressing
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by casualobserver: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

A woman who dresses like this can NEVER be a good mother to the kid.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by danngnews: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Very good, hope you dress this way and dress your child like wise.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Depends on where she's going to. in this scenario is it more than wrong dressing like that to her child's school.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by anyilalaz: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2022
If it is decent for her, she should have dress her daughter that way.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Deckracer: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Abeg help me ask am oo

Cypress042:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Antoeni(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2022
A woman that's not shy to reveal her innermost beauty, at the slightest opportunity, for "likes", is not a woman you should take seriously.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by 2Radii: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:
If nudity is what u wil be teaching ur children coupled with ur vague goodmotherism then i shake head for ur unborn seeds.
Re: Is This Dressing Indecent For A Mother? (photo) by Truthisunique2: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Because people on Facebook are complaining.
the foolish mother that is having her butt cheek as public show glass what differentiate her from a hoe in ladies night

What stupid good parenting is she ever going to giver her child except to see herself as a sex object and nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / What Is Your Best Perfume? / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.